Wait, isn't that the PROBLEM?

In my map of the world, yes. But maybe that conviction of belief could be a good thing in some circumstances. :)

dgiirl - snap :D

Wait, isn't that the PROBLEM?

No not a problem, see it has worked we are now embracing him under free will. Eventually he knew we would see the error of our ways and come to the understanding that our perception was wrong.

I think he is a freakin' genius!

Ha ha, A. Very funny. But I DO see what DG and Ripples are saying. It's not the fact that he sticks to his convictions that's the problem. It's the actual convictions that he's sticking to that ARE.

* disclaimer I am posting for my own entertainment purposes.

Peeps, keep beating the dead horse ...... I like to watch, I am kinky! :lmao:

• Author

Wow, so many responses, seems like everyone is having a really big discussion about me. :confused:

The sad fact is, a lot of the people involved have me on their ignore list, well, I guess they must not have much going on in their life.

I'll respond to some posts when I'm ready, I'm quite busy with trying to edit some vids at the mo.

Wow, so many responses, seems like everyone is having a really big discussion about me. :confused:

The sad fact is, a lot of the people involved have me on their ignore list, well, I guess they must not have much going on in their life.

I'll respond to some posts when I'm ready, I'm quite busy with trying to edit some vids at the mo.

See, now WHY was that remark called for? I see what people mean now. Totally uncalled for. So much for starting over! A, was right. This IS beating a dead horse.

Respond, when you're "ready" as you say (why not say you'll respond when you CAN?) But you better hurry because so many people don't have much going on in their lives and you're their sole entertainment.:rolleyes:

• Author
I just saw this, sorry for the delayed response. I take medication for anxiety and I've seen several therapists. I'm actually studying medicine to become a psychiatrist. Any therapist who would say that in order to handle your problem, all you need to do is just take some meds and talk about stuff once week, is completely out of it. Unless the patient is out of touch with his identity or reality, that person must be an integral part of the therapeutic process; which means, that he or she, in addition to seeing a therapist and taking meds, must bring about behavioral and enviornmental changes to supplement the therapy. Medication and sessions can not work alone if the person doesn't lean to cope with the stressors that trigger his condition. This is how I improved, and it's also the first thing all of my therapists told me. It's not easy, but how can you change a psychological condition until you change your perception of it? It's not possible, and medication doesn't do that.

Medication can change things quite a bit without you putting effort into it, I'm speaking from firsthand experience here.

What is Ross K, does he really exist. A man who is trapped with in himself, a guy who seemingly could have the world but refuses to go out there and take it. I would enjoy studying Ross to see what I would learn about life...

• Author
It doesn't make you strange. I'm sorry if I misunderstand you, but if that is the case, then why is the SA such a problem for you? If you don't mind not making connections with others, in what way does it bother you?

Because SA effects my life.

• Author
Hey, thanks for the support Ariadne. :)

You are welcome :love:

I think you are very special and adorable.

I wish I could make it all ok for you, and get you married to your soulmate and all of that :(

Ariadne

It'll never happen babe, I'm not ment to attract.

See, now WHY was that remark called for? I see what people mean now. Totally uncalled for. So much for starting over! A, was right. This IS beating a dead horse.

:lmao: :lmao: we dont make this sh*t up :)

• Author
By the way, I only argue with my mother, so that is something I am not trying to accomplish. :p You don't agree with what I said; that's not something that bothers me.

You better watch out pussinheels, there'll be some users on here who'll have your hide for that. :p

How'd you get honors?!?!? I didn't get honors. :(

Ripples, I demand a recount! :laugh::p

:lmao: :lmao: When you get a thread with you at the main focus, you get honours!

• Author
I couldn't agree more. This is the reason that I seriously lost some respect for Ross. I thought he was a cool guy who just had some problems. But anyone who purposely plays mind games is not a good person in my book and I tend to not trust them.

Which means, in effect, that I tend to dislike people who play mind games, even if it's a defensive tactic.

You can't be friends with people like that because they could turn on you at any moment, and **** with YOUR head. Just because of some imagined slight. :sick:

Wow, and I thought I had heard it all. I only play mind games with people who're dicks and deserve it anyway. BO, you're pretty close to going on my ignore list, I thought you were alright.

It will put the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose...........

Ross are you in there?

Hellooooooooooooooooooo

A4a taps screen.... tap tap tap......... am I on ignore?

Ross are you in there?

Hellooooooooooooooooooo

BAH hahahahahahahahah hahahhaha hahahahah :lmao::lmao:

Wow, and I thought I had heard it all. I only play mind games with people who're dicks and deserve it anyway. BO, you're pretty close to going on my ignore list, I thought you were alright.

Ooooohhhh.. I bet Blind Otter is worried. :rolleyes:

burning 4 revenge

Ross are you in there?

Hellooooooooooooooooooo

Oh so thats what that was.

I think you've got the wrong address, but you can come in and split a tater if yu want to hang out

• Author
With all due respect, it seems that you also have trouble seeing reality as it is. I get the sense that your world is a novel and the people in it are tragic characters - this unrequited love of yours is a perfect example.

Ross has mentioned many times that he makes lots of friends online - I suspect that, as has been suggested, the reason you get along is that you only agree with him. Try disagreeing someday and see where that gets you.

Well, you've obviously logged in as a guest to disguise your identity, tell you what, why don't you try growing some balls, this is only a message board for ****'s sake.

People can disagree with me, I don't mind that. It's the way they go about it which matters. If you have been paying attention for the last few weeks you'd realise this, obviously though, since you haven't, any credability you've had has gone straight out of the window. Better keep on using that onominus account eh?

Well, you've obviously logged in as a guest to disguise your identity, tell you what, why don't you try growing some balls, this is only a message board for ****'s sake.

People can disagree with me, I don't mind that. It's the way they go about it which matters. If you have been paying attention for the last few weeks you'd realise this, obviously though, since you haven't, any credability you've had has gone straight out of the window. Better keep on using that onominus account eh?

I made an error with my good speller praise........ oooopsy :o:(

It's funny how he tells others to grow some balls, and yet he's trigger happy to put ppl on ignore

fyi, i was _not_ guest... but it's still humourous