Women feeling "safe" with taller men.

You do realize that this is the vast majority of women out there, right?

Height is very important to most women, even here on this forum. If you don't believe me, see how many women liked stupid comments like "Tall men make me feel protected" or some other such nonsense. That will show where their true beliefs lie.

Don't buy the BS.

Not all women care about height. If you get with a woman, you should be able to tell if she's settling for you or if she's with you because she really likes you.

Ah yes, more guilt tripping women for their preferences.

I'm 5' 10.5" and I'm not missing out on anything by being right under six feet.

There's hot girls in all heights. :cool:

Trust me, there's options no matter your height.

Try knocking off 5 inches and let me know how you feel about it.

Not all women care about height. If you get with a woman, you should be able to tell if she's settling for you or if she's with you because she really likes you.

ALL women care about height. The variations are in the degree in which they care about it.

ALL women care about height. The variations are in the degree in which they care about it.

Not true. The vast majority do prefer a tall man which is true. Some are neutral, & there's a few that actually prefer shorter men. As I said, you should be able to tell by the way she acts around you & the things she says if she's settling for you or not.

I prefer girls with D cups. My current girl friend does not have a D, she has a B. I am perfectly happy with her i am not stressing that i settled. i am still attracted to her because she is pretty and has other qualities that look for.

i made that up i do not have a girl friend but that could be reality.

The problem is that it takes more effort to get them than actually just showing up.

The problem is that it's way more difficult to get dates online.

The problem is that I'm being discriminated against for something that I can't control.

The problem is that everybody thinks that this is not a problem for some reason.

Everyone lacks some advantage that other people have. Everyone. This is not unique to you.

Maybe take some time to learn about others’ challenges and disadvantages and you won’t feel so bad or upset about yours.

Lots of men with similar height aren’t as affected by it as you seem to be, as their posts show. Maybe learn how they get that way rather than argue with them or dismiss them.

Everyone lacks some advantage that other people have. Everyone. This is not unique to you.

Maybe take some time to learn about others’ challenges and disadvantages and you won’t feel so bad or upset about yours.

Lots of men with similar height aren’t as affected by it as you seem to be, as their posts show. Maybe learn how they get that way rather than argue with them or dismiss them.

Height is the biggest disadvantage in the western dating world among non-handicapped people.

toolforgrowth

Just like ALL men care about breast size, where the variation is to what degree. Do you think all small breasted women are single and can't get men, or have a more difficult time?

More importantly, do you think they complain about it? Or do they work with what they have to find a suitable mate?

My guess is the latter.

Just like ALL men care about breast size, where the variation is to what degree. Do you think all small breasted women are single and can't get men, or have a more difficult time?

More importantly, do you think they complain about it? Or do they work with what they have to find a suitable mate?

My guess is the latter.

Well that's not really the greatest example to use though since women can get breast implants easily. And a lot of women do.

toolforgrowth
Well that's not really the greatest example to use though since women can get breast implants easily. And a lot of women do.

But it ain't cheap. Do you really think your average small breasted single mom is going to be able to afford breast surgery? I highly doubt it. Hell, I make decent money as a single dad and I can't even afford Lasik eye surgery.

And I personally HATE fake boobs. I think they're disgusting. Give me a normal sized REAL pair any day.

But it ain't cheap. Do you really think your average small breasted single mom is going to be able to afford breast surgery? I highly doubt it. Hell, I make decent money as a single dad and I can't even afford Lasik eye surgery.

And I personally HATE fake boobs. I think they're disgusting. Give me a normal sized pair any day.

I don't mind fake breasts since some women look even better with them. Some go overboard with it though. And it's not extremely expensive I don't think. And they could do it in payments where they don't have to pay it all at once. Basically if someone wants it, their going to make it happen one way or another.

toolforgrowth

And let's turn it around. Would you say that a small breasted women would have to get breast implants in order to attract a mate, since all men like big boobs? And what would that say about the quality of men she's attracting?

That they're pretty low.

