What are you doing to go on?

It would be nice if we were left alone to share our thoughts without the black and whiters. I just left work and came home to sleep. I think its because I stayed up too late last night, but I just decided to take the afternoon off. and where am I? In bed? No! I'm here!! lol!

It would be nice if we were left alone to share our thoughts without the black and whiters. I just left work and came home to sleep. I think its because I stayed up too late last night, but I just decided to take the afternoon off. and where am I? In bed? No! I'm here!! lol!

Yes, I know the feeling.... I log in here WAAAAAAAAAY too often! :lmao:

It is a life- and sanity saver being able to come here and "chat" to you, girls (AND the one or two boys we meet here!) And most of you are quite hilarious.... Now where would we all be without a good sense of humour???;)

This is probably the best thread that I enjoy posting at. Thanks to Ozgirl for the idea and WA getting it started. You see how long its getting?!!

Too bad we can't have our own chatroom where we can just jump in with each other. I'm sure there's a way, but I wouldn't know how to do that.

RealityCheck

MO....

I too joined on-line dating! Been there since December. I have met some really good guys. I dated one who I was quite smitten with, while I was NC. Thing is, he wanted to have children. I'm pretty much done with that! We do remain friends, and talk at least once a week. So even if friendships develope its all good!

Good for you! Have fun!

*laughing* no smacks necessary!

RealityCheck

Sami....Dido

I seem to always feel better when I come here after an episode with the MM.

We all can relate so well to each other!

*Big Hug*

• Author
Walking away

I feel great!

My daughter is graduating from high school tomorrow and I have my brother flying in....yes, girls, he is single and unattached and absolutely gorgeous...

Anyway, it is going to be a fun week for me. I LOVE to entertain and I am so proud of my daughter.

Going out for dinner tonight with a really cool guy....that makes the week nice, too! :)

Hang in there girls!

I feel great!

My daughter is graduating from high school tomorrow and I have my brother flying in....yes, girls, he is single and unattached and absolutely gorgeous...

Anyway, it is going to be a fun week for me. I LOVE to entertain and I am so proud of my daughter.

Going out for dinner tonight with a really cool guy....that makes the week nice, too! :)

Hang in there girls!

And you're not setting me up with him, why?????

HA! Glad you're all here!

I hope you're all feeling good today!!!

I'm not necessarily good. Just tired and melancholy. And now mad at WA that's she's hiding her brother from me!! lol!!!

LOL @ WA flaunting her brother. Hey, I LIVE with a sg who is absolutely lovely... in NO way an a**h***... just the greatest person you could want to meet. So I know they exist!

I'm having an odd day... very certain that it's all going to work out... very content in one way BUT... missing him, and just quite bored with things at the moment (just a phase, I know)... but...

Then I thought... ah well.. It's all going to work out, so why not call him and have a chat about it..? Won't do any harm..?

HAHAHAH... oh those voices do try their little tricks!!! grrrr!

It would be nice if we were left alone to share our thoughts without the black and whiters.

I think if we keep on on this thread.. we'll be ok. It's new threads that tend to attract attention.

Hey now, you and your friend are in England for cripes sake!!

And you certainly know better than to listen to those voices.

I have to tell you, I never had them. Only because he shut me down over and over and always without telling me, so I had too much pride to even think about calling. But your situation is different as we know. You're doing great Sami.

Hmmm yeah, he is in England... not much use to you all... but he's an example!!

Hmmm yeah, he is in England... not much use to you all... but he's an example!!

I gotta tell ya, I just got the loveliest e-mail from a guy on the dating site.

Gotta tell ya' your profile is compelling and your photos maybe the most attractive in this venue Good Luck and best Wishes

But I think I know who he is from a few years back. He had e-mailed me in the very beginning and had a picture at the time. He doesn't now. And he readily admits he looks like Ben Franklin (without the long hair). So I definitely think its him. And he's leaving the site for good.

So, do I want to have Ben Franklin sweep me off my feet and take care of me (I know he's well off).

This is what my life has come down to. lol!!!!

I think if we keep on on this thread.. we'll be ok. It's new threads that tend to attract attention.

Good idea! :cool:

• Author
Walking away

Okay ladies.

My brother is 38, never been married, incredibly successful...and just hasn't found the right girl.

He lives in Chicago. Any takers?!

Okay ladies.

My brother is 38, never been married, incredibly successful...and just hasn't found the right girl.

Does he want kids? I'm fixed!

• Author
Walking away

Nope, doesn't want any, but has dated women with kids.

He's really cool that way!

I mean, let's face it...he's coming here with me and my five kids! And, he loves hanging out with them. They crack him up!

zarathustra
Okay ladies.

darn it, I'm married.

zarathustra
But I'm not!!!! Missed you girl!!

Yeah, just catchin' up. Saw that you and the bf are no longer. Are we commisserating or celebrating?

From what I see so far, its a BIG celebration.

La la la la la

yum yum yum yum yum (to all the hot guys pursuing you).

• Author
Walking away

ZARA!

Welcome back! We missed you!

I won't be around here alot because I have family coming in for the next few days...but I will touch base from time to time!

La la la la la

THIS always makes me laugh, because it's my sig 'hello' on a chat site I'm a member of... LOL... la la la la la :lmao::D:lmao::D

Nope, doesn't want any, but has dated women with kids.

He's really cool that way!

I mean, let's face it...he's coming here with me and my five kids! And, he loves hanging out with them. They crack him up!

WA,

He doesn't want to have kids??? Then he's MINE!!! :laugh:

Yeah, just catchin' up. Saw that you and the bf are no longer. Are we commisserating or celebrating?

From what I see so far, its a BIG celebration.

La la la la la

yum yum yum yum yum (to all the hot guys pursuing you).

At this point, its celebrating. I'm movin on. And too tired and silly!! So any takers for Ben Franklin?