RealityCheck
Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Yes, my knees would have buckled even at 5 years old....*laughing*

RealityCheck
I can just hear him "Yes MA'AM".

Hell ya! Come and meet my "girl".....*laughing*

Iwanttohope
Hell ya! Come and meet my "girl".....*laughing*

Sad thing about it...I was way to young to appreciate it. I remember thinking, "you are really, really sweaty..." what a waste! My mom, on the other hand, appeared to be in shock.

Well yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I'm surprised she got any words out without stuttering and stammering. I gotta give her SOME credit!

RealityCheck
Sad thing about it...I was way to young to appreciate it. I remember thinking, "you are really, really sweaty..." what a waste! My mom, on the other hand, appeared to be in shock.

Sweating! Hell I'd be dripping!!!

*laughing*

Omigosh! I hit 1000 posts!!! (Just using it as an excuse to get this very necessary thread back where it belongs!!) ;)

Yes, MO, I am working on my own "statistics" but I have a couple of miles left to go before I hit 1000!!!!

And I was delighted to see this thread back again where it belongs - towards the top of the first page! Let's keep it there!

So what else am I doing???? I am actually weeding! Huh???? I hear you all say! Yes, I have spent 2 days weeding a friends flower beds... They haven't been touched for years and I thought I'd give him a hand. Boy, was I sorry!!! :laugh: The result? A bad back and sore hands. I think I should sue for compensation???? :lmao:

I would ask you to weed mine that haven't been touched in about 2 months, but I'm afraid you might sue me too!! I look at it and think its hopeless at this point.:(

Hey, guess what? Unless my eyes are just foggy this morning, the empowerment thread is gone! Methinks the moderator took it off for fear of copyright infringement!

Yup, its off. Its even off my list of threads! Hmmm.

So RC. Is that copyright infringement, putting lyrics out there even thought we're acknowledging they are songs we listen to and not taking credit for them ourselves?

I would ask you to weed mine that haven't been touched in about 2 months, but I'm afraid you might sue me too!! I look at it and think its hopeless at this point.:(

Well if you could provide a never ending supply of ice cold lemonade and a promise that you will never get rid of Keith, then I would take on even your garden!!! :)

RealityCheck
Hey, guess what? Unless my eyes are just foggy this morning, the empowerment thread is gone! Methinks the moderator took it off for fear of copyright infringement!

Yup, its off. Its even off my list of threads! Hmmm.

So RC. Is that copyright infringement, putting lyrics out there even thought we're acknowledging they are songs we listen to and not taking credit for them ourselves?

I would venture to say NOT a copyright infringement. Simply because we are not in a studio recording another "Writer's" song. Also, lyrics are posted on many, many websites. People browse looking for lyrics all the time and therefore are made available primarily for purchasing purpose....cha ching!

My guess for taking it off the Forum is to not use space and/or the Moderators probably felt that it was not suitable or appropriate for the Forum because it is a place for discussion and want to maintain it as such.

zarathustra

I've been golfing. With my H and some old colleagues of mine that I've grown a close bond with. That's kinda how I've been moving on... spending time with H and friends.

There is this one friend amongst the crowd I trust most and she also knows my xMM. I finally told her about the relationship this weekend. She was shocked... I had to tell her twice. Anyway, she told me that he had a reputation for fooling around with the ladies. When she said this, I felt that what remaining feelings I had for him drain out of my body. She said that he had mentioned to her before she resigned that he and his W are having problems and that when they divorce, child support would be an astronomical amount of money. She told me that she truly thinks that he went home, not because he loves his wife, but because of financial reasons (paying child support, losing the house, etc.). I might be in shock because of the reputation part she told me about but can't help but feel so disappointed in myself for being such a bad judge of character if that's true. She also told me that they have split up before and that this was not the first time they've been split up. However, his W's emails to him sound like it was the first time he left her for someone else. I know that they had problems in the past as he told me about them too but I don't think that they split up over it so I think that the split was before they married each other.

Anway, it doesn't matter now. It time to focus on healing...

Thought I'd share though.

Even though it can hurt, sometimes its good to hear this kind of thing. It keeps you even more focused away from any thoughts or temptations, or even letting yourself think good about him.