Wait a second, this point sounds familiar somehow...

And let's turn it around. Would you say that a small breasted women would have to get breast implants in order to attract a mate, since all men like big boobs? And what would that say about the quality of men she's attracting?

That they're pretty low.

Wait a second, this point sounds familiar somehow...

Not at all. A lot of women get them because they think they'll look better with bigger breasts. Some get them while their already married. If their getting them just to have more dating options than they have some issues. They need to be doing it for the right reasons.

toolforgrowth
If their getting them just to have more dating options than they have some issues.

So what does that say about men wish they were taller just to have more dating options?

• Like 1
Height is the biggest disadvantage in the western dating world among non-handicapped people.

I disagree but, ok, I will concede it for you: you have the greatest disadvantage in the western dating world. Now what? I guess you have a decision to make about how to proceed in dating.

Maybe try these:

Edited by BlueIris
toolforgrowth

I'm not trying to pick on anyone. But I see some seriously alarming behavior in this thread. It's bordering on narcissistic; "I have the biggest problems, no one could ever have problems a big as mine, people need to accommodate me because of my problems," I could go on. Basically, it's all "me, me, me."

Just because some women reject you over height doesn't mean all women will. Same thing with small breasted women.

And if you think you have the biggest disadvantage in dating because of your height, try talking to an overweight or obese person sometime. Seriously.

But I don't think that'll happen, because the intellectual capacity to understand that other people just MIGHT have bigger problems simply doesn't exist. They literally lack that capability.

I've been rejected because of my height. I've also been rejected because of my race, body type, and the fact I have a child.

Try entering the dating world as a single parent sometime. If you think height is an issue...wow. lol

My guess is the latter.

This was addressed previously. Very few men care about breast size that much. The ones that do wouldn't dismiss a girl solely because of her breast size.

There are many MANY women that would reject a guy solely because of his height.

Even if men did reject women based on breast size, breast enhancement is an easily-done, accessible, low pain procedure.

Leg lengthening surgery, even by the most reputable doctor, can lead to a lifetime of complications at worst and extreme pain at best.

Terrible comparison.

This argument seriously makes me facepalm hard.

I'm not trying to pick on anyone. But I see some seriously alarming behavior in this thread. It's bordering on narcissistic; "I have the biggest problems, no one could ever have problems a big as mine, people need to accommodate me because of my problems," I could go on. Basically, it's all "me, me, me."

Height (for men) is the biggest disadvantage in the western dating world among non-handicapped people.

This does not mean that I have the biggest problems, in general.

Just because some women reject you over height doesn't mean all women will. Same thing with small breasted women.

Already commented on why this argument makes no sense.

And if you think you have the biggest disadvantage in dating because of your height, try talking to an overweight or obese person sometime. Seriously.

Again, as has previously been discussed multiple times, weight is a choice. Obese people can change their weight anytime they want. Most are just too lazy.

But I don't think that'll happen, because the intellectual capacity to understand that other people just MIGHT have bigger problems simply doesn't exist. They literally lack that capability.

I think my argument is starting to get to you (because you are short-ish too). So you are attempting to come up with insults. This is actually more typical of unintelligent people.

And my career field requires significant intellectual capability. So you are barking up the wrong tree here, my friend.

I've been rejected because of my height. I've also been rejected because of my race, body type, and the fact I have a child.

Okay, and?

Try entering the dating world as a single parent sometime. If you think height is an issue...wow. lol

Again, being a single parent is a choice and something within your control. I did nothing wrong, yet I am punished for my genetics.

I disagree but, ok, I will concede it for you: you have the greatest disadvantage in the western dating world.

Even though this response was tongue-in-cheek, thank you. It means a lot. :)

Now what? I guess you have a decision to make about how to proceed in dating.

I will do what I always do: hit up the clubs this weekend and approach women with mixed success.

toolforgrowth
This was addressed previously. Very few men care about breast size that much. The ones that do wouldn't dismiss a girl solely because of her breast size.

There are many MANY women that would reject a guy solely because of his height.

Even if men did reject women based on breast size, breast enhancement is an easily-done, accessible, low pain procedure.

Leg lengthening surgery, even by the most reputable doctor, can lead to a lifetime of complications at worst and extreme pain at best.

Terrible comparison.

I disagree, I think it's a great comparison. If small breasts weren't an issue for women, why would they go through all the trouble to get them augmented?

If you would actually undergo surgery to have your legs lengthened just to have better success in dating, then I'd say you have issues. Major ones.

It's your life though, I have no skin in the game as to how you live it. All I can tell you is that, add a man who also falls into the short guy percentile, I have not had your experience.

I can only assume I do things differently.

I'm in a loving and committed relationship anyway. Dating means nothing to me anymore.

toolforgrowth
This argument seriously makes me facepalm hard.

Height (for men) is the biggest disadvantage in the western dating world among non-handicapped people.

This does not mean that I have the biggest problems, in general.

Already commented on why this argument makes no sense.

Again, as has previously been discussed multiple times, weight is a choice. Obese people can change their weight anytime they want. Most are just too lazy.

I think my argument is starting to get to you (because you are short-ish too). So you are attempting to come up with insults. This is actually more typical of unintelligent people.

And my career field requires significant intellectual capability. So you are barking up the wrong tree here, my friend.

Okay, and?

Again, being a single parent is a choice and something within your control. I did nothing wrong, yet I am punished for my genetics.

Being a single parent is not a choice. My ex wife had an affair and left me. I had no choice in the matter. And her affair partner was over 6 feet tall. :D

So I became a single parent not by choice, and I still had a great sex life with all kinds of women post divorce.

No, your arguments are not getting to me. Quite the opposite. I find them completely absurd based on the relationship issues I have experienced myself. And they didn't stop me from dating, both successfully and unsuccessfully, and from finding the love of an incredible woman.

I disagree, I think it's a great comparison. If small breasts weren't an issue for women, why would they go through all the trouble to get them augmented?

Because it's cheap, easy, and holds few complications.

It's a PLUS for men, not a dealbreaker (unlike height for women).

If you would actually undergo surgery to have your legs lengthened just to have better success in dating, then I'd say you have issues. Major ones.

It's your life though.

It is, indeed, my life and I will certainly not be getting leg lengthening surgery. The ability to date more women isn't worth it for the potential complications.

I have no skin in the game as to how you live it. All I can tell you is that, add a man who also falls into the short guy percentile, I have not had your experience.

Again, 5'8 is short-ish, not short.

I'm in a loving and committed relationship anyway. Dating means nothing to me anymore.

I'm sure I will get there at one point as well. However, just because I will doesn't diminish my argument.

Being a single parent is not a choice. My ex wife had an affair and left me. I had no choice in the matter. And her affair partner was over 6 feet tall. :D

So I became a single parent not by choice, and I still had a great sex life with all kinds of women post divorce.

No, your arguments are not getting to me. Quite the opposite. I find them completely absurd based on the relationship issues I have experienced myself. And they didn't stop me from dating, both successfully and unsuccessfully, and from finding the love of an incredible woman.

Yes and I date too, sometimes successfully. That doesn't take away from the fact that I'm at a huge disadvantage.

By the sound of it, you were significantly disadvantaged as well (though in different ways than I currently am). Kudos for overcoming your significant disadvantages!

I plan on overcoming my significant disadvantages as well.

toolforgrowth

And I don't think you're stupid. My word choice was poor. I should have said "emotional capacity", not "intellectual capacity".

I sincerely apologize for the error.

The button line is that not all short people have your experience. You are assigning your experience to the entire dating world, and that's simply not reality. I had more dating problems as a single parent than I ever did as a "shortish" man.

I cannot relate to you because I had an entirely different set of problems.

And I also stayed away from clubs. Those are meat markets and I'm too old for that kind of scene. I wanted a family oriented woman, not one who listens to music that goes NNN SSS NNN SSS NNN SSS NNN SSS lol