What are you doing to go on?

Jessie,

I was thinking....You are wondering how I am doing with the xMM?

I can think of a song that describes how I feel EXACTLY:

It's a Little Too Late by Toby Keith

I could have written this myself it is that uncanny to my situation. :)

I am embarrased to say that I don't know it... :o

I am even more embarrased to say that my taste in music is diabolical..... If it ain't ABBA, then I don't know what it is.... :o :o :o

(Hanging my head in shame)

BUT I will look your song up, though.... I must face up to the fact that ABBA is g-o-n-e and they are NOT coming back! :D

• Author
Walking away

Are you kidding me? My staff CRINGES when I put in an ABBA CD at work! They may bitch and moan, but, damn, I see them tapping their feet and singing along! Even the doctors!

ABBA rocks!

BTW, ABBA will NEVER be gone! Same as Barry Manilow.....he is my man!

Are you kidding me? My staff CRINGES when I put in an ABBA CD at work! They may bitch and moan, but, damn, I see them tapping their feet and singing along! Even the doctors!

ABBA rocks!

BTW, ABBA will NEVER be gone! Same as Barry Manilow.....he is my man!

What???? You like ABBA too???? HURRAH!!!! :) :) :) :)

I was going to see an ABBA tribute band a few years ago, but the place was packed and we could not get in. We had to go to the pub next door. I was gutted. Then a friend of mine pointed out that it wasn't the REAL ABBA playing, and I burst into tears!!! I had forgotten completely! I know.... I should not be allowed out in public... :o

Barry is pretty cool too..... And I even like Dolly Parton/Kenny Rogers "Island in the stream"!!!! I have NEVER before admitted that to anyone!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

• Author
Walking away

It is so bad with me and ABBA, my staff puts it on if I am having a difficult day with the doctors...(I am in charge at work and they can be real bears at times, let me tell you....)

Anyway, when I walk into a case and I hear ABBA blaring, I know that they are supporting me inspite of the obvious pain it causes them!

I must sadly say, though, that Barry isn't allowed anywhere near my lab. He has been banned forever by my staff.

Losers... :)

I must sadly say, though, that Barry isn't allowed anywhere near my lab. He has been banned forever by my staff.

That is OUTRAGEOUS!!!! :lmao:

• Author
Walking away

Demons. All of them. :)

But, never fear...I have a Barry Manilow coffee mug that I carry around and I wear Barry boxers....

I still keep him close to me. :)

Demons. All of them. :)

But, never fear...I have a Barry Manilow coffee mug that I carry around and I wear Barry boxers....

I still keep him close to me. :)

That is hilarious! If Barry knew, he'd be honoured! :)

• Author
Walking away

I saw him in concert a few months ago....

I was so close, I could've reached out and touched him....

Everyone at work gives me crap because when I wear the boxers, I always let them know....

Hey, it's a safe way to let Barry get into my pants, right?

Hey, it's a safe way to let Barry get into my pants, right?

I know people talk about "safe sex" but that is even GERM FREE!!!! :lmao:

zarathustra
What???? You like ABBA too???? HURRAH!!!! :) :) :) :)

I was going to see an ABBA tribute band a few years ago, but the place was packed and we could not get in. We had to go to the pub next door. I was gutted. Then a friend of mine pointed out that it wasn't the REAL ABBA playing, and I burst into tears!!! I had forgotten completely! I know.... I should not be allowed out in public... :o

Barry is pretty cool too..... And I even like Dolly Parton/Kenny Rogers "Island in the stream"!!!! I have NEVER before admitted that to anyone!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I love ABBA, Stones, Barry, Queen and Dolly!!!

Barry rocks man!! I'm surprised that he's banned!! I'm in my 30's and I love Barry! But he needs to take it easy next time with the botox.

Iwanttohope
Okay ladies! How about that trip where we all meet somewhere? It is about time we meet face to face! Can you imagine the fun we would have?

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

I am sooooo there! We'd have to plan it pretty far in advance but I would go in a heartbeat!

• Author
Walking away

Me too.....

Okay, I am in Arizona.....where are the rest of you guys?

Iwanttohope
Me too.....

Okay, I am in Arizona.....where are the rest of you guys?

North Carolina for a couple more months and then Tennessee...

RealityCheck

MO.....

I picked up the new "Rascal Flatts" CD today! AWESOME!!

I'm blasting "Me & My Gang".......Yahoooooooooo!!!!

So let's all meet in Philli!!! If you can't come see us, we'll bring it on home to you!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CHEERS!

Is it that good? That will be another one on my list.

Hey, I'm all for Philly! Hop, skip and a jump for me!!!!!!!!

And besides, the cheesesteaks are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have snagged coveted tickets to see Barbara Streisand!!!!!!! She just came out of retirement.

RealityCheck
I have snagged coveted tickets to see Barbara Streisand!!!!!!! She just came out of retirement.

GET OUT!!!!

I love her!!! She is an amazing vocalist!! Major talent!

Yeah, I got a presale e-mail before they go public!!!!!!! The only other person I have ever wanted to see more than her was Elvis!! Boy did he piss me off killing himself!!!!!!!!

AND she's gonna be right here in Philly for her first show!!!!!!!

RealityCheck
Yeah, I got a presale e-mail before they go public!!!!!!! The only other person I have ever wanted to see more than her was Elvis!! Boy did he piss me off killing himself!!!!!!!!

AND she's gonna be right here in Philly for her first show!!!!!!!

Man! Do you and I have the same taste in music. I guess because we are both singers and have an ear for talent!!!

I would have loved to see Elvis...slim, heavy ...don't matter that guy could SANG!!!

I could definately get my GROOOOOVE ON!

Well I think I've said this once before. His was the first album I ever bought for myself My dream was to someday sing on stage with him and he was going to fall in love with me. And I was in CANADA when he died. I was beside myself!!!!!!!

Omigosh! I hit 1000 posts!!! (Just using it as an excuse to get this very necessary thread back where it belongs!!) ;)

RealityCheck
Well I think I've said this once before. His was the first album I ever bought for myself My dream was to someday sing on stage with him and he was going to fall in love with me. And I was in CANADA when he died. I was beside myself!!!!!!!

Now that's fantasy! *laughing*

You and me and about a billion other women! Or; should I have phrased it OW's *laughing*

Iwanttohope

MO...I met Elvis at the Hilton Hotel when I was 8 years old... he was hiding where the hotel kept the trash and I was entering the hotel with my mom... she stopped dead in her tracks and said very calmly... "you are Elvis Presley" and he said, "yes, ma'am, I am". He had just finished a concert in my home town and the civic center was across the street.

I will never forget it.