Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,765 topics in this forum

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 661 views
  1. GIGS? or false hope. Why after 7 years

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 33 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 852 views
  2. Why don't people work at it?!

    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. How to overcome being emotionally abused 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. Breakup - One Month In

    • 1 reply
    • 678 views
  5. I'm seriously so angry right now.

    • 3 replies
    • 800 views
  6. can i be friends with my ex?

    • 9 replies
    • 805 views
  7. How do I get my ex back? 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 3.4k views
  8. How do I stop getting junk mail for my ex?

    • 4 replies
    • 766 views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Need thinking of ending my relationship

    • 4 replies
    • 763 views
  10. Dumped by text... ?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Adjusting to being single again 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Hello and a messy break up on the cards.

    • 4 replies
    • 733 views
  13. Why am I like this?!?

    • 1 reply
    • 761 views
  14. I have finally done it

    • 2 replies
    • 638 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Is she totallu over me / Venting off

    • 5 replies
    • 887 views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Going No Contact is too hard.

    • 20 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Brief and awkward dating experience

    • 6 replies
    • 746 views
  18. She wants back

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...