Is marriage on it's deathbed?

I am not saying anything will happen but lets pretend that something happened between you and CE. Who do you think the women here and in your life offline would side with?

I wouldn't care who they sided with and that is the point. You worry about so many things that do not matter and because of that you are wasting your life away with your bitterness and fear instead of enjoying life.

I am not saying anything will happen but lets pretend that something happened between you and CE. Who do you think the women here and in your life offline would side with?

Look! Just as you predicted! A "BUTT" comment!

I'll answer the question.

Some people will side with the one who is in their own family or who they have been friends with longer. Some people will be objective and take the side of the "wronged" person (for example, if one cheated on the other). Some people will try very hard not to take a side.

Woggle, evidently, will "high five" a guy no matter what. Most of the rest of us don't judge "right" or "wrong" because of genitalia.

Mostly, here on LoveShack, anyway, that's Woggle's territory.

Woggle, are you and "SteveC80" the same person?

we're all wasting our time on this thread. It's pretty pathetic that this thread has gone on as far as it has. You can look back 3 years ago and find this exact same thread in Woggles past threads.

This thread has not accomplished a single thing except to keep Woggle entertained.

• Author

I try to change and I would give anything to prove I am wrong about women but all I keep seeing are things to prove me right. What does that mean when I search for things to prove me wrong and can't find them.

It's not that I ignore comments but when I look at certain things I notice that much of what I believe is true.

Also men are very sensitive to big divorce payouts because we can imagine ourselves in that position but there is still no excuse for his cheating. I am not even that familiar with Leanne Rimes but if somebody who was well known outside the country world cheated on her husband there would be a lot of you go girl comments. If Meryl Streep had an affair let's see what would happen.

No, you aren't getting off that easily! I saw tons of "Tiger's the man" "what a stud" "he could really lay Wood" comments on the internet from men who were very clearly envious of Tiger.

Meg Ryan- a well know actress, took a LOT of public heat & criticism for cheating on Dennis Quaid , from what I remember from 8 years ago the commentary on various websites was blisteringly negative & condemning of her.

I try to change and I would give anything to prove I am wrong about women but all I keep seeing are things to prove me right. What does that mean when I search for things to prove me wrong and can't find them.

Well, I guess it means you are 100 % correct, all women at heart are cheating low life's, better divorce your wife cause it's just a matter of time before she's showing some other guy the pink & laughing about how she's pulled one over on you with her girlfriends.

Well, I guess it means you are 100 % correct, all women at heart are cheating low life's, better divorce your wife cause it's just a matter of time before she's showing some other guy the pink & laughing about how she's pulled one over on you with her girlfriends.

High five, sistah!

• Like 2

that would require you to search for things to prove you wrong, but all you do is search for crap to prove yourself right.

I'm not even going to mention all the people on here who repeat to you over and over how great their relationships are.

Oops now I am feeding the troll.

that would require you to search for things to prove you wrong, but all you do is search for crap to prove yourself right.

I'm not even going to mention all the people on here who repeat to you over and over how great their relationships are.

Oops now I am feeding the troll.

High five, brah!

Whoops. I'm only allowed to high five with other ladies. About how pleased I am with their cheating. Sorry!

High five, brah!

Whoops. I'm only allowed to high five with other ladies. About how pleased I am with their cheating. Sorry!

I am waiting for Woggle to return so I can high-five him. After all, our brotherhood is in trouble and we need to stick together. Tiger Woods is da man!

• Author
I am waiting for Woggle to return so I can high-five him. After all, our brotherhood is in trouble and we need to stick together. Tiger Woods is da man!

When did I ever support Tiger Woods?

When did I ever support Tiger Woods?

You NEED to. You gotta stick together, man.

You got his back, brah. Cool.

Okay, gotta go. There's some cheating wimmins in need of some high fivin' someplace on the WWW. It's my job to search tirelessly until I find them. My job, and Woggle's. ;)

Bet he finds them first.

• Like 2
  • Author

I never said that women need to stick together but many do. I give you credit for not being one of them.

Promise me that next time you and your husband go to Target that you will scream at him in front of everyone and demand that he donates his sperm to you so you can have a child and then kick your husband to the curb.

• Author

I am sorry for freaking out but I hear some stuff from women that just makes me panic about my own marriage. When you look at how things are these days can you blame a guy for being paranoid about women?

I am sorry for freaking out but I hear some stuff from women that just makes me panic about my own marriage. When you look at how things are these days can you blame a guy for being paranoid about women?

Try opening your ears when a-hole men are spouting off and you will see there is bad on both sides. Also pay attention to when you do NOT hear negative things being said by someone about their partner and you will see there are plenty of good R's out there. And for goodness sake, stop trolling for the negative crap! Of course when someone searches far and wide purposely looking for examples of bad behavior, it WILL be found!

bentnotbroken

Yes. The same as I could blame a woman for being paranoid about men. Seriously. :confused:

• Author
Try opening your ears when a-hole men are spouting off and you will see there is bad on both sides. Also pay attention to when you do NOT hear negative things being said by someone about their partner and you will see there are plenty of good R's out there. And for goodness sake, stop trolling for the negative crap! Of course when someone searches far and wide purposely looking for examples of bad behavior, it WILL be found!

The facts are facts. Divorce is very rampant and women initiate 75% of divorces. The walkaway thing is an epidemic and many women act like they hate their husbands. Can you blame a guy for being paranoid about being on the receiving end of this?

Try and look at this from a man's point of view in a society when men are being thrown away in droves and most never see it coming.

blah blah blah blah, but blah blah blah blah blah blah.

• Like 1