Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I want to send a letter to ex OM

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Has it ever stayed non-physical?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. nc no more. 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. Getting rid of bad thinking..

    • 8 replies
    • 938 views
    • 54 replies
    • 3.8k views
  5. what if you were there first..

    • 7 replies
    • 928 views
  6. Seeing xMM face to face.... 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. I snooped, now i feel sick. . .

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. parting gift? 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. MM, X-mas, & New Year's

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Do You Think Everyone Cheats? 1 2 3 4 6

    • 125 replies
    • 12.2k views
  11. Just sex??

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. I just want my life back.... 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. What is she trying to achieve with this? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. anyone who has been to IC... 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2k views
  15. I am not the enemy 1 2 3

    • 68 replies
    • 5.9k views
  16. How can I stay broken up with a collegue?

    • 9 replies
    • 990 views
  17. Want him Just as a friend

    • 3 replies
    • 871 views
  18. Freedom

    • 3 replies
    • 926 views
  19. Will he ever leave? 1 2 3 4 7

    • 158 replies
    • 13.2k views
  20. So....what have we all learned? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.7k views
  21. i have a problem

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Introducing the MM to friends???

    • 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
  23. I have questions I need answered... 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 3.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...