Dumped for gaining too much weight. Going NC Now!!

• Author
You have to want to lose the weight FOR YOURSELF. Be healthy and remain in shape because you want to do this for YOU. Never do this for anyone else.

I was actually already working out before I went to go see him. It is after the rejection the weight just started melting off lmao!

First off, the Depo shot will not make you gain 60 lbs. That's an insane assertion with no factual evidence to back it up. Second, 60 lbs. is significant and not a normal fluctuation. It's understandable that he might not be attracted to you after that type of weight gain. Change your lifestyle, and get healthier for yourself before seeking a relationship. A 60 lb. weight gain is indicative of emotional issues, so I'd suggest seeing a therapist who specializes in eating issues as well.

• Like 2
  • Author
First off, the Depo shot will not make you gain 60 lbs. That's an insane assertion with no factual evidence to back it up. Second, 60 lbs. is significant and not a normal fluctuation. It's understandable that he might not be attracted to you after that type of weight gain. Change your lifestyle, and get healthier for yourself before seeking a relationship. A 60 lb. weight gain is indicative of emotional issues, so I'd suggest seeing a therapist who specializes in eating issues as well.

60lb weight gain IS normal and happens frequently. [] Every women is different some stay the same. Some women end up bleeding and having their period for 2 years strieght. There is no 1 side effect. also as soon as i quit the shot the weight gain stopped completly. []

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
civility and respect ~6
FINALLY! I AGREE HE SHOULD NOT BE CRUCIFIED FOR HAVING A PREFERENCE A 60 lb weight gain is A LOT and honeslt i do not find myself attractive at that weight which is why i have already lost 20 pounds. Honestly I actually respect him for it. Also I would work on keeping the weight off. I do not like being over weight. I find myself more attractive when I am thin. But the birth control messed me up. I am off of it now.

The bottom line is that obesity is not attractive on any of us, and no one is required to date or be attracted to someone obese. You are admitting this yourself. You have said you are not happy overweight. And I say all this as a person who has struggled with an eating disorder and was overweight at one point. So I understand the struggle. I think that weight is often a direct reflection of emotional health. I do think that gaining 60 lbs. is a valid reason to leave someone. I don't think it's superficial. I think that weight says a lot about a person.

I really would suggest therapy to understand why you gained 60 lbs. because that is extreme and not the result of birth control. It's more likely an emotional issue you need to address.

Hmm I probably should have said something but I didn't think that it would matter I guess since every one views relationships a tad different. Also my post was already super long lol

Understandable....but your life style (which I have nothing against it) is not something the average joe will be ok with. While you have men putting you on a goddess like status on your cam site worshipping you... the guy who rejects you will peak your interest.... which is quite understadable...but eventually your going to want more from the relationship and it will conflict with your current paradigm.

Birth control is not a 100% approval system and you cant just jump to a different model birth control. What if the next effects your mood?

So if you do have a child out of say a mistake...

Do you feel comfortable that he can drop you at the drop of a dime based on say... you gaining 30 lbs.

Leaving you to be a single mother and sole provider.

All factors you failed to look at... factors which can swing your life into many major course directions.. but thats my thought process... not yours.

Im just letting you know the fire your playing with.

One minute you say you want him to love you.... but you want him to have sex with other girls. Yet be faithful to you...

How are you sure if he has sex with another girl he wont fall in love with her.

Maybe you can entertain men and live an open life style and love one man.

Can he do the same???

Im just wondering how far you thought this out?

60lb weight gain IS normal and happens frequently. [] Every women is different some stay the same. Some women end up bleeding and having their period for 2 years strieght. There is no 1 side effect. also as soon as i quit the shot the weight gain stopped completly. []

There is no factual evidence that any form of birth control will cause a 60 lb. weight gain. If you can find me a study that backs up your claim, I will agree with you. Using the Depo shot is an excuse that does not help you address what are likely emotional reasons behind your weight gain. I say all of this with concern for you. Being honest with yourself is important to your emotional health.

• Author

Hello everyone. So I decided to block him off FB and removed him from all social media. I dont want him back. I will be moving on. Thank you for your advice! Guessi just needed people to tell me how crazy i was to realize he doesnt care AT ALL. Thank you eveyone