You don't have SA Ross. You're just an as*ehole and when ever you go out people can feel it coming from you....!

So true. This is the last post I'm going to bother on any of his threads.

The guy is a loser and a d*ck. I don't know what his deal with LS is, is he trying to use this place to feel as if he has some power over people because he has none in real life? I don't understand. I'd say that I wished him the best of luck either way, but that would be a lie :rolleyes:

So true. This is the last post I'm going to bother on any of his threads.

The guy is a loser and a d*ck. I don't know what his deal with LS is, is he trying to use this place to feel as if he has some power over people because he has none in real life? I don't understand. I'd say that I wished him the best of luck either way, but that would be a lie :rolleyes:

:laugh::D:laugh:

I think it's the only time he feels any power. How sad. :rolleyes:

Ross this really may be helpful to you........ really....... being serious.

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html#contra

Wow. That describes Ross to a T.

"The most telling thing that narcissists do is contradict themselves. They will do this virtually in the same sentence, without even stopping to take a breath."

"Narcissists lack a mature conscience and seem to be restrained only by fear of being punished or of damaging their reputations -- though, again, this can be obscure to casual observation if you don't know what they think their reputations are, and what they believe others think of them may be way out of touch with reality"

"Narcissists are (a) extremely sensitive to personal criticism and (b) extremely critical of other people. They think that they must be seen as perfect or superior or infallible, next to god-like (if not actually divine, then sitting on the right hand of God) -- or else they are worthless."

It seemed pretty strange to me that Ross would complain about how pathetic his life is, how he's bullied by kids and has never had a girlfriend, and then turn around and say that everyone here is messed up, abnormal, pathetic, etc... acting as though his life is perfectly normal and healthy, like he's happy with it when he's already told us he's not.

Ross, I hope you read that and really think about it... but I doubt you will. You'll probably just ignore it and block me (if you haven't already).

Hey Touche,

I STILL don't know why he insulted me. I guess I'm feeling like you guys all do now.

Yes, you reacted just like everybody else. Ross is pretty good at getting people winded up.

I just wasn't really keeping up with all his threads. So many got deleted that I didn't even see.

That's why he insulted you. You had no idea what was going on and told him, Ross, why don't you apologize to everybody here?

Ariadne

Aria, then tell me how you think I should have reacted? He started insulting me when I was really trying to help. I guess that's what he did to everyone else.

So he insulted me because I missed a few of his posts that got deleted? Whaaa? I'm SO confused!

DG, can I join you over there by the wall? ARGH!

Hi,

Aria, then tell me how you think I should have reacted?

I don't know. But I guess that's what you get when you piss him off. I just noticed that most people reacted furious like that.

He started insulting me when I was really trying to help. I guess that's what he did to everyone else.

No, I believe he insulted you because you assumed that he was in the wrong, and that he had to apologize when you were not familiar with the situation.

So he insulted me because I missed a few of his posts that got deleted? Whaaa? I'm SO confused!

He didn't even insult you, I'd say, he just told you if you didn't know how to read etc.

Ariadne

So telling someone that they don't know how to read isn't an insult? And what about implying I had some sort of mental problem? Is that supposed to be a compliment in his world?

You said "that's what I get" when I piss him off? Who cares? I said nothing that justified that reaction. You said that he was mad at me because I assumed he was in the wrong and that he should apologize when I knew nothing about the situation.

No, wrong Aria. I DID know SOMETHING about it. I just didn't see every single post ok? I saw enough. And furthermore, I really don't believe every single person was wrong and he was the only person who was in the right. I just don't believe that. I've also taken into consideration those posters who were insulted by him. These were credible people who had a proven history on here of being very reasonable people. He does not have such a history. To the contrary.

Anyway, I don't want to get into a debate with you. If you think he was right to lash out at me well then I respect your right to that opinion. Maybe you can help him since you're the only one apparently who understands him.

Ariadne

I admire you for sticking up for the underdog but I think you clearly missed Ross' remarks to Touche. He asked if she had mental health problems? Clearly an insult.

Whether or not Touche missed some of Ross' posts is really irrelevant. The point is, Ross does blatantly attack people who he doesn't agree with, people who are 'Trying' to give him advice. If he doesnt like it, he doesnt have to take it but there is no need to attack people.

If you cannot see his childlike behaviour in the way he acts and reacts you are only seeing one side of this thread. He is treating the whole thing like a game especially blocking people. It is childish and pathetic. The 'boy' clearly doesnt want help, he wants sympathy. The problem is the more people give him sympathy the less inclined he is to actually do something about his life.

