Ok,

Since I'm inspired this morning...

In my opinion, Ross has replied to every poster in the same tone that he was being adviced in.

Of course, in my case, if someone adresses me in a way that I find retarded (not to use the word disrespectful because I don't like that word), I just reply to them in the same tone I would have replied if they talked to me being civil and making sense.

But, Ross is not like that and he likes to reply in the same tone.

(Of course, I noticed that many posters talk to Ross as if he were a total idiot when he is smarter than most people here, and then when he replies in kind they act like, how dare he!)

I don't see anything wrong with that, even tough I'm not like that.

I'd say Ross would be mean, if for no reason whatsoever he went and attacked someone, just to be mean. Or if someone was being nice to him, and he'd be mean just because.

And even when replying in kind, he wasn't mean, he was provoking.

Ariadne

(Of course, I noticed that many posters talk to Ross as if he were a total idiot when he is smarter than most people here, and then when he replies in kind they act like, how dare he!)

I.

Ariadne

omg was that a cut on all of us?

IMHO that was really mean.

omg was that a cut on all of us?

No, it's just obvious to me.

(but, I may be wrong) < the bail, covers the snubbing>

Ariadne

Neat, good game..... awesome bail out on the direct snubbing. Go for the passive aggressive one.

I give this passive aggressive exercise a 9.5

excellent form, superb execution, and the overall performance was outstanding. :) :)

Ross this is how you do it buddy!! Not the ignore button........ this way!

Hi,

Neat, good game..... awesome bail out on the direct snubbing. Go for the passive aggressive one. I give this passive aggressive exercise a 9.5

excellent form, superb execution, and the overall performance was outstanding. :) :)

Thank you.

I was just being honest though.

Ariadne

Ariadne, I dont think anyone here think's he's a total idiot... a total *******, yes, but not a total idiot. Ross does not respond in the same tone as those he's having issues with. He goes for the below the belt comments. I dont recall anyone here asking him if he has mental problems, need reading lessons, or just plain retarded. I dont recall ANYONE attacking his _character_... Not until after HE asked these things of other people. This is why he's rude and childish. You dont like someone, fine. You dont agree with someone, that's fine too. You want to tell them that too, fine. But why get into name calling? Why get into character assination? Why try to humiliate people? ROSS has done all of these things FIRST. I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but Ross has initiated all these things first. He has to take responsibility for his own actions. And he strongly believes in an eye for an eye. Well, then, if that's what he believes then suck it up and deal with it.

Sadly, not many people left on this forum care about Ross. We were willing to make peace FOR him, not for us. We're not the ones having trouble getting along on this forum. We're not the ones having our threads deleted and getting banned. We were trying to make ammends FOR him. Can you not see that was a good gesture on all of our sides and Ross slammed the door in our faces? Ross is just as much to blame for all of this than us, if not more so. If it was just one person he had problems with, then maybe I could see your point. But he's got 10 ppl on his ignore list. He's got a huge list of people HE doesnt like. At some point, you cant keep blaming everyone else for your faults.

And i totally disagree with your comment on if he answered differently than he wouldnt be who he is. You can still be yourself and STILL be polite. Acting like an ******* does not make up who you are. Atleast it doesnt have to.

Anyways, Ross is gone. Hopefully he's banned or in therapy. Either case, it's a good move for him.

yes, yes, you already bragged to us about your exciting night last night... oh wait, you mean you have a headache? n/m :lmao:

Yes, I have a headache. What does "n/m" mean? I am not thinking too well right now....

Awww...so sorry that your head hurt Moai. So did you mean what you said or were they the ramblings of a drunken evening? :laugh: Anyway, thanks! You made my day.:love:

Of course I meant it! Even though I haev a hangover that would kill a dog right now, I don't regret any of it. I meant it, and I stand by it.

You're more than welcome. Thank YOU!:rolleyes:

Yes, I have a headache. What does "n/m" mean? I am not thinking too well right now....

n/m = nevermind

Ariadne, I dont think anyone here think's he's a total idiot... a total *******, yes, but not a total idiot. Ross does not respond in the same tone as those he's having issues with. He goes for the below the belt comments. I dont recall anyone here asking him if he has mental problems, need reading lessons, or just plain retarded. I dont recall ANYONE attacking his _character_... Not until after HE asked these things of other people. This is why he's rude and childish. You dont like someone, fine. You dont agree with someone, that's fine too. You want to tell them that too, fine. But why get into name calling? Why get into character assination? Why try to humiliate people? ROSS has done all of these things FIRST. I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but Ross has initiated all these things first. He has to take responsibility for his own actions. And he strongly believes in an eye for an eye. Well, then, if that's what he believes then suck it up and deal with it.

Sadly, not many people left on this forum care about Ross. We were willing to make peace FOR him, not for us. We're not the ones having trouble getting along on this forum. We're not the ones having our threads deleted and getting banned. We were trying to make ammends FOR him. Can you not see that was a good gesture on all of our sides and Ross slammed the door in our faces? Ross is just as much to blame for all of this than us, if not more so. If it was just one person he had problems with, then maybe I could see your point. But he's got 10 ppl on his ignore list. He's got a huge list of people HE doesnt like. At some point, you cant keep blaming everyone else for your faults.

And i totally disagree with your comment on if he answered differently than he wouldnt be who he is. You can still be yourself and STILL be polite. Acting like an ******* does not make up who you are. Atleast it doesnt have to.

Anyways, Ross is gone. Hopefully he's banned or in therapy. Either case, it's a good move for him.

I understand your point about Ross being the instigator but I have one question. Why do people feel that it is 'right' to respond to his rudeness in the same manner? If it's wrong for him to be rude to you then, logically speaking, it's just as wrong for you to be rude in return, right? Aren't people supposed to be 'taking the higher road'? :confused:

I'm closing this thread because it has gone off topic several times, and there has been a lot of insulting back and forth.