So i got contacted through FB..

I fail to see the 'lesson' which should be learned here, as I'm doing exactly the same.

As opposed to 90% of guys out there, I do NOT play games with women, and am always honest from the start (like Target).

Of course such honesty is never appreciated by women as past dating experiences have shown me...

Teraskas, I don't think you represent the majority of the guys here. Your day will come. :)

• Like 4
TouchedByViolet

Congrats Target. How old are you and how old is she? Just curious

Teraskas, I don't think you represent the majority of the guys here. Your day will come. :)

Haha, many thanks. :p

Ironically, I feel as if the gender roles are reversed (although I'm still the one who takes the initiative.) as I'm the one who has to weed out the females who play mindgames and create unnecessary drama, hehe. ^^

I hope that one day, my time will come. Technically it should've been the case in these past 2,5 years. In all honesty I'm growing weary of the CONSTANT introduction, etc. phase which always leads to nowhere because of females lol. :/

Edited by Teraskas
  • Like 1
  • Author
Congrats Target. How old are you and how old is she? Just curious

we are both 28, i'm a few months older :) both for us the first time we have dated someone the same age.

• Like 5
we are both 28, i'm a few months older :) both for us the first time we have dated someone the same age.

Glad you finally stopped hitting on those 17 year-olds, man...

• Author
Glad you finally stopped hitting on those 17 year-olds, man...

i never have!

• Author

next date is tonight! :D

Okay so quick question, i really have fallen for this girl and i know how i feel for her and i believe she feels the same, we have come close to saying those words to each other. i won't say it because i want her to be the first one to hear them, and yes this is the first time i have felt this way or even said those words :D scary and exciting

Is it too soon to her or shall i hold if off? my heart says yes, my brain says maybe too soon.

Edited by Targetlock

Okay so quick question, i really have fallen for this girl and i know how i feel for her and i believe she feels the same, we have come close to saying those words to each other. i won't say it because i want her to be the first one to hear them, and yes this is the first time i have felt this way or even said those words :D scary and exciting

Is it too soon to her or shall i hold if off? my heart says yes, my brain says maybe too soon.

Go with your brain on this one. You guys are to the point, however, where it may slip out of one of you. If it does, just go with it. Sounds like you're on the same page.

Have a wonderful time!

• Like 1

I'm conflicted! Part of me thinks it's lovely, and that you should be honest about your feelings with her as by the sounds of it she shares the same feelings towards you. It is however only four weeks since your first post.. :laugh:

Look at it this way.. if I were in your boat I'd rather blow it by telling a girl my true feelings and scaring her away rather than trying to play games, playing it cool, and making her think I'm not that interested.

• Like 1
normal person

Look at it this way.. if I were in your boat I'd rather blow it by telling a girl my true feelings and scaring her away rather than trying to play games, playing it cool, and making her think I'm not that interested.

Do you really think if you don't tell a girl you're in love with her on the third date that she's going to assume she's not interested? The guy is on an internet forum gushing to strangers, I can only imagine he's pretty affectionate towards her in person. Let's not act like this is binary "one or the other" situation.

Target, I'm very happy for you, granted I don't know the intricacies of the situation like you do (and no one here does), but my advice would be to pace yourself. If you're having fun and both enjoying each other's company at the moment there's no reason to jeopardize it by saying something like that before you're out of the honeymoon phase. That's a card you want to save for later. Sometimes people legitimately fall in love with each other within the instances of meeting but most of the time it doesn't work like this. I would just exercise some restraint for now.

• Like 1

I'd have to agree it's too soon. You may be on top of cloud 9, but it doesn't make up for the fact you've known this girl for maybe a month now. You don't want to burn out.

Don't get too invested early on, even if you think you've got them and they're yours. I know this girl is different, but you are risking possibly the hardest meteor crash back down to earth if she decides to peace out one day. No need at this moment to make a serious jump with feelings. Just enjoy being with each other.

• Author

yeah i think i will try and pace myself and work my way up to it :) will tell what happens.

• Like 2
yeah i think i will try and pace myself and work my way up to it :) will tell what happens.

In a way, you're following my path, so I'll guess how this is going to go.

My bf had been basically spending all my nonworking hours with me at my house (yes, just two weeks into dating). He says he was a nervous wreck for going on a week (which means it started just over two weeks after he started hanging out for days). I didn't notice, because he's a little on the high strung, energetic side anyway!

So, in a moment of crisis (I had locked my keys out of my car with the engine running, in 106F heat), he blurted it out - ILY. It was only natural for me to reply in kind. But, it was both a big ooops moment, and a relief. He said later 'you didn't notice I was acting funny?'. Nope, I was pretty blind to it, or at least what was behind it.

He had vowed the words weren't going to come out while we were in bed, I was grateful for that!

Yep, you two will just get carried away and ooops moment it. It's actually cute. It was on day 26 for us; I don't necessarily believe there's a set amount of time to wait; when it's right, it's right. Our ages had something to do with that as well.

This is your fate, mark my words. ;) (hopefully not the part about the keys). Go with the flow.

• Like 1
  • Author

oopsy :)

Well tonight was utterly amazing, another wonderful night together we had takeaway, watched a movie and had some sex ;)

okay when we were talking during the film, we ended up talking and i whispered 'Sophie, i love you' she wasn't the least bit surprised and looked me straight in the eyes and said 'i love you too', felt amazing and scary at the same time, brought tears of joy to my eyes :D i knew it was a risk and was pretty scary doing it but feels amazing :D every risk or chance i have taken with this girl has worked out, when you find the right person, everything feels easy it seems. and other than my parents, that is the first time i have ever said it to anyone :)

The sex this time was amazing, i had possibly the best orgasm i've ever had :D this was from oral, i also made her orgasm twice in a row through oral and fingering ;) can't wait for the main event.

Edited by Targetlock
  • Like 9
man_in_the_box

Congratulations target - if anyone was supposed to come across some romantic prospects sooner or later it had to be you.

• Like 6
Smilecharmer

How did I miss this thread? Target, I'm so happy for you. You always seemed like the nicest poster and now we have proof that you are really a romantic. This thread reminds me so much of the whirlwind feelings between my husband and I at the beginning...scary and exciting stuff. We have been married for years now and I still get heart palpitations when I hear his voice or know he is coming home. :love:

• Like 6
  • Author
How did I miss this thread? Target, I'm so happy for you. You always seemed like the nicest poster and now we have proof that you are really a romantic. This thread reminds me so much of the whirlwind feelings between my husband and I at the beginning...scary and exciting stuff. We have been married for years now and I still get heart palpitations when I hear his voice or know he is coming home. :love:

i regularly give her butterflies all the time and right up til the moment when i told her, she gives me them when she does that special little smile she uses on me and so many other things.

• Like 3

Did I tell you it would be an ooopsie?

Awesome! Just make sure you don't have any bigger ooopsies; did you pick up some condoms? ;)

So, so happy for you, Target!

• Like 3
Smilecharmer

Oh, and speaking of condoms, practice in private putting the dang thing on. Smiling for you, Target. Doing a little happy dance for you and your new amore.

I read this thread last night in one sitting smiling and giggling and being all silly and my husband asked if I got some good news and I said, very good news.

• Like 1
  • Author

yes i have bought condoms (need to practice getting them on) but we are waiting for her contraceptives to be properly sorted before we go all the way, plus as its my first time we want it to special, like at the end of a day of romance, doesn't mean we cant fool around and get used to each other up until then.

We are both so happy at the moment :D think i may have to change my profile pic to us as a couple i think :)

• Like 3
Under The Radar
yes i have bought condoms (need to practice getting them on) but we are waiting for her contraceptives to be properly sorted before we go all the way, plus as its my first time we want it to special, like at the end of a day of romance, doesn't mean we cant fool around and get used to each other up until then.

We are both so happy at the moment :D think i may have to change my profile pic to us as a couple i think :)

Remember, with condoms, the ribbed side is FOR HER pleasure ...... don't be selfish like me and put it on inside out ;)

On a serious note, I'm totally stoked for you Target :)

Your story is a breath of fresh air!

Hopefully your endless optimism ...... and well deserved success ...... rubs off on some of the haters around here.

I'm definitely rooting for you dude.

• Like 5
  • Author
Remember, with condoms, the ribbed side is FOR HER pleasure ...... don't be selfish like me and put it on inside out ;)

On a serious note, I'm totally stoked for you Target :)

Your story is a breath of fresh air!

Hopefully your endless optimism ...... and well deserved success ...... rubs off on some of the haters around here.

I'm definitely rooting for you dude.

hopefully my enthusiasm is infectious, i hope other people on the forum are inspired and soon share in my good fortune.

• Like 2
  • Author

seeing her again tonight :) we had the most amazingly hot sexting chat last night ;)

• Like 5