What are you doing to go on?

WA,

He doesn't want to have kids??? Then he's MINE!!! :laugh:

You can't have him. You'll get yours at the end of June! I'm lookin' at Ben Franklin!

At this point, its celebrating. I'm movin on. And too tired and silly!! So any takers for Ben Franklin?

Too tired and silly????? Yep, that's me too a lot of the time! Great way to be!!!! :p

• Author
Walking away

I have a psycho bug guy I will pass on to someone....Anybody want HIM?! :)

• Author
Walking away

Or how about a dude with a psycho ex-girlfriend.

With this one, you MUST be able to field calls from her at midnight on any given night... :)

I have a psycho bug guy I will pass on to someone....Anybody want HIM?! :)

Umm. NO!! And you know better than to pass along a married guy!!

Or how about a dude with a psycho ex-girlfriend.

With this one, you MUST be able to field calls from her at midnight on any given night... :)

Hey, WA! You're supposed to be helping us!!

• Author
Walking away

Oh God!

I completely forgot that he was married! :)

My bad!!!

You can't have him. You'll get yours at the end of June! I'm lookin' at Ben Franklin!

MO,

With all due respect, you are flippin' hilarious!!!! :lmao::laugh:;)

zarathustra

No to bug guy... he's not yummy cuz he's married... hee hee hee

NOOOOOOO.... please don't do it LMAO

Oh God, I can't stop laughing!! I'm getting punch drunk!!! LOLOLOL!! This is better than sleeping. I'm sure I'll pay for it later, but its worth it!!!

• Author
Walking away

Okay, okay....

There IS a really cool 27 year old...but sorry, ladies....This one is MINE! :)

Okay, okay....

There IS a really cool 27 year old...but sorry, ladies....This one is MINE! :)

Hey now, no need to brag, Missy!! I'm lookin at Ben Franklin and you've got a hot young thang???? I'm starting to get scared! What is this saying about me??? LOL!!! Achhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK OK.. this 30 year old was ALL OVER me at the weekend... I walked away... I could do it (almost LOL)... yer... life goes on... it So does.

(still miss him... goddamit! He's the only one I want!!! sorry girls!)

OK OK.. this 30 year old was ALL OVER me at the weekend... I walked away... I could do it (almost LOL)... yer... life goes on... it So does.

(still miss him... goddamit! He's the only one I want!!! sorry girls!)

Hey Sami, no need to be sorry!! We know who you really want. But, I'm sure it felt good having someone pay some attention.

Hey, I've got a 32 yr old who can't wait to see me again. He wants to see me tonight rather than tomorrow or Thursday, but I told him no! (We dated a few times last year and he saw I was back online again.) Now he's in hot pursuit!! We hit it off in a lot of ways and there's some definite dangerous chemistry there!! He sees I'm online now, (I'm leaving the site open), and I'm sure he thinks I'm looking around, so he keeps e-mailing me!! But I'm just leaving it on because I have one day left and figured I might as well make the most of it for the final day. Lots of guys look to see who's online at the time!

I can tell you all something strange (to me)... I love my garden. I'm looking out of the window now and I can see how it is springing to life... full of green leaves, buds... all that promise... And

I can't remember this garden this time last year. It's because this was the time in my life when I was meeting him for the first time... I was so fixed on him... on us... and I can't remember these plants coming into bloom.

Today I'm thinking about those weeks when we first met, the sunshine and rain... the travelling to the airport, touching him for the first time... our budding love for each other. Spending time, mornings in bed, with the one we loved... those days were so, so precious...

... I can't belive all this will come to nothing. I just can't.

• Author
Walking away

Sami, I have such a good time with this one!

He really keeps me laughing and it is so refreshing to not have to wonder what he is doing with another woman after he is with me!

I can tell you all something strange (to me)... I love my garden. I'm looking out of the window now and I can see how it is springing to life... full of green leaves, buds... all that promise... And

I can't remember this garden this time last year. It's because this was the time in my life when I was meeting him for the first time... I was so fixed on him... on us... and I can't remember these plants coming into bloom.

Today I'm thinking about those weeks when we first met, the sunshine and rain... the travelling to the airport, touching him for the first time... our budding love for each other. Spending time, mornings in bed, with the one we loved... those days were so, so precious...

there's no reason to believe it will all come to nothing Sami. You're in a crucial time. I know what you're feeling.

I'm looking at my flower garden that has less blooms than last year because I don't know how the hell to keep a good garden!! I'm watching what the man who lived here built, fall apart. I need to pay more attention. My life has been so crazy I let it all go. And the garden is one of the reasons I moved here!!

Omigosh!! I just got an e-mail from Ben!! He thinks I winked at him!! I think he has me confused with someone else!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! And another guy from Florida!! I'm in freakin New Jersey!!! WTH!!!

Sami,

I'm with MO.... No such talk!

We don't know what is going to happen, do we???? It's only 3 weeks.... It is still early days!!! Everything can still happen!!!

I'm just fighting this feeling... that MM is going to do it anyway now... because of how long we've been NC... so I might as well send him an email...

I know I shouldn't... but... it all feels so easy... that I probably should.

I'm just fighting this feeling... that MM is going to do it anyway now... because of how long we've been NC... so I might as well send him an email...

Don't Sami. Just don't, honey!

Yes, you s-h-o-u-l-d not feel like that, but come on, you're only human???? We all are and it is OK!!! Don't forget that!

3 weeks is nothing!!! Seriously!!! He might still be recovering from the shock of not having you around, and THEN he'll start thinking.... And THEN you never know...??? :)

Ben Franklin!!! Well, I guess that could be attractive, in an intelligence sort-of way.

The problem is that Ben was famous for his womanizing and had many As. Probably a bad sign.

Don't Sami. Just don't, honey!

Yes, sorry, forgot to say that........... DON'T, SAMI!!!!