This is not a criticism of you by the way, I have much respect for you and like I said initially, I admire your support of Ross.

That's why he insulted you. You had no idea what was going on and told him, Ross, why don't you apologize to everybody here?

Ariadne, I think you're really reaching to defend Ross. That really makes no sense. Touche didn't say anything bad about him. She did ask him to appologize, but she was also defending him and trying to get others to give him another chance. She seemed to be succeeding. If Ross didn't want her to to that, he could have said he didn't feel the need to appologize, thanked Touche for her time, and asked her not to interfere anymore.

The insults were rude and completely out of line. I know you like Ross, but I think you're doing him a disservice by sending the message that what he said was acceptable.

On a somewhat unrelated note: I was looking back to see what exactly Ross said to Touche, and I reread this statement by Ross.

I think it's probably because they, themselves do not conform to the norms in society in real life, they're misfits. I mean, I've actually just been talking to Ariadne about the fact that a lot of people on here don't seem to be the norm with how they think or see things, and how people on here have said a lot of, quite frankly, bizarre things.

I still find it ironic and baffling that, in all seriousness, he calls others misfits when he's already told us all how much of a misfit he is. The people he calls misfits have normal lives they're happy with. Those two things should logically lead him to see who really says the bizarre things.

Hi,

Ok you guys.

You solve your differences with Ross.

I'm not here to say what's right or wrong either.

Ariadne

If Ross didn't want her to to that, he could have said he didn't feel the need to appologize, thanked Touche for her time, and asked her not to interfere anymore.

Exactly. And you know what? I would have backed right off and respected his wishes. But no, instead he chose to go on the attack. I don't respect that. It's not even normal for a grown man to act this way. It reminds me of 3rd grade or something.:rolleyes:

I have to agree with Simon's excellent post. We're dealing with a "boy". Not a man.

Now, Ross go into the naughty corner and you can come out when you're ready to behave!:laugh:

Originally Posted by Ross_K View Post

I think it's probably because they, themselves do not conform to the norms in society in real life, they're misfits. I mean, I've actually just been talking to Ariadne about the fact that a lot of people on here don't seem to be the norm with how they think or see things, and how people on here have said a lot of, quite frankly, bizarre things.[/Quote]

And this quote here is clearly trying to bring Ariadne into the argument. He is trying to justify his points and to make out that Ariadne is in complete agreeance about the people here.

Its a snidy tactic. Tut Tut

The question of the day is, if we are all such misfits, out of touch with reality, than why is he seeking our advice? Why does he remain on this board? He clearly doesnt need any of us, since he has the majority of us on ignore. Why remain unless to be a troll?

Right DG. I think somewhere along the line I may have asked that same thing. Of course he never answered. (I THINK I asked but not sure and too busy to look.)

That's a very legitimate question. He should answer that. But I doubt he will.

lol touche... i think we all have the same thoughts and questions... it's like the carmel in the caramilk bar... how did it get in there?

I even thought of the same thing LK said today about Ross and SA. SA is not his problem.

And this quote here is clearly trying to bring Ariadne into the argument. He is trying to justify his points and to make out that Ariadne is in complete agreeance about the people here.

Its a snidy tactic. Tut Tut

I noticed that too. At first I thought it was him trying to turn people against Ariadne and bring her down with him. It seemed like a very dirty thing to do to a friend, but after reading that link a4a posted, I wonder if he's not doing something to this effect:

"they get in trouble over some or another opinion they've put forth, they'll blame the source -- "It was okay with Dr. Somebody," "My father taught me that," etc. If you're still thinking of the narcissist as odd-but-normal, this shirking of responsibility will seem dishonest and craven -- well, it is but it's really an admission of weakness: they really mean it: they said what they said because someone they admire or fear said it and they're trying to borrow that person's strength."

Ariadne, I felt that having you step in to offer an excuse for ross's words invalidates the pain and insult toward Touche.

I don't think you can even come up with a plausible excuse for what he said to her.

How can you possibly even suggest that what he said wasn't innapropriate to the extreme???? If you can, would you please explain. I'd like to understand... but I really honestly don't.

Ariadne, I felt that having you step in to offer an excuse for ross's words invalidates the pain and insult toward Touche.

I don't think you can even come up with a plausible excuse for what he said to her.

How can you possibly even suggest that what he said wasn't innapropriate to the extreme???? If you can, would you please explain. I'd like to understand... but I really honestly don't.

Simple.

Two possibilities. One, she has a mega-crush on Ross. Two, she is a lot like him personality-wise so there is a 'connection', so to speak.

