Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I ended it tonight 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. How did you move on from your MM?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Short question about sex 1 2 3

    • 72 replies
    • 5.6k views
  4. I'm getting there slowly but...

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. How often do you see your AP?

    • 3 replies
    • 981 views
  6. Coping with AP's family holidays..

    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
  7. XMM myspace

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. When did u know the A had to end?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. I forgot to add this... 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. I blew it 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 4.6k views
  11. Update for those who asked...

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  12. A warning to all OW and OM...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. to expose or not expose

    • 23 replies
    • 2.9k views
  14. s on gift giving 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 4k views
  15. new here

    • 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
  16. If you snoop.. you'll find something.. 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 5.6k views
  17. he loves me, he loves me not

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Polyamory

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Motive in remaining friends?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Does true love really exist???

    • 24 replies
    • 2.7k views
  21. Single Guy Meets OW

    • 3 replies
    • 999 views
  22. I need all players stories

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. Cannot move past feelings of humiliation

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. I have noticed 1 2 3 4 5

    • 101 replies
    • 8.6k views
  25. MM thinking of going back home!!!! 1 2 3 4 9

    • 200 replies
    • 16.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...