What are you doing to go on?

• Author
Walking away

That is EXACTLY where I am when he contacts me. I think to myself....he is exactly where we were when we parted and I have moved so far away from all of this....

See, he stayed in the dysfunctional relationship instead of daring to make a better life himself....and now that the dust has settled with his wife and him in regards to me, I would imagine that life is as it was before me.....same dysfunction.

Too bad, too sad.

As I have said before and I will say again....his loss.

Instead I think that I would literally yawn from being absolutely bored with the same old story!

This is really funny because it happened to me today. I really don't know what I was thinking. But it's over now. I am in shock, but this is really going to stick this time. And I can still breathe and I got all the answers I ever needed, there is no hope of him leaving, so nothing to mourn. It's not easy, but i am in control of my own world again. I am REALLY REALLY there this time. I am glad this LS exists it has really helped even through the times I was telling myself my MM was different.

• 1 month later...

I am bringing this post back for all of you newbies who have missed it. You don't have to read all 56 pages to get what its here for.

I hope you can latch on and either start a new one and add to it.

Life does go on and has for many of us who have posted on it.

Post your good thoughts, your ways you have managed to stay afloat. I assure you it helps.

I am done with exMM. Have moved on to bigger and better things. I hope you can do the same.

• Author

Thanks movinon....

I needed to read this again.

You are amazing.

Love ya

WA

Living and still laughing WITHOUT the MM!

Its a Little Too Late, Your A Little To Gone!...la..la..la

Living and still laughing WITHOUT the MM!

Its a Little Too Late, Your A Little To Gone!...la..la..la

LMAO!!!!!!!!! That's MY SONG!!!! I let you share Keith Urban with me, but not my song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Smoooooooooooch!

LMAO!!!!!!!!! That's MY SONG!!!! I let you share Keith Urban with me, but not my song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Smoooooooooooch!

Okay! You may have that song!

Let's Tie A Brand New Bow around the same o'l thing.... la..la..la

Okay! You may have that song!

Let's Tie A Brand New Bow around the same o'l thing.... la..la..la

LMAO!!!!!!! I love you! You're such a hoot!