The question of the day is, if we are all such misfits, out of touch with reality, than why is he seeking our advice? Why does he remain on this board? He clearly doesnt need any of us, since he has the majority of us on ignore. Why remain unless to be a troll?

It is still attention. I think our names still pop up on the post list.

Peeps the poor guy has serious issues but nobody here will ever be able to help him. He does not want the help to get out of the rut he is in. The rut is familiar and serves him, gives him attention (neg or not). Negative attention is much easier to attract.

I see Ross attached to a video game 24/7, he actually kinda scares me a little.

Maybe he is not answering any posts cuz the therapist got him one of those nifty white jackets that button your arms up behind your back? :eek:

I take a size 8 in those. :D

It is still attention. I think our names still pop up on the post list.

Peeps the poor guy has serious issues but nobody here will ever be able to help him. He does not want the help to get out of the rut he is in. The rut is familiar and serves him, gives him attention (neg or not). Negative attention is much easier to attract.

I see Ross attached to a video game 24/7, he actually kinda scares me a little.

Maybe he is not answering any posts cuz the therapist got him one of those nifty white jackets that button your arms up behind your back? :eek:

I take a size 8 in those. :D

"it puts the lotion in the basket"....:lmao: :lmao:

Excellent posts clique! :D

I, too, found it ironic that Ross referred to dome of the people on this board as social misfits. I didn't notice anything particualrly "clique-y" either. But hey, I don't think that Ross is in touch with reality at all. I remember in one thread--subsequently deleted--that he called me weird and then later insane. And referred to himself as sane. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I didn't even know that you could put people on ignore here. Why would you? If you don't dig someone's opinion, ignore it. Or respond, get a dialog going. Or whatever. I suppose if some guy was stalking you here or something it would be a good idea, but I have no need for it. It is one thing to put people on ignore, but then telling everyone else about it--"Touche is on my ignore lilst, so I can't see her posts. Nyah." is such a baby thing to do.

Now I am starting to think that his whole persona on here is made up. Think about it: A 30 year-old who has never kissed a girl (what are the odds of that?), lives with his mom, is terrified of teenagers, gets nervous about getting his hair cut, actually cares about what women will think about his tennis shoes, freaks out at the slightest provocation in an internet forum...shall I go on? It must be some kind of Borat-type joke.

Oh, and I almost forgot---the "I am trying to improve. I am listening to my hypnosis CDs...blah blah blah." Puhleeze. That has GOT to be a joke.

Joke or not, he does owe Touche an apology, at the very least.

the poor guy has serious issues but nobody here will ever be able to help him.

This is true and actually does make me feel bad. Looking at his entire situation we see that he is 30 years old, lives with his mom (or both parents, im not sure) has no job, has never experiancesd a sexual or romantic relationship. Though he is a grown man he lives the life of a child, even the way he asks about love/sex/adult life is not up to par with how 30 year old men speak/think, this suggests that he does have some deep rooted issues, things an advice forum can't fix.

Excellent posts clique! :D

I, too, found it ironic that Ross referred to dome of the people on this board as social misfits. I didn't notice anything particualrly "clique-y" either. But hey, I don't think that Ross is in touch with reality at all. I remember in one thread--subsequently deleted--that he called me weird and then later insane. And referred to himself as sane. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I didn't even know that you could put people on ignore here. Why would you? If you don't dig someone's opinion, ignore it. Or respond, get a dialog going. Or whatever. I suppose if some guy was stalking you here or something it would be a good idea, but I have no need for it. It is one thing to put people on ignore, but then telling everyone else about it--"Touche is on my ignore lilst, so I can't see her posts. Nyah." is such a baby thing to do.

Now I am starting to think that his whole persona on here is made up. Think about it: A 30 year-old who has never kissed a girl (what are the odds of that?), lives with his mom, is terrified of teenagers, gets nervous about getting his hair cut, actually cares about what women will think about his tennis shoes, freaks out at the slightest provocation in an internet forum...shall I go on? It must be some kind of Borat-type joke.

Oh, and I almost forgot---the "I am trying to improve. I am listening to my hypnosis CDs...blah blah blah." Puhleeze. That has GOT to be a joke.

Joke or not, he does owe Touche an apology, at the very least.

How about if he doesn't apologise to Touche.. I send my 5yr old around his place...and rough him up abit....:laugh: ..:rolleyes:

How about if he doesn't apologise to Touche.. I send my 5yr old around his place...and rough him up abit....:laugh: ..:rolleyes:

Ok, now THAT is funny!!! ROTFLMAO!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: