Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,765 topics in this forum

  1. Incapable of letting go

    • 2 replies
    • 901 views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. win her back 😔

    • 3 replies
    • 903 views
  3. Question about Ex-girlfriend's behavior

    • 5 replies
    • 994 views
  4. Love of my life broke my heart after 4 years 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 5.2k views
  5. BF stopped responding 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 3.2k views
  6. Move on and/or Reconcile?

    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Cruel Dumpers 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 5.7k views
  8. Feeling lost

    • 1 reply
    • 784 views
  9. Should I break up with him?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Was I just a rebound? 1 2

    • 46 replies
    • 5.2k views
  11. For the heartbroken...

    • 1 reply
    • 658 views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 27 replies
    • 2.5k views
  12. Ex girlfriend is afraid..

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. 1st time I'm acting crazy?

    • 3 replies
    • 650 views
  14. What's Next For Me

    • 0 replies
    • 551 views
  15. Getting my ex back with a card

    • 1 reply
    • 631 views
  16. Long Distance Love & Break up!

    • 7 replies
    • 871 views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 31 replies
    • 2.6k views
  17. Closure 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 2.8k views
  18. contact with ex after 1 month NC

    • 2 replies
    • 651 views
  19. I think I did the right thing but.....

    • 2 replies
    • 629 views
  20. How to Get Her Back? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...