Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. What if the parents are involved?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. NC, does it work...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. I can't believe this

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Its nearly time for the NC to start....

    • 23 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. At the risk of being flammed ~

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. I just need to.. 1 2 3

    • 69 replies
    • 4.8k views
  7. Just had a set back

    • 8 replies
    • 993 views
  8. Anyone have an older MM/MW?

    • 21 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 29 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Finally come to my senses

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. I'm about half way tempted... 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Broke it off, want to throw up 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 3.9k views
  12. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly... 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.2k views
  13. My Love Pyramid? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.2k views
  14. MM broke it off...how do I cope with pain? 1 2 3 4 8

    • 199 replies
    • 16.8k views
  15. bad day

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. I REALLY need some thoughts... long story

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  17. First post and probably the hardest 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3.6k views
  18. Trying to reconcile

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. I really can't work him out!

    • 24 replies
    • 2k views
  20. The other woman from work 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  21. Wife wants to go to therapy to break us up...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  22. Reveal all to the BS or not? 1 2 3 4 6

    • 144 replies
    • 9.3k views
  23. he told her... 1 2 3

    • 70 replies
    • 5.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...