And don't blame yourself regarding character. You know better than that.

zarathustra
Even though it can hurt, sometimes its good to hear this kind of thing. It keeps you even more focused away from any thoughts or temptations, or even letting yourself think good about him.

And don't blame yourself regarding character. You know better than that.

I do have a faulty character. I had a meeting with him yesterday regarding my concerns about our team and how it has been impacting my work.

At the end, he turned red, his eyes welled up and he said, "I justed want to tell you how sorry I am for what I have done to you. I just needed to say this to you face to face."

I must have sat there for 3 minutes... he kept trying to make eye contact with me and I looked up and said, "telling me how sorry you are doesn't change what you've done to my life. It doesn't help me in healing. It doesn't help with fixing the fact that you are the first thought I think about when I wake up and the last person I think about when I go to sleep. It doesn't change the fact that each day, I have to come in to this office and face all these memories. It doesn't help me forget that I can simply be in the same room with you and be happy or that I don't have to say a thing and you just seem to know what I'm thinking. It doesn't make me forget how good it feels when your arms are around me and it doesn't help with forgetting how well we fit together. What I need to continue with my life is to stop caring and that doesn't seem to be going away."

Then he tells me that each day he drives home, he thinks about me. That he struggles with a lot of the same things that I do.

I don't know why, but I just can't keep myself from telling him to f-off. I guess I just don't have it in me.

• Author
Walking away

Zara....

It is a tough road you must walk. Know that I am thinking about you. What you endure must be so hard....

What am I doing to go on?

I have a date next month with that really successful, celebrity's ex- husband. He called me yesterday to firm up the plans. We are golfing, brunching and then going out to dinner.

He is flying out here to see ME....little ole ME! What a confidence booster....and trust me, I needed it....

It's SCARRRRRY out here when it comes to men!

What am I doing to go on?

I have a date next month with that really successful, celebrity's ex- husband. He called me yesterday to firm up the plans. We are golfing, brunching and then going out to dinner.

He is flying out here to see ME....little ole ME! What a confidence booster....and trust me, I needed it....

It's SCARRRRRY out here when it comes to men!

You're welcome!!!:rolleyes:

eyeswideshut

OMG, WA, I thought he was dating denise richards now!!!!;)

I can't WAIT to see you in the tabloids!!

Have fun!!:laugh:

• Author
Walking away

NO! It's not Charlie Sheen....

Oh, but I wish!!!! :):)

• Author
Walking away

You know me....always getting my celebrity loves mixed up!!!!

What's a girl to do?

:0 :)

It seems I've lost weight I didn't know I did!! About 10 pounds! I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and thought I'd have to buy a new dress, but I just tried this really pretty dress on that I have and that I couldn't get into a bit ago, AND IT FITS!!!!!!!!! REALLY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo psyched!!!!!

WoooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well since I am here now I'm just going to add... I'm on week 9 of NC, doing OK, still loving him :) and England are still in the World Cup.

Want to say HELLOOOO to all you regulars out there, and especially to Jessie because I know this is a special month. I'll pop in now and then but I'm not reading or responding to most stuff because I am determined to stick to NC and to MY HOPE... and nothing is going to break me down ;)

Best wishes to you all... ~ Sami xx

RealityCheck
Well since I am here now I'm just going to add... I'm on week 9 of NC, doing OK, still loving him :) and England are still in the World Cup.

Want to say HELLOOOO to all you regulars out there, and especially to Jessie because I know this is a special month. I'll pop in now and then but I'm not reading or responding to most stuff because I am determined to stick to NC and to MY HOPE... and nothing is going to break me down ;)

Best wishes to you all... ~ Sami xx

Sami!!!!!

Man! have we missed you!!!! Cheers girlfriend!

Love back at you!

Blind Illusion
It seems I've lost weight I didn't know I did!! About 10 pounds! I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and thought I'd have to buy a new dress, but I just tried this really pretty dress on that I have and that I couldn't get into a bit ago, AND IT FITS!!!!!!!!! REALLY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo psyched!!!!!

WoooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Accept my pat on the back as well. Don't you just love when that happens. Good for you MO

• Author
Walking away

I have seen pictures of Movinon...

Trust me ladies, this one is a beauty!