Oh don't worry Touche, I tried to call it quits, I actually aknowledged that some of this may be my fault. And, I was actually going to make a topic on the water cooler making an apology and asking everyone else to do the same, and, offering to take everyone off my ignore list. Yet, I see loads of people still posting giving me crap. Oh well, you can only try I suppose, seems like I'm dealing with a lot of immature people here.

Ross, I'm in disbelief at the turn this thread took. There are a few pages of people being civil even if they disagreed. People were even talking about how they were willing to forgive you and give you another chance. I thought you'd respond by appologizing and trying to make ammends. But then you came back and started attacking and making rude comments.

Did you see how Ariadne addressed people? Clearly they disagreed with her, there were even a few jabs at her, but at no point did that errupt into anything close to what your responses created? Ariadne handled it gracefully and she may have won some people over to her point of view. Your responses only brought out more teasing and made yourself look bad to people who may have initially supported you.

I agree. Crazy girl is not SO crazy. She made some excellent points.

And DG, yes. Thanks, you told Walk what I was going to say. By my quoting you (which was totally intentional) I knew that Ross would see your quote even if he had you blocked.

So we're waiting, Ross. What's it going to be? Are you going to start over with everyone and stop insulting people or not? Don't you think many on here have a lot to contribute and are worth listening to?

If you do then handle yourself like the gentleman that you think you are. If you don't then why keep coming back since you respect so few people on here?

So are you staying or going?

I agree. Crazy girl is not SO crazy. She made some excellent points.

Well, you've never seen my on a Sat. night. I get craaaazy. Wooohoooo!!! :cool:

Did you see how Ariadne addressed people? Clearly they disagreed with her, there were even a few jabs at her, but at no point did that errupt into anything close to what your responses created? Ariadne handled it gracefully and she may have won some people over to her point of view. Your responses only brought out more teasing and made yourself look bad to people who may have initially supported you.

I agree. I still stand by what I said in my post, but my jab about narcotics and Ariadne was uncalled for. And for what it's worth I appologize.

I agree. I still stand by what I said in my post, but my jab about narcotics and Ariadne was uncalled for. And for what it's worth I appologize.

Actually it was hilarious! Well, Aridadne's response was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing. She's precious. What did she say again? Something like "No, I'm not on any narcotics, I'm just naturally this way." I think she's too cute!

Anywho...so Crazy, you get crazier on Sat. night's than you even do on Frid. nights? That's a little scary!

Hi,

but my jab about narcotics and Ariadne was uncalled for. And for what it's worth I appologize.

Oh please, don't even worry about it. It just made me smile that's all.

But thanks anyway,

Ariadne

Anywho...so Crazy, you get crazier on Sat. night's than you even do on Frid. nights? That's a little scary!

That's not the first time I've heard that. ;):D

• Author
Ariadne, you crack me up! "No, I'm like this." Too funny!

Anyway, what's the big deal if Ariadne sees things in Ross or DOESN'T see things in Ross that you all do? What's the harm? Sounds like he can use at least ONE person in his corner. He's confused and trying to figure things out now.

It's because they're all one big 'clique', you know, birds of a feather all flock together. They can't stand it if someone doesn't conform to 'their' way. I think it's probably because they, themselves do not conform to the norms in society in real life, they're misfits. I mean, I've actually just been talking to Ariadne about the fact that a lot of people on here don't seem to be the norm with how they think or see things, and how people on here have said a lot of, quite frankly, bizarre things.

• Author
I don't know Ross from a hole in the ground, I have read most of his threads, I will give him credit, atleast he keeps trying to help himself than to be like me and sit here and keep dying alittle more every day. Ross you keep asking questions, maybe if you would listen sometimes you might get more out of it but I have nothing against you.

I do listen, and I appreciate the advice, it's just that I'm not able to take a lot of it since a lot of it is just crap. They can't handle this fact and their ego's get crushed, they want to be patted on the back and to be told 'that was so wonderful', maybe they never got praised as children. And to make themselves feel better and inflate thier egos, they go on the attack and start acting as though they're superior with condecending remarks and the like.

So does this mean you're NOT willing to wipe the slate clean and start over?

And if you have such disrespect for the posters giving advice then why keep asking for advice? I don't get it.

• Author
Exactly. I mean this is a great forum to learn about yourself. In real life many of us do not have the opportunity to have close contact with such a varied group of people. He's doing himself a disservice by putting that many people on ignore. He can learn so much about himself by letting all these people in and considering their views.

I'm actually doing myself a service by not associating with toxic people. Kepping only those who're genuine and nice in your life and getting rid of any toxic people, is one of the best things you can do for your well being/life, ask any therapist.

I'm actually doing myself a service by not associating with toxic people. Kepping only those who're genuine and nice in your life and getting rid of any toxic people, is one of the best things you can do for your well being/life, ask any therapist.

I totally agree with that. I just don't think that ALL of those people that you put on ignore are toxic. I don't know why you think they are. You should think about that.

• Author
See, now WHY was that remark called for? I see what people mean now. Totally uncalled for. So much for starting over! A, was right. This IS beating a dead horse.

Respond, when you're "ready" as you say (why not say you'll respond when you CAN?) But you better hurry because so many people don't have much going on in their lives and you're their sole entertainment.:rolleyes:

No offense, but I think there is something seriously wrong with you if you honestly are not aware of any of those people who have me on their ignore list critising me, insulting me, or just basically speaking bad of me.

So what's it to be?

You've skimmed through the posts and you're speaking in ignorance?

There's something mentally wrong with you?

You have reading problems?

Or you've just made an extreamley lame attempt to try and make me look as though I'm the one that's bad/in the wrong?

I'm interested in hearing your answer.

No offense, but I think there is something seriously wrong with you if you honestly are not aware of any of those people who have me on their ignore list critising me, insulting me, or just basically speaking bad of me.

So what's it to be?

Or you've just made an extreamley lame attempt to try and make me look as though I'm the one that's bad/in the wrong?

See now you're insulting ME and I've done nothing to you. I was trying to get you to start over and people are STILL willing to try to help as you've seen. Now I see what they mean. Why do I deserve your telling me that I have something mentally wrong with me? Maybe I do for trying to help.

And what about the above? I was under the impression that it was YOU who had others on ignore and not the other way around.

You say I made a lame attempt at trying to make you look bad? How did I do that? Please tell me that. I'm interested in hearing your answer to that.

I'm shocked that you lashed out at me in this manner? Did you not understand and see what I was trying to do for you? I honestly don't see how you think I made you look bad? Wow.

So what's it to be?

Ahhh... its some else fault again....:rolleyes:

• Author
So does this mean you're NOT willing to wipe the slate clean and start over?

And if you have such disrespect for the posters giving advice then why keep asking for advice? I don't get it.

So, you guys or some of you guys want to call treaty eh?

I'll be back later with an answer, right now, I want to soak in the tub, and make a start on getting some old paint off some skirting boards.

I'll be back later with an answer, right now, I want to soak in the tub, and make a start on getting some old paint off some skirting boards.

Great Ross.

As for myself, I think you owe me an apology otherwise I have NO interest in sticking around. That wasn't nice.

I have told you before that I have SA. So I can relate. And by the way, I DO have a life.

Oh and I don't have reading problems and there's nothing mentally wrong with me.

I'll be waiting for my apology. And if one isn't forthcoming you can't expect me to stick around and try to help. You hurt my feelings. Do you understand how what you said to me wasn't nice? Do you not see that I was trying to help?

This is soo funny.Rossy hurry up from you bath.I'm going to get some popcorn.:laugh:

I guess you're one of those people he was talking about who don't have a life!:laugh:

Could you imagine if everyone just did not respond to Ross's posts... Nadda Nothing.... then maybe he would get it.... or maybe not...:rolleyes:

Then again... some of the responces are rather entertianing...:lmao: :lmao:

So never mind... please continue... (do it....:mad: !!.. or I'll put you all on my ignore list... and I'll stamp my feet and hold my breath until I turn blue) :p

BTW... its all your fault too... that Ross won't talk to me....:rolleyes:

Could you imagine if everyone just did not respond to Ross's posts... Nadda Nothing.... then maybe he would get it.... or maybe not...:rolleyes:

Then again... some of the responces are rather entertianing...:lmao: :lmao:

So never mind... please continue... (do it....:mad: !!.. or I'll put you all on my ignore list... and I'll stamp my feet and hold my breath until I turn blue) :p

BTW... its all your fault too... that Ross won't talk to me....:rolleyes:

I know. It's all my fault because I have mental problems and can't read!

It's because they're all one big 'clique', you know, birds of a feather all flock together. They can't stand it if someone doesn't conform to 'their' way.

I am curiouis as to who "they" is. I have noticed that there are people on here with whom I get along famously who have issues with you, and also people with whom I have disagreed who have issues with you.

As far as giving you advice goes, most here have said similar things to you, true, but that is because they have overcome problems of their own, and most problems are solved the same way--namely, positive action.

I think it's probably because they, themselves do not conform to the norms in society in real life, they're misfits. I mean, I've actually just been talking to Ariadne about the fact that a lot of people on here don't seem to be the norm with how they think or see things, and how people on here have said a lot of, quite frankly, bizarre things.

The above paragraph goes to the root of your problem. Everyone sees things differently. There is no "norm", on here or in real life. And no offense, but I don't think that either of you know enough about real life to form an opinion as to what "normal" is.

And what constitutes "bizarre", in your view? I think that you, as a 30 year-old man have asked some pretty bizarre questions, and have reacted in a pretty bizarre way to some rather innocent comments at times. I say that from a position of someone who goes out amongst the public four or five nights a week, has a girlfriend, a job, and lives on his own. I have friends that are outlaw bikers, bartenders, hairdressers (male and female), strippers, students, teachers, doctors (both medical and phds)--all walks of life.

You have this idea that people all react the same way to things, and will all share the same opinion about everything. "No woman will ever find me attractive." As if all women think alike and find the same things attractive. Look at Ariadne: If your conversations were happening IRL she'd probably date you. But for whatever reason you can't (or won't)make the jump from the cyber-world to the real one.

See, this is the exact reason why he has problems. People are willing to start over with a clean slate with him, even said some nice things about him, and he starts bragging about treaty and all this ****. As if it was a war (he uses this term a lot). As if we need to BEG him for another chance. Grovel for him to be nice. And then doesnt have the decency to commit, but tells us he's got other more important things to do like soak in a tub. And then attacks the very individual who was trying to get both sides to start over again.

Ross, go take a flying beap. You're a number one huge freaken asshat!

See, this is the exact reason why he has problems. People are willing to start over with a clean slate with him, even said some nice things about him, and he starts bragging about treaty and all this ****. As if it was a war (he uses this term a lot). As if we need to BEG him for another chance. Grovel for him to be nice. And then doesnt have the decency to commit, but tells us he's got other more important things to do like soak in a tub. And then attacks the very individual who was trying to get both sides to start over again.

Ross, go take a flying beap. You're a number one huge freaken asshat!

:eek: ,,,language dgiirl...language... Where did you learn language like that...:confused: .....;) ...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: