What are you doing to go on?

RealityCheck
That's okay. I found someone new!! He's mine, RC, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*laughing*

Your funny!! (ALL MINE)

Friends share you know *laughing*

Yes, friends share, but true friends, know where to draw the line! And I'm sorry, but I would HAVE to draw the line on this one!!

Having said that, aren't you glad you get to look at that cutsy face everyday now??

Yes, friends share, but true friends, know where to draw the line! And I'm sorry, but I would HAVE to draw the line on this one!!

Having said that, aren't you glad you get to look at that cutsy face everyday now??

Yes well when it comes to Keith Baby! I'll walk across fire!!!

And; that is one face I would love to have give face!!! *laughing*

God! He's something!!!

RealityCheck

Yes, well when it comes to Keith Baby, I'd walk across hot coals!!!

And; that is one face I would love to have give face!! *laughing*

Isn't he somethin:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Blind Illusion
Hey Zara,

Well if you noticed, I did not post a bunny. I haven't heard from him since Saturday afternoon, so I'm in a bit of a funk and therefore, I am going to stay in my status quo mode. I'm well aware there could be any number of reasons, but I've gotten ahead of myself, and I have to stop that. So much for getting my hopes up. I'm in my own little rollercoaster with the dating world.

In my quest to show others that life goes on and there's something to look forward to, I end up with egg all over my face. And I'm not accomplishing my goal!!

Gee, do I sound like I'm in a funk or what!!!!

No No No, you did just that, Movinon05. You showed us that you took some steps to insure your own happiness. If that attmpt didn't work out the very first time, so what. You met someone new and had a different experience. That alone is inspiring.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. My daughter graduates from grammar school & there have been a million activities associated with that. Plus I am a bit unorganized so i am always rushing around 24/7 in the end with things. The plus side of that is that I don't have time to focus as much about what the MM is doing, etc.

Hi BI!! I was wondering what happened to you!

Thank you for saying that. And I shouldn't do this, but I will post this. :) because I did hear from him finally! I need to be more patient. But I'm a work in progress.

Good to keep yourself busy. Focusing on your family's needs helps alot. And means very much to your daughter.

RealityCheck
No No No, you did just that, Movinon05. You showed us that you took some steps to insure your own happiness. If that attmpt didn't work out the very first time, so what. You met someone new and had a different experience. That alone is inspiring.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. My daughter graduates from grammar school & there have been a million activities associated with that. Plus I am a bit unorganized so i am always rushing around 24/7 in the end with things. The plus side of that is that I don't have time to focus as much about what the MM is doing, etc.

Hey BI.....Welcome Home!!!:D

Your daughter graduating is EXCITING!!!

And I shouldn't do this, but I will post this. :) because I did hear from him finally! I need to be more patient. But I'm a work in progress.

MO,

You'll regret leaving me in charge of the bunnies... :laugh:

Great to hear he got in touch! Yes, pet, you do need to be more patient... But we're all still leaners (or as you say "work in progress"!), aren't we??? :laugh:

So, are you ready....???? Here they come! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

PS. I really need to occupy my mind with something useful. These bunnies are getting the better of me!!!!:o

zarathustra
MO,

You'll regret leaving me in charge of the bunnies... :laugh:

Great to hear he got in touch! Yes, pet, you do need to be more patient... But we're all still leaners (or as you say "work in progress"!), aren't we??? :laugh:

So, are you ready....???? Here they come!

PS. I really need to occupy my mind with something useful. These bunnies are getting the better of me!!!!:o

AGH! I'm seeing bunnies in my sleep!!

yeah, my H used to call not the day after but about 3 days after we had a date. I guess he didn't want to seem to anxious.

Besides, men don't plan ahead... they always do things last minute, that's why they need us women to plan things for them. :lmao:

RealityCheck
AGH! I'm seeing bunnies in my sleep!!

yeah, my H used to call not the day after but about 3 days after we had a date. I guess he didn't want to seem to anxious.

Besides, men don't plan ahead... they always do things last minute, that's why they need us women to plan things for them. :lmao:

Geez, I'm not even going to give you my take on what I THINK those bunnies are up to!!!

Hop...Hop...NOT!!!

Hump....Hump.....say no more!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

• Author
Walking away

Okay ladies....I have been gone from LS for awhle...Kinda in a funk with my life. Lots of yucky stuff happening, BUT, finally, I have some good news to share with you all....

On one of my many trips with my MM, I met a super nice, classy guy at the pool while my MM was doing his business thing. Anyway, turns out this guy is the ex-husband of an incredibly famous actress. And, he is famous in his own right. Multimillionaire real estate mogul.

We have been e-mailing sporatically since then. A really neat friendship.

He is calling me today to set up a trip to see me here in Arizona.

Sorry, Zara, but this one deserves bunnies. But since I love you so much, I will just end it with a smile... :)

I suspect you are right, Zara.... :laugh:

From my days of dating 120 years ago, I remember actually liking when a guy rings me on his way home from the date or the day after at the very latest! But they rarely do that...........? :confused:

RealityCheck
Okay ladies....I have been gone from LS for awhle...Kinda in a funk with my life. Lots of yucky stuff happening, BUT, finally, I have some good news to share with you all....

On one of my many trips with my MM, I met a super nice, classy guy at the pool while my MM was doing his business thing. Anyway, turns out this guy is the ex-husband of an incredibly famous actress. And, he is famous in his own right. Multimillionaire real estate mogul.

Sorry, Zara, but this one deserves bunnies. But since I love you so much, I will just end it with a smile... :)

HO-LY!!!!

You go girl!!! That's fantastic news!

Like I was saying to MO....friends share;)

WA,

That is great news!!!! I am delighted for you! :) :) :)

BTW, I was over "on the other side" (read: infidelity forum) a few minutes ago and I saw that your very ex-MM is still contacting you..... How are you coping with that? You seem OK, so I am hoping that it actually IS getting easier for you? PLEASE say "yes"....!!!! :)

• Author
Walking away

Ah, I am doing fine. He doesn't even make my heart skip a beat. :)

Truly his loss, IMHO. What I had with him is OVER.

He may be realizing that he really, truly has lost me. You know, it wasn't like i didn't warn him that this would happen....Once I disattach, I STAY disattached.

P.S. He called me out of the blue last week when I was having a really hard day....damn...they tend to sense when we are struggling, don't they?

Anyway, the next day I received a Fed Ex package. Inside contained a card and $500. (I had incurred many unexpected expenses this month....)

I politely thanked him via e-mail and have not responded since. I didn't ask him to call, and I didn't ask for the money. It was a kind gesture, but this relationship was a complete waste of my time.

Yep, I am doing okay. Promise.

Ah, I am doing fine. He doesn't even make my heart skip a beat. :)

Truly his loss, IMHO. What I had with him is OVER.

He may be realizing that he really, truly has lost me. You know, it wasn't like i didn't warn him that this would happen....Once I disattach, I STAY disattached.

P.S. He called me out of the blue last week when I was having a really hard day....damn...they tend to sense when we are struggling, don't they?

Anyway, the next day I received a Fed Ex package. Inside contained a card and $500. (I had incurred many unexpected expenses this month....)

I politely thanked him via e-mail and have not responded since. I didn't ask him to call, and I didn't ask for the money. It was a kind gesture, but this relationship was a complete waste of my time.

Yep, I am doing okay. Promise.

I am so pleased for you! I really am.... And I do think you are flippin' brilliant and a true inspiration to all of us!

I also think you are right, I'd say he is panicking now because he has probably realised that he HAS lost you and I'd say he has massive regrets. But it is HIS problem, not yours!

Again, I am sooooo pleased for you. Especially since reading about "Mr Mogul by the Pool"...... Hurra! :)

• Author
Walking away

Thanks. I think we ALL deserve some happiness after what we have been through.

It is funny, I can think of my xMM with fondness, but that is all. No gut wrenching, heart twisting, tear inducing pain....just fondness.

Had someone told me I would feel like this two months ago, I would have laughed in their face. Thank God I heal quickly. The pain was enormous.

But, life goes onward....and I believe the best is yet to come...for ALL of us!

zarathustra

Thanks for loving me so much!! I love you :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: this much too!!

Yes... that's enough bunnies for the mogul! Good luck with him!

• Author
Walking away
Thanks for loving me so much!! I love you :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: this much too!!

Yes... that's enough bunnies for the mogul! Good luck with him!

Okay ladies! How about that trip where we all meet somewhere? It is about time we meet face to face! Can you imagine the fun we would have?

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

• Author
Walking away

Jessie,

I was thinking....You are wondering how I am doing with the xMM?

I can think of a song that describes how I feel EXACTLY:

It's a Little Too Late by Toby Keith

I could have written this myself it is that uncanny to my situation. :)

WA!! I posted that song on the empowerment thread!! Do you have the cd? I have to get it, its his newest, but I hear it often and that's what I try to keep in mind about exMM.

• Author
Walking away

Don't have the CD but my daughter downloaded it for me and put it on a CD for me. She said she gets chills when she listens to it. She said she sees it is EXACTLY how I feel about my xMM.

I LOVE this song. I am listening to it right now!

Great minds think alike!

Have you seen the video? Its actually kind of humorous, as all of his are.

• Author
Walking away

Nope, haven't seen it yet. I will be looking for it, though. :)