LK,

He clearly did have this attitude with some people. Why are you so blinkered against that?

Well, personally I think he is like a scared puppy. And he is very sensitive. So for anything he reacts all nervous like he is.

Fair enough you have had a good experience in dealing with Ross, but others haven't.

Yeah.

It's great that you are supporting him unconditionally, but you can't as blinkered as to not see his attutide to others?

I see he tries to be super polite and is all confused.

Ariadne

Hi,

"that wont work, give me another solution".... "that wont work, give me another solution"..... "that wont work, give me another solution"..... "that wont work, give me another solution".....

Yeah, he seems to do that. I guess is hard his problem.

And the only reason you've had "good" experiences with him is you dont offer him any advice at all. Which is all fine and dandy, because apparently that's what he wants.

I had good experiences with him yes. He is so cute. He reminds me of Denver guy... awwwwww....

Btw, just out of curiosity, did you do a lot of narcotics growing up?

No, I'm like this.

Ariadne

Hi,

He writes posts so rude that they have to be deleted. He's rude to me. Why? WHat the heck did I ever do to him?

They delete his threads a lot. I think Ross' threads are authentic and that he doesn't mean to be offensive. But that's just my impression.

"La la la, I can't hear you"

:laugh:

Ariadne

Ariadne, you crack me up! "No, I'm like this." Too funny!

Anyway, what's the big deal if Ariadne sees things in Ross or DOESN'T see things in Ross that you all do? What's the harm? Sounds like he can use at least ONE person in his corner. He's confused and trying to figure things out now.

Everyone is STILL ignoring the post I pointed out. Maybe everyone can start out with a clean slate with him? Let him continue to try to figure this all out with our input. And call him on any inappropriate reactions.

Can that work?

Not when he already has 10 ppl on his ignore list and growing :)

Well maybe Ross you can take everyone off your ignore list and start fresh? (Am I on his ignore list? :laugh: He won't see this if I am!)

I don't know Ross from a hole in the ground, I have read most of his threads, I will give him credit, atleast he keeps trying to help himself than to be like me and sit here and keep dying alittle more every day. Ross you keep asking questions, maybe if you would listen sometimes you might get more out of it but I have nothing against you.

LK,

He clearly did have this attitude with some people. Why are you so blinkered against that?

Well, personally I think he is like a scared puppy. And he is very sensitive. So for anything he reacts all nervous like he is.

Fair enough you have had a good experience in dealing with Ross, but others haven't.

Yeah.

It's great that you are supporting him unconditionally, but you can't as blinkered as to not see his attutide to others?

I see he tries to be super polite and is all confused.

Ariadne

It's good he has someone who see's this side of Ross. :)

No, I'm like this.

:laugh::D:laugh:

Well maybe Ross you can take everyone off your ignore list and start fresh? (Am I on his ignore list? :laugh: He won't see this if I am!)

This would be a great start....!

He does seem to have recognised he's acted perhaps 'inappropratiely' at times, and it would be good if he could wipe the slate, and learn about when he does this.

This would be a great start....!

He does seem to have recognised he's acted perhaps 'inappropratiely' at times, and it would be good if he could wipe the slate, and learn about when he does this.

Exactly. I mean this is a great forum to learn about yourself. In real life many of us do not have the opportunity to have close contact with such a varied group of people. He's doing himself a disservice by putting that many people on ignore. He can learn so much about himself by letting all these people in and considering their views.

He can learn so much about himself by letting all these people in and considering their views.

Some people can't handle the truth about themselves. You can tell when someone's that sort - they get hostile and argumentative when you suggest that they may be contributing to their own problems.

IMHO it's pointless to try to deal with these types - they are too far into denial to be helped.

Exactly. I mean this is a great forum to learn about yourself. In real life many of us do not have the opportunity to have close contact with such a varied group of people. He's doing himself a disservice by putting that many people on ignore. He can learn so much about himself by letting all these people in and considering their views.

I absolutely agree...!

Is Ross up for the challenge?!

I absolutely agree...!

Is Ross up for the challenge?!

Why? So this train wreck can continue?

He posted a thread in Water Cooler saying that people here were vile or something and that he was leaving LS. Why is he still here? :sick: :sick: :sick:

He posted a thread in Water Cooler saying that people here were vile or something and that he was leaving LS. Why is he still here? :sick: :sick: :sick:

another thread that got deleted? :lmao: i dont recall seeing that

Yes, but when did he post that? Wasn't that awhile back? I mean maybe I'm wrong but I don't think it was since this thread. Let him progress beyond that and learn from it. Why should that negate everything we've been saying here about him starting fresh?

Yes, but when did he post that? Wasn't that awhile back? I mean maybe I'm wrong but I don't think it was since this thread. Let him progress beyond that and learn from it. Why should that negate everything we've been saying here about him starting fresh?

Well for this to happen I think somebody has to wanna do this.......

I don't think he will.

but hey lets just start without him. Let talk about the good things Ross has to offer.

Why yes..... lets just start without him. If he objects we will just ignore his objection and continue to praise and post about him.

I will start. Ross seems to be a pretty good speller most of the time. :D

Next:

Uhm...hmmmm...can I get back to you on that?

Ok, seriously..he seems smart and sometimes does show an actual sense of humor.

another thread that got deleted? :lmao: i dont recall seeing that

Yup, he went ape sh*t pretty early on in that one and it was gone in under an hour.

If Ross ever does find a woman is he going to flip out and try to put her on ignore each time she says something he doesn't like???

Uhm...hmmmm...can I get back to you on that?

True, he does not seem retarded at all. He looks like he may have a good build as well.

Not too skinny not too chunky.

If Ross ever does find a woman is he going to flip out and try to put her on ignore each time she says something he doesn't like???

Gawd, if only that were possible. I'd have used it on the exh frequently lol :lmao: Anyone see Kids in the Hall skit where they crush your head? lol google "flickr crush your head" to know what i'm talking about lol :lmao:

Hmm, he seems very inquisitive, which can be very good at times. He just needs to learn to balance it a little with compassion and respect for others.

Gawd, if only that were possible. I'd have used it on the exh frequently lol :lmao: Anyone see Kids in the Hall skit where they crush your head? lol google "flickr crush your head" to know what i'm talking about lol :lmao:

Hmm, he seems very inquisitive, which can be very good at times. He just needs to learn to balance it a little with compassion and respect for others.

Here here!

He also seems able to stick to his own belief system. I thought his sweater in the pic of him fit well...... if that was a sweater.... shirt.... or whatever it is.

Wow, there goes my appetite. Thanks. :sick::laugh::lmao:

<chortle> My work here is done ;):p

Here here!

He also seems able to stick to his own belief system.

Oh yes, good one! :D

Wait, isn't that the PROBLEM?

his actual belief system might be faulty, but the act of sticking to one's beliefs can be good. Again, all in balance. He needs to correct his thinking, but having the commitment to stick to one's beliefs can be good.

I think that makes sense? :confused: