Women feeling "safe" with taller men.

Yes, there are many many categories of people with restricted options, even tall handsome guys can find it difficult if they have an awful personality or a high pitched voice or are too tall.

Older men, ugly men, fat men, "loser" men, men with strange personalities, men who are a bit camp, men who are always friendzoned... etc, etc.

Very tall girls, stocky girls, girls with strange laughs, girls who look masculine, girls with awful personalities, ugly girls, older women...etc.etc.

BUT on Loveshack it seems it is all about short guys.

Short guys who do seem to spend a lot of time whining, who do feel entitled; no-one else has it hard, only short guys...

Yes I fall in with ugly friend zone guys and I do get on here and cry that girls are not attracted to me. I try my best to do something to change and if I fail, that's just life.

Yes, there are many many categories of people with restricted options, even tall handsome guys can find it difficult if they have an awful personality or a high pitched voice or are too tall.

Older men, ugly men, fat men, "loser" men, men with strange personalities, men who are a bit camp, men who are always friendzoned... etc, etc.

Very tall girls, stocky girls, girls with strange laughs, girls who look masculine, girls with awful personalities, ugly girls, older women...etc.etc.

BUT on Loveshack it seems it is all about short guys.

Short guys who do seem to spend a lot of time whining, who do feel entitled; no-one else has it hard, only short guys...

lol I see plenty of different type of people on here complaining. I mean I've read it all on this forum over the past 5 months. I think short men complain because their discriminated against something they have 0 control over. But as said nothing will change about it. No point of arguing about it anymore. As someone said all it takes is 1 woman to not care.

Right, but the short guy cannot grow.

Fine I surrender. Poor men have it harder than any other organism on earth.....Life is a tragedy and it is all women's fault.

Mea cupla

I'll go ahead and say that even though it's silly, this always pissed me off, especially in high school.

I am 5'9" or 5'10" (depending on my hair or something I guess?). I don't want to look at my date's crown and have to wear flat shows all the time. And so when some little 5'2" be-bopper has the only 6'0" guy in the place, it annoys the crap out of me.

I've always wanted whine about that :)

You're like my tall girl friends!

I don't have any preference toward tall men, though I do prefer taller than me (not hard to do. I'm a little shorter than most....) however, tall men must prefer me more than shorter men because most my dates and boyfriends have been 6'0 or taller. I always joke that from above must be my most flattering angle.

My gal friends who are 5'8+ give me a hard time about that. :D

• Like 1
You're like my tall girl friends!

I don't have any preference toward tall men, though I do prefer taller than me (not hard to do. I'm a little shorter than most....) however, tall men must prefer me more than shorter men because most my dates and boyfriends have been 6'0 or taller. I always joke that from above must be my most flattering angle.

My gal friends who are 5'8+ give me a hard time about that. :D

I've heard this one before. They say they don't have a preference for tall men yet almost every single person they dated were over 6 feet tall. I doubt it's all a coincidence.

I've heard this one before. They say they don't have a preference for tall men yet almost every single person they dated were over 6 feet tall. I doubt it's all a coincidence.

Who cares? And why don't you spend as much time feeling sorry for women who are not conventionally beautiful?

Would you date one of these unattractive women??

• Like 1
Who cares? And why don't you spend as much time feeling sorry for women who are not conventionally beautiful?

Would you date one of these unattractive women??

Because their obviously bending the truth & don't want to admit it. It's like me saying I prefer a woman with small breasts, but every single one of my dates had big breasts. And I do feel sorry for them, but what am I supposed to do? I would date any woman that's attractive to me. I'm sure there's some women that I find attractive that others would think are unattractive.

Sheesh 18 pages ? nothing like a thread about a woman preference for mans height... or penis size... to get an "larger than normal" discussion thread.:laugh:

Because their obviously bending the truth & don't want to admit it. It's like me saying I prefer a woman with small breasts, but every single one of my dates had big breasts. And I do feel sorry for them, but what am I supposed to do? I would date any woman that's attractive to me. I'm sure there's some women that I find attractive that others would think are unattractive.

So what exactly do you hope to accomplish? D you think if you protest loudly enough all these women will change their minds? What's the end game of 18 pages of complaint?

• Like 2
So what exactly do you hope to accomplish? D you think if you protest loudly enough all these women will change their minds? What's the end game of 18 pages of complaint?

I was just saying people on here tend to lie or bend the truth that's all. And of course no one is going to change their attraction. I just hope I meet a woman one day that I click with that doesn't care about this at all.

It's who approaches me and asks me out.

The guy I was most crazy about ever and most attracted to, is 5'8/5'9.

I don't have a preference for shorter guys or taller guys. That's different from saying you prefer small breasts but all the women were large chested; it's saying you don't have a preference but it happened that way - which is possible.

Especially considering I've been in a limited number of relationships.

I've never not gone out with someone because of his height in my life.

• Like 1
I was just saying people on here tend to lie or bend the truth that's all. And of course no one is going to change their attraction. I just hope I meet a woman one day that I click with that doesn't care about this at all.

If you do meet her....please don't start going on and on about how shorter men have it bad and how women are liars and how rough men have it compared to women. Because honestly, she'll run from you like the wind.

• Like 2

which just happens to be the avg american males height

That wasn't the question I asked you.

Would you or would you not date a woman you were physically not attracted to for whatever reason? And I am not including breast size of weight issues

I am talking about a woman you consider to be unattractive because her chin is too big, her face is extremely large or she has something about her physically that you consider unattractive. Would you date that woman?

which just happens to be the avg american males height

Census data says that is 5'10 for 20-39 year old men.

(5'4.5 for women for curiosity sake)

5'10.5 for white males for curiosity sake because most the men who ask me out are also white.

(5'5 for white females) I'm shorter than this.

Census data says that is 5'10 for 20-39 year old men.

(5'4.5 for women for curiosity sake)

5'10.5 for white males for curiosity sake because most the men who ask me out are also white.

(5'5 for white females) I'm shorter than this.

And this has to be correct because she is wonder woman and she has that truth lasso thingy :)

That wasn't the question I asked you.

Would you or would you not date a woman you were physically not attracted to for whatever reason? And I am not including breast size of weight issues

I am talking about a woman you consider to be unattractive because her chin is too big, her face is extremely large or she has something about her physically that you consider unattractive. Would you date that woman?

That's completely different than the height issue. A man can be really attractive even if he's short but he still won't have as many options as the taller man unless he's deemed as ugly. Didn't you read that one posters comment about how all the women seen a picture of a guy they thought was really handsome, but they than found out he was short so they lost complete attraction to him. Why would I waste a womans time if I'm not physically attracted to her? The face is first thing you see. If there's no attraction there what are you supposed to do?

If you do meet her....please don't start going on and on about how shorter men have it bad and how women are liars and how rough men have it compared to women. Because honestly, sh e'll run from you like the wind.[/quote.]

I said some do on here. Do you expect someone to believe when they say they don't have a preference for something yet almost every person they been with fit a certain criteria? And it is true when it comes to dating women have it easier, that's a fact. It's not rocket science that men have to do the approaching. And the average woman has more options than the average man, especially in terms of OLD.

It's who approaches me and asks me out.

I don't have a preference for shorter guys or taller guys. That's different from saying you prefer small breasts but all the women were large chested; it's saying you don't have a preference but it happened that way - which is possible.

Especially considering I've been in a limited number of relationships.

I've never not gone out with someone because of his height in my life.

But why do you think that is that only tall men approach you? Did you go out with the guy you were most attracted to?

If you do meet her....please don't start going on and on about how shorter men have it bad and how women are liars and how rough men have it compared to women. Because honestly, sh e'll run from you like the wind.[/quote.]

I said some do on here. Do you expect someone to believe when they say they don't have a preference for something yet almost every person they been with fit a certain criteria? And it is true when it comes to dating women have it easier, that's a fact. It's not rocket science that men have to do the approaching. And the average woman has more options than the average man, especially in terms of OLD.

Why does this matter? Are you trying to get women to say "yes I am lying?"

Why does this matter? Are you trying to get women to say "yes I am lying?"

Well it would be nice if people tell the truth. But you're right it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, why should I care? I need to worry about myself.

Move to Africa and find a pygmy wife. Maybe her old man will throw in a goat or two on the deal as well.

Now you're getting racist. That says a lot more about you than me.

then why are all models 5'10" or taller?

Yes and short guys like Adam Levine and John Legend are both married to models who are very pretty. There are so many men in the entertainment industry who are considered short who choose to marry models.