I just need to..

bentnotbroken
Missing the point of this thread are we?

I don't know what you are missing, but I only wanted to respond to this one post. Carry on. :)

I understand what you are saying. But I feel that for a woman whose husband cheated on her coming here and hurling insults or asking stupid, pointless questions to get answers that will not make them any happier is not what they should be doing. I just need people to direct their anger in the right place.

This is not the point of this thread but in my opinion no matter where you stand in the triangle the MM is the problem. Even if the OW hit on him first say I am happily married and it ends there. No the men pursue the affair. So maybe there should be a Cheating spouse forum where BS can get into the mind of men who cheat not OW.

You have no idea what answers will make someone happy, and you also don't get to decide for everyone else who they may and may not be angry at. For myself, I don't understand why you 'need' people on a online forum you don't know to do anything.

It is not my opinion the OW/OM is not at fault. A BW posted about telling an OW's H about the affair, and another person posted about their friend wanting to send emails to the H of the OW after 3 years, and that started several OW saying, "BS better not mess with me, I'll destroy her." crap. You obviously feel differently, but I feel any woman involved with a MM knowing he is married is already 'messing with' the wife, and therefore started any trouble there may be between the two. I find it very hypocritical, especially for the MOW, to feel they have every right to screw someone's husband, but that someone doesn't have to right to let MOW's husband in on it, or their family, workplace, etc. I also find it very hypocritical for OW who say they are doing no wrong having any concern about what they are doing seeing the light of day.

moaningmyrtle
Perhaps you should spend less time "moaning" and more time comprehending the point of her post.

Or is inference not your strong point?

Apparently...:rolleyes:

GEL

And your strong point?.... 'respect' apparently...:rolleyes:

they have no idea what you are saying but love it and you get to say your most evil thoughts in a silly loving way. Been there a lot lately!

bentnotbroken
Bent: You pretty much proved the point of my rant. Thanks.

Anytime. Always happy to oblige.

No, I won't finger point, just upset with the way a certain poster is treating me and bashing everything I say because of our places in the triangle.

FA, take it as a compliment - you're so important that some random stranger you're unlikely ever to meet IRL is so obsessed with you s/he stalks you around the internet and feels a need to engage everything you say. S/he clearly wants your attention, or needs your approval, like the little kid playing up in the back of the class desperate for the teacher to notice them.

I wouldn't stress about it - it says far more about the saddo than it does about you. Just be happy that you're not them, feeling the need to get your affirmation from a bunch of randoms on the net, and immerse yourself in the business of living your own life the best way you can :) Sooner or later your stalker will move on to another target, or grow up and heal - hopefully the latter - but their healing is THEIR project, and not yours to worry over unless they're employing you to do so.

On your other question - the best kind of stress relief, IME, is orgasm. Good for you in oh so many ways :bunny:

they have no idea what you are saying but love it and you get to say your most evil thoughts in a silly loving way. Been there a lot lately!

Yes. Babies think they have the power. My M would be far more important than a baby my H made during that M. Yes, "f*ck that baby." Every time I say it, I feel so much better.

I walk my dogs in the woods when I need to vent stuff and both of them answer to the name "F$"king Bast$&rd" when I shout it out loud (very very loud) in the woods - they come hurtling back to me wagging their tails and looking at me with eyes full of love (a pocketful of biscuits might have something to do with that!) It helps :D

So far I haven't had to confirm to anyone what the dogs are actually called......

great idea for a thread BTW

• Author

That is a GREAT plan.. maybe I will do some free babysitting... I know lots of moms who could use a break for some rest, or for Christmas shopping. THANKS!!!

• Author
FA, take it as a compliment - you're so important that some random stranger you're unlikely ever to meet IRL is so obsessed with you s/he stalks you around the internet and feels a need to engage everything you say. S/he clearly wants your attention, or needs your approval, like the little kid playing up in the back of the class desperate for the teacher to notice them.

I wouldn't stress about it - it says far more about the saddo than it does about you. Just be happy that you're not them, feeling the need to get your affirmation from a bunch of randoms on the net, and immerse yourself in the business of living your own life the best way you can :) Sooner or later your stalker will move on to another target, or grow up and heal - hopefully the latter - but their healing is THEIR project, and not yours to worry over unless they're employing you to do so.

On your other question - the best kind of stress relief, IME, is orgasm. Good for you in oh so many ways :bunny:

LMAO.. Thanks I needed that laugh :lmao::bunny:

Impudent Oyster
That wasn't exactly a rant. It was basically a bunch of sarcasm about what Doushenka feels. Wake up people! I am free to say what the heck I want an d I am not going to censor things or apologize because you BS feel like someone wronged you

Oh please, how many times are you going to sing this tired old tune?

There is no need to apologize, I find you amusing.

I feel no need to scream. I'm too busy laughing. :laugh:

Totally agree, especially with the bold parts.. :laugh:;)

Great thread. I have a rant. I'm so upset that I can't go hiking like I planned today because of the weather. I was so looking forward to a lovely picnic in the mountains, but no, now I'm stuck inside. I hate daytime TV. My client is out of town, so I won't hear back from them. So, here I am posting on LS and I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I will be all better in 2 hours when I meet my H for lunch.:D

Edited by herenow
torranceshipman

There is a lot of need to rant on this forum - OW's have a lonely, stressful life, cause their partner goes home to sleep with another woman and be with his family, in his home that he shares with them, every single night! Imagine your partner doing that-imagine the jealousy/upset. I'd want to rant every night if that's what I had to go through.

It is the worst time of year for it too, Thanksgiving and Christmas are real romantic, family times, and the OW has to cope with spending both without her man, and cope with the reality that he is spending it with his W and family. That is a really cold, lonely situation to be in, and must be miserable, no matter how positive a spin anyone tries to put on it.

I don't condone it, and I wish people would just move on to a healthier situation and see what a jackazz their MM probably is, but at the same time, I can understand how miserable they feel and appreciate the need for them to rant! Good to get that kind of stuff out of your system.

Fallen - always remember that sharing your happiness as an OW sets off every trigger in a BS reading your post. They view you as the OW in their own personal triangle, and will therefore set their rage on you.

Its not personal. Just consider the source(s) and ignore the comments accordingly.

There is a lot of need to rant on this forum - OW's have a lonely, stressful life, cause their partner goes home to sleep with another woman and be with his family, in his home that he shares with them, every single night! Imagine your partner doing that-imagine the jealousy/upset. I'd want to rant every night if that's what I had to go through.

It is the worst time of year for it too, Thanksgiving and Christmas are real romantic, family times, and the OW has to cope with spending both without her man, and cope with the reality that he is spending it with his W and family. That is a really cold, lonely situation to be in, and must be miserable, no matter how positive a spin anyone tries to put on it.

I don't condone it, and I wish people would just move on to a healthier situation and see what a jackazz their MM probably is, but at the same time, I can understand how miserable they feel and appreciate the need for them to rant! Good to get that kind of stuff out of your system.

Torrance.. not every OW is miserable.. Some choose to be the OW (like me) after having been in relationship most of their lives..

We get the best of both worlds.. we get him under his best behaviour.. the sex is incredible.. we have our own space and our own freedom..

I have my circle of friends (and great ones) and my family (that I adore) for special occasions.. my MMs are reserved for sex and other special moments.. this is how I like it..

I know many OWs who wouldn't change anything in their lives..

I don't want a full time man.. btdt.. no more.. Why would I settle for one.. when I can have soooo many... come on.. :D

Fallen - always remember that sharing your happiness as an OW sets off every trigger in a BS reading your post. They view you as the OW in their own personal triangle, and will therefore set their rage on you.

Its not personal. Just consider the source(s) and ignore the comments accordingly.

I find this completely offensive and not at all true. There is no way I have ever acted or implied that any OW on this forum has had an affair with my H. My opinions are the same no matter who or what I am commenting on. It is a generalization to say that BW take their rage out on the OW's here. Truth is, most of us place the majority if not al the blame on our H's where it belongs.

You make some very good points here. I bolded the parts that really made me think the most. Yep, I'd be pretty upset and in need of some ranting if I were in that predicament. Your post gave me new perspective on how some folks probably feel. Thanks. :)

FA,

Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

I'm more of a reader than a poster, but as I can tell you are a good person at heart, felt inclined to post.

For myself, I walk alot of stress relief.

Love caring for the elderly, it's humbling to be able to help others.

It also remiinds me that my life isn't nearly as bad, afterall.

Go to a fitness room if you have access to one. Does wonders for stress.

Gets alot of good chemicals circulating.

If you are religious, just be quiet and in the moment, relax and ask GOD, for anything or just to be with you. We "all" fall short. It's ok.

Smile and take care....

PUBLICLY SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Before I say something that will get me banned from LS!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, I feel better now.

No, I won't finger point, just upset with the way a certain poster is treating me and bashing everything I say because of our places in the triangle.

Okay, Got that out.

I guess this can be a free for all rant thread.. lol.

Anyone else need to get out a good scream??

I make my g/f scream, does that count?:bunny: