Walk, I think i recall him now... I totally didnt see his bleach comments or no bj as punishment comments. But I do recall some deranged guy who would tell his gf to go fly a kite, then get all pissed that she did and wasnt calling. He thought to keep her, he needed to act like an *******, and then he was surprised she didnt come crawling back to him.

Yes he is a human being with feelings. I dont think it is unfair for people to strike back at him for his poor communication skills or should that be for his totally obnoxious and arrogant behaviour to people. I agree he is rude and nasty and says some pretty mean things. I dont see the problem with people criticising this side of him at all.

I just dont think it is very nice that people are making fun of the fact he is bullied and struggles with interpersonal relationships. It just comes across as like the bullying behvaviour Ross fears in real life.

Simon, I respect your opinion :), and perhaps this is seen as bullying. But when you're an ass, you can only cry wolf so many times before people lose patience with you. Noone started to bully him UNTIL he was rude and obnoxious to them. Until HE started to bully _other_ people. And if he's being bullied in real life, then I completely understand why. By Ross' own admission, he NEVER lets up on people. He misunderstands someone and instead of trying to settle things, he attacks people. "If someone's mean to me, I'm mean back". The thing is, he has no grasp on reality to understand when someone's being mean or not. So he attacks and attacks and attacks and attacks. After a while, people attack back. I have no sympathy for Ross. He dug this hole himself. He needs professional help. And if this thread, this bullying, helps him get it, so much the better. He shouldnt be on LS, he should be in therapy.

I send you the clique Tshirt as soon as you mail the payment. Just send $9.95 to:

Touche', Misfits & Co.

Mentally Unbalanced Lane

Box 666

Illiterate, Iowa, USA, UK, CAN, etc. 1009786

Too freaking funny. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wait! I'm in shock. You call this "bullying"????

This isn't bullying, this might be harrasing, making fun of, picking on, and overall not embracing him with open arms.. but gee, I really wouldn't call this bullying.

Bullying to me means you use intimidation, force, extreme means to force someone to follow the path you want them to. I've been nice to the boy. I've been seriously nice to him. Even the absolute worst I've posted on here was NICE. Nothing deleted, nothing moderated.

This is friendly discussion and some pokes. But I think it's far from bullying.

I completely agree. I just want Ross to know that my purpose in bringing up his being a misfit wasn't to make fun of him (as tempting as it with how rude he is), but to point out the errors in his judgement. I do think he deserves to be knocked down off the high horse he's riding on, but he doesn't deserve to be mocked (though I know it's very hard not to).

I would appologize to Ross for having possibly hurt his feelings, but I feel like, to him, that would justify his behavior, and he would interpret it to mean he was right.

Now if you apologize to him you will get clubbed eventually by him.

I think he like the control thing he gets from it.

I can reject and attack you at will and you come back for more..... I AM KING! :lmao:

I don't have a lick of sympathy for him at this point. None. But I admit he is entertaining as all hell.

whoa wait a minute (paranoia sets in).........give me a second......................................................................................................................................................................

perhaps Ross is actually some kind of student of internet forum social structures and this has been a huge experiment to see how a group of diverse individuals will react to his "stimulus".

Perhaps his experiment will change the face of humanity? :D

Dibbs on the Ontario franchise....:laugh:

Ok, ILMW you get Ontario. We can discuss the organization some more at our next Clique Meeting. Oh and do we agree that 10% of the T-Shirt proceeds should go to the Thirty-Year Old Babies Foundation? Those guys really need our help. I mean there's NO funding now for research into this disorder. It's very sad. Look at all the grown babies still living at home. They need our HELP!

And I agree Walk. Ross has done more bullying by himself than all the poster put together. I really don't see anything really in the way of bullying going on other than from Ross.

Ok, ILMW you get Ontario. We can discuss the organization some more at our next Clique Meeting. Oh and do we agree that 10% of the T-Shirt proceeds should go to the Thirty-Year Old Babies Foundation? Those guys really need our help. I mean there's NO funding now for research into this disorder. It's very sad. Look at all the grown babies still living at home. They need our HELP!

And I agree Walk. Ross has done more bullying by himself than all the poster put together. I really don't see anything really in the way of bullying going on other than from Ross.

10% I think that needs to be split between the 30 year old infants outreach program and the bleach drinkers guild.

Lets be fair about this!

Bullying to me means you use intimidation, force, extreme means to force someone to follow the path you want them to. I've been nice to the boy. I've been seriously nice to him. Even the absolute worst I've posted on here was NICE. Nothing deleted, nothing moderated.

This is friendly discussion and some pokes. But I think it's far from bullying.

Well I dont want to get into the semantics of "bullying" nor do I want to start anymore disagreements.

I dont think it fair to completely bash Ross or make fun of him. That is certainly not my intention, others do as you see fit.

The only reason I posted on here at all is because Ross needs to sort himself out. I fully realise I or anybody else cannot do that.

The guy has got problems, he is rude, obnoxious and aggressive but he has got problems and some mighty problems at that. It is no excuse and I am not defending his behaviour but I dont think it is fair to completely take the piss out of him.

Maybe not Simon, maybe not. I guess people are just angry that someone can, for all intents and purposes, get away with being so very nasty.

I don't want to judge you unfairly. However (you knew there'd be one ;)), it is easy to say those things, to have that point of view, when one hasn't been attacked oneself. :)

Edit: Just seen your last post. You're taking the high road, very admirably. I haven't got anything else to say about the matter other than, if nothing else, this will hopefully show the OP there are consquences for actions.

Well I dont want to get into the semantics of "bullying" nor do I want to start anymore disagreements.

I know.. But I feel I've conducted myself respectably, and I hate to be accused of bullying someone when I've actually had to take a strong hold on my natural urge to throttle someone and turn the other cheek. So when you say "we" were bullying him, and "I" was a part of that group, then I tend to feel you are speaking about "me" along with everyone else. I, personally, don't feel I bullied. I'm not closed minded about discussion though, and would very seriously re-evaluate my actions if you felt that bullying was an applicable term. But where I'm standing... I dont' see it. If you have a different view, then share. :) I'm always open to learning where I need to adjust, or re-consider my view because I know I'm biased and can miss the reality of a situation.

You watch it there buddy or your next!! :p :p :lmao:

10% I think that needs to be split between the 30 year old infants outreach program and the bleach drinkers guild.

Lets be fair about this!

Bleach drinker's guild!!!! OMG! :lmao: :lmao: Is that like AA? Take it one day at a time. Remove all Bleach from your sourroundings. Don't let people bring bleach over to your house. Be aware of your bleach drinking triggers! LOL! Don't try to do your own laundry. That's what cleaner's are for.

Ripples said"

"I don't want to judge you unfairly. However (you knew there'd be one ), it is easy to say those things, to have that point of view, when one hasn't been attacked oneself."

Ha ha! Funny. We come back full circle. Didn't some of you say that EXACT same thing to ME? And look what happened to me? I got clubbed to death! OUCH!:laugh:

Aaarrggh.. Stop posting!!! I have to take an exam in an hour, and I'm glued to the screen.

Ok, I'm leaving.

rrrriiiiiiiippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That was the sound of my eyeballs coming unglued from the screen. :bunny::laugh:

You're taking the high road, very admirably.

That is something everyone should aspire to do.

Here's a thought! :eek: Maybe, just maybe, if people who are being 'insulted' by Ross would simply leave him alone by not engaging him as we all SHOULD know how he reacts then perhaps HE will back off! :eek: again.

Seems to me that some people here are perpetuating the drama by tangling themselves up in his BS. JMO, of course, YMMV. :)

Ripples said"

"I don't want to judge you unfairly. However (you knew there'd be one ), it is easy to say those things, to have that point of view, when one hasn't been attacked oneself."

Ha ha! Funny. We come back full circle. Didn't some of you say that EXACT same thing to ME? And look what happened to me? I got clubbed to death! OUCH!:laugh:

oh god, really? Sorry Touche, I missed that :(

I know my bleach drinking got out of control when my teeth started glow in the dark and I could eat hot peppers by the handful.

Thanks to the Bleacher Drinkers help and kindness I was able to stop drinking bleach. I have been bleach free for 3 months and 4 days!

No more bleach dribble stains on my shirts either!!!! :D

I hear you WALK. Damn, I feel SO guilty. I haven't done HALF of what I need to do. I hope it gets boring around here again soon because I have GOT to do some work!:lmao:

I'm not closed minded about discussion though, and would very seriously re-evaluate my actions if you felt that bullying was an applicable term. But where I'm standing... I dont' see it. If you have a different view, then share. :) I'm always open to learning where I need to adjust, or re-consider my view because I know I'm biased and can miss the reality of a situation.

Well firstly Walk, I wasn't talking about you or anybody else specifically, I was talking about the collective.

As I initially said I think you and everybody else has every right to personally attack Ross back for the way he has spoken to individuals here. But defending yourself and laughing at the expense of his personal problems are different things and I dont think it is nice.

I think the guy is an arse, I really do, he needs a wake up call and this thread may just do that. On the other hand it may have a more detrimental effect.

A bully is an individual who tends to torment others, either through verbal harassment or physical assaults, or through more subtle methods of coercion.

oh god, really? Sorry Touche, I missed that :(

Oh it's no big deal. It's just kind of funny that people were telling me just what you are telling Simon and I pretty much paid them no heed. And the rest is history. I think Simon will be his next victim. The only one still left standing is poor Ariadne. All by herself. I guess she's bigger than all of us.

And yes, A. You've convinced me that we should give part of the proceeds to the Bleach Drinker's Guild. I'm so glad you were able to get help. So are all your whites yellow now? Or do you send them out? How do you stay away from it? I mean it's all around us! Even my water tastes of it. Just HOW do you do it? You must be a VERY strong person.

Oh it's no big deal. It's just kind of funny that people were telling me just what you are telling Simon and I pretty much paid them no heed. And the rest is history. I think Simon will be his next victim.

Um, well, maybe. However, I think that Simon will probably not try to engage Ross K, unlike, perhaps, you and others have.

Um, well, maybe. However, I think that Simon will probably not try to engage Ross K, unlike, perhaps, you and others have.

"Engage" him? You make it sound like I was trying to provoke him or something? I wasn't. Now, all bets are off as far as I'm concerned.

Well I'll bet if Ross addresses Simon directly, Simon will respond (just as I did) and he'll get a surprise club over the head just like I did.

haha ok well I will say it one more time. I think you are all justified in having a go at Ross for his shocking behaviour here.

I dont want you to think I am sticking up for him or supporting his behaviour and I certainly dont want Ross to think I support his behaviour because I dont. My point was, there is a difference between people tearing into Ross for being an arrogant, self centred child (which I fully endorse) and laughing at his personal problems i.e being bullied. I mentioned in my original post that unless he sorts himself out he is going to continue to get bullied and he is going to be wanking for a long long time. So perhaps I am as guilty as everybody else. I dont know. Wish I hadnt bothered now. I am clearly misunderstood.

And Ripples is quite right, I wont engage Ross or anybody else.

"Engage" him? You make it sound like I was trying to provoke him or something? I wasn't. Now, all bets are off as far as I'm concerned.
Not at all. 'Engage' means to find some common ground, to find a connection in order to, in this case, help.

Well I'll bet if Ross addresses Simon directly, Simon will respond (just as I did) and he'll get a surprise club over the head just like I did.

I would be surprised.

How many of us jumped to his defense and he played the baby tape and clubbed us?

I don't care if he did come back and apologize he isn't fun any more to play with. The mystery is gone we now know how he operates and now the fun is gone.

*friend sitting here with me says "all you people (LSers) are nuts posting about some lunatic guy on the internet" :)

I dont support him and if Ross engages me specifically I will ignore him unless he answers any of the questions I posted to him about two weeks ago. But he wont, my post was completely ignored as everybody else is. He wont listen to advice, it is a waste of time giving it.

I DONT SUPPORT ROSS' BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!

I think it is cruel to laugh at his expense. Somebody mentioned sending their 5 year old round to beat him up. That is clearly laughing at his expense and not funny. That is ALL I am saying.