Omg please don't ruin our friendship with your posting about me. :lmao:

I already had to explain everything about ahab to her.

She says her SIL may want to date Ross.

Too late. He's taken. Ariadne got him first!:love:

As far as that cute little nutsack..sorry. I thought you already told her. Ooops! I guess the pussy is out of the bag now.

We gotta pack it in for the night. People you have been a real eye opener for M. :lmao: :lmao: Really in a good way though. :) (explains my behavior)

Goodnight Ross.

*tap. *tap. Am I still on ignore?

a4a have you showed your friend Bleach Boy's posts?

she'll love those!

Gotta go - the mail is here and I have to get the check in the mail for Touche!

lighthouse

a4a have you showed your friend Bleach Boy's posts?

she'll love those!

Gotta go - the mail is here and I have to get the check in the mail for Touche!

lighthouse

You're funny LH. Ok, I'll be checking my mailbox. Keep the checks coming now.

Tink, I STILL don't know what the hey the were talking about with that SUB thing..beats me!

Hi Walk,

I had missed this post.

Ariadne, I felt that having you step in to offer an excuse for ross's words invalidates the pain and insult toward Touche.

Touche was wondering why he sort of lashed at her so I told her.

See, for what I understand about Ross, Touche was disrespectful first (by assuming he had to apologize to everyone).

I'd say he was poignant.. by telling her, is it because you are trying to make me look bad, have problems reading, have a mental problem, or are just being ignorant.

How can you possibly even suggest that what he said wasn't innapropriate to the extreme???? If you can, would you please explain. I'd like to understand... but I really honestly don't.

Well, he could have told her, I don't think I should apologize and explain to her the whole situation. But maybe that would be someone else, not Ross.

Ariadne

Hi Walk,

I had missed this post.

Ariadne, I felt that having you step in to offer an excuse for ross's words invalidates the pain and insult toward Touche.

Touche was wondering why he sort of lashed at her so I told her.

See, for what I understand about Ross, Touche was disrespectful first (by assuming he had to apologize to everyone).

I'd say he was poignant.. by telling her, is it because you are trying to make me look bad, have problems reading, have a mental problem, or are just being ignorant.

How can you possibly even suggest that what he said wasn't innapropriate to the extreme???? If you can, would you please explain. I'd like to understand... but I really honestly don't.

Well, he could have told her, I don't think I should apologize and explain to her the whole situation. But maybe that would be someone else, not Ross.

Ariadne

Poignant: Profoundly moving; touching.

Ross's reply to Touche was most certainly not poignant. It was plainly rude, and aggressive and insulting. IMO.

Ross has every reason to apologise to several posters on here who he attacked when they were simply trying to help him.

He insulted me when I was trying to help him. Sadly, I myself have stooped to his level and insulted him in return. I let my frustration show - but I also would have happily apologised and wiped the slate.

Unfortunately instead of reading the words and offers of assistance, Ross just came back and insulted everyone even more.

Clearly you are very similar to Ross in your thinking. You clearly feel that Ross is Ross, he shouldn't change, and that you'll accept him that way. While that's nice for Ross, it isn't helping him. As someone else said, you're validating that his behavior on here is correct and normal.

I'm sorry, but this many people (with normal, happy lives, jobs, families etc.) can not be wrong. His behavior is not normal, or correct.

Until he learns how to act correctly in social situations (this can be counted as such I feel) then he'll continue to experience the same issues he is now.

burning 4 revenge

You're a sweetheart LK. I think you want to mother Ross. I don't say that insultingly, I really think you sincerely want to help him more than most. Too bad he didnt recognize that, but he honestly has mental problems and there's nothing you can do about it.

You're a sweetheart LK. I think you want to mother Ross. I don't say that insultingly, I really think you sincerely want to help him more than most. Too bad he didnt recognize that, but he honestly has mental problems and there's nothing you can do about it.

:) Bless you B4R.

You're right. It pains me and saddens me that we can not help him. That so many rational voices can't be heard by him, and that we can't make him see his behavoir for what it is.

As you say, unfortunately Ross is beyond the realms of what we here can help and assist with. He clearly does need a level of professional mental health care that we simply can't provide.

Hey, guys, I missed a lot of the fast-posting stuff that has happened on this thread today--I was out IRL...Not that you guys don't have lives...

I dunno...I am kinda loaded, but I am SO HAPPY with my life and my girlfriend and how goddamn funny and helpful and caring and just plain AWESOME you guys are I wanted to share how great I feel. I had, and am having, a great evening and life is just so great...sheesh.

Ross, seriously, if you are even reading this anymore, you need to do something and get out and live life. It is so fleeting but offers so much joy--I am actually kind of bummed that you have attacked such cool people as these, for your sake. They will get over it, but you will still be living with your mom, shut in by teens with golf clubs. If I could just give you a tenth of a percent of the fun I had tonight (and will have in a second:love:)...man....

Clique or no, this site has some of the best humans ever posting on it. Period. I love all of you!---Well, except for Touche...With her I think I am confusing love with lust, but I don't want to be weird or anything. But who can blame me? I am only human for god's sake! I am not apologizing, either. Ha! Put me on ignore if you want to. Nyah nyah nyah...

Ok, I will try to not post all loaded anymore, but I am so stoked and feel great and you guys are awesome and when my girlfriend gets out of the shower I am going to turn into the Cuddle Bandit....she will not escape. It is her destiny...

See y'all tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh, and littlekitty--don't think that I am not onto you, too. You are trying desperately to make me have a crush on you, too, but it won't work! I am a man of steel....:love:

In all seriousness, it amazes me that with all of the rad chicks posting on this forum Ross can't see tha amazing women are everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Always remember, the people on here are posting FOR FREE! You get all of this great s**t gratis!

Oh, and littlekitty--don't think that I am not onto you, too. You are trying desperately to make me have a crush on you, too, but it won't work! I am a man of steel....:love:

In all seriousness, it amazes me that with all of the rad chicks posting on this forum Ross can't see tha amazing women are everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Always remember, the people on here are posting FOR FREE! You get all of this great s**t gratis!

:laugh::D:laugh:

Good point though... there's some fabulous chickita's around here...!! ;)

I was out IRL...Not that you guys don't have lives...

<snip>

I am so stoked and feel great and you guys are awesome and when my girlfriend gets out of the shower I am going to turn into the Cuddle Bandit....she will not escape. It is her destiny...

Moai, wtf!!! I'm putting you on ignore... I just DONT need to see how life is so great offline lol :lmao: That would mean I'd have to get out there and put some effort in! Damn you!!

I dont' know how to respond Ariadne. Ross does have a right to be Ross. But Ross said he doesn't like his life. Adn personally, I feel real "friends" have a responsibility and duty to help even if that means you have to say things your friend might not want to acknowledge.

I don't agree with what you said about it being "poignant". It was rude. And it's a classic example of why he'll never get anywhere in life. And all I can think is that if I said something like that to you, it would no longer be a case of.. "Well, its just walk and I like her no matter how mean she is to other people."

I don't understand... I'm going to leave it at that. I honestly have no idea where to even start because I'm so baffled by your acceptance of ross being childish and mean to others. That crap doesn't fly in my world. I don't allow my friends to be mean to other people. If they can't find a way to resolve problems without resorting to name calling and belittling, then I don't want them in my life. But you like that in ross I guess... *shrug* I don't understand. I'll leave it at that...

The last time Ross posted anything was November 11th post 206 page 14.

this thread is now on page 23 340 posts.. 9 pages or 134 posts of talking about whether or not his few posts were rude or not after his last post..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The last time Ross posted anything was November 11th post 206 page 14.

this thread is now on page 23 340 posts.. 9 pages or 134 posts of talking about whether or not his few posts were rude or not after his last post..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well I'm just trying to get my post count above 10,000 before the end of the year. I dunno what YOU'RE doing, clown.

To the OP - I had a huge thing to write to you but now I must have misplaced it. My brain is going.

see if this sticks in your head

sing along to "beers on the wall"

343 post about Ross

343 posts about Ross

write another and hit submit and 344 posts about Ross.

This is lunacy at its finest.

HiLK,

Poignant: Profoundly moving; touching.

Of course I meant, Poignant: Piercing; incisive: poignant criticism. Keenly distressing to the mind or feelings: poignant anxiety.

But I understand I should have used another word because I'm being misunderstood.

Ross has every reason to apologise to several posters on here who he attacked when they were simply trying to help him.

Oh, I don't know about those things, it's too complicated.

Ariadne

Hi,

It was rude. And it's a classic example of why he'll never get anywhere in life.

Oh, I don't know about that.

And all I can think is that if I said something like that to you, it would no longer be a case of.. "Well, its just walk and I like her no matter how mean she is to other people."

Mean people suck. I don't think Ross is mean though.

I'm so baffled by your acceptance of ross being childish and mean to others. That crap doesn't fly in my world. I don't allow my friends to be mean to other people. If they can't find a way to resolve problems without resorting to name calling and belittling, then I don't want them in my life. But you like that in ross I guess... *shrug* I don't understand. I'll leave it at that...

Well, I just take people as they are. If they annoy me I stay away from them, and if they are bad people, too.

Ariadne

who's Ross? :confused:

I'm just avoiding work

Oh, great, now you're starting in on me...good thing there is enough of me to go around!:love:

My head hurts....

My head hurts....

yes, yes, you already bragged to us about your exciting night last night... oh wait, you mean you have a headache? n/m :lmao:

Oh, great, now you're starting in on me...good thing there is enough of me to go around!:love:

My head hurts....

Clique or no, this site has some of the best humans ever posting on it. Period. I love all of you!---Well, except for Touche...With her I think I am confusing love with lust, but I don't want to be weird or anything. But who can blame me? I am only human for god's sake! I am not apologizing, either. Ha! Put me on ignore if you want to. Nyah nyah nyah...

Awww...so sorry that your head hurt Moai. So did you mean what you said or were they the ramblings of a drunken evening? :laugh: Anyway, thanks! You made my day.:love: