What happened to Mr Right - the author - ha ha - was he a troll?

I don't know if either of you were referring to me. I know I started this thread but I didn't think I either solicited him or was solicited by him.
My reference wrt solicitation was post #15 in this thread. I don't recall, other than his blanket solicitation, any other members interacting with him in that way.
  • Author
moaningmyrtle
No worries. I always look up at the thread topic before posting ;)

For general consumption:

Here's a cache of one iteration of the OP. It's transitory. There are ways to extract other postings but I don't think it's really relevant.

Hold up.... does that look like the OP we saw? Hmm.... interested in comments from those who read it. Something seems off to me. Also, look at the posting time; 3:10am January 3rd....

Yes that is the posting I recall on the OW/OM Board - there were some on another LS Board - I think you put up the link - I haven't checked if they are still there.

I don't usually pay a lot of attention to the time of post. All posts show in my time zone including those of others. My time is currently 8.15am on 5th January.

Wow, what a difference a day makes! I read Mr. Right's initial post & thought it was a scam. A Hollywood whatever reaching out to vulnerable people w/ a beautiful & touching love story, that ended tragically. My gut reaction was this guy wants a mistress in 4 or 5 different states where he travels to sell snake oil.

I grew up in LA.

this guy wants a mistress in 4 or 5 different states where he travels to sell snake oil.

Or where he travels to oil his snake:rolleyes::p