So i got contacted through FB..

hasaquestion
Yes i do agree it is a combination of luck and good timing , to me i do fee like i am one lucky guy and feel like i hit the jackpot :D its been a long time coming and this is my first real girlfriend and yes i will try not screw this up!

One of the things she does like about me is I've been open and honest all the way through, we often have debates over who is the luckier one (she reckons she would win lol) she refers to me as a whole package lol.

Next date is on sunday for more of the same ;)

See just be yourselves and it could happen to anyone, usually when you least expect it and from an unexpected place :D and it will be worth it.

It can't though.

Its just that the things you had to do to "get the girl" (be positive, a genuine gentleman, easygoing, etc.) aren't things you think of as out of the ordinary. That's all.

Luck is when something happens by accident. This girl isn't into you by accident.

Yes i do agree it is a combination of luck and good timing , to me i do fee like i am one lucky guy and feel like i hit the jackpot :D its been a long time coming and this is my first real girlfriend and yes i will try not screw this up!

One of the things she does like about me is I've been open and honest all the way through, we often have debates over who is the luckier one (she reckons she would win lol) she refers to me as a whole package lol.

Next date is on sunday for more of the same ;)

See just be yourselves and it could happen to anyone, usually when you least expect it and from an unexpected place :D and it will be worth it.

Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You won the jackpot, and you didn't even have to buy a ticket.

Just enjoy it and be happy.

I know exactly what it's like to have good luck and for the timing to appear right. While I didn't actually get contacted and have a girl do everything, a girl did start to like me last year, and it was very easy to make her my girlfriend. That's how I got my first and only GF at 31.

Though my luck literally ran out, and she suddenly left me after six months for reasons that had almost nothing to do with me and then I never saw her again.

Hopefully you will continue to have good fortunes.

• Like 1

First of all congrats Targetlock, you da real MVP:lmao:

Some people can say it's luck, and they would be right. In fact, most of the time luck is involved when finding someone. I also remember Target saying something along the lines of her contacting him because she liked his art(or sculpting or something). That is something they were able to connect on and something Target is fairly passionate about. He has value and potential, so I wouldn't knock him. She is someone who understands him and is able to communicate with him about issues early on. A lot of people don't do that and are quick to write others off. There is definitely a connection here that has nothing to do with luck.

Yes there is always the possibility it will eventually go sour at some point when all the sugar dust settles and the butterflies leave, but nobody thinks about that. No point in dwelling on negative outcomes. He managed to accomplish something important for himself which stays forever. Appreciating what he has now is the most important. He's a winner.

• Like 4
hasaquestion

Having a S/O isn't "hitting the jackpot". That's ridiculous. MSNBC's latest polls have 40% of adult American males as single. Lottery odds are 1 in 175,000,000. Not 3 in 5.

To suggest Targetlock's new gf is some kind of "fluke" is not only insulting, but telling about whoever is insisting up on it.

• Like 1
Having a S/O isn't "hitting the jackpot". That's ridiculous. MSNBC's latest polls have 40% of adult American males as single. Lottery odds are 1 in 175,000,000. Not 3 in 5.

To suggest Targetlock's new gf is some kind of "fluke" is not only insulting, but telling about whoever is insisting up on it.

My guess is that you have no idea what it's like to be a struggling guy.

Unless I'm mistaken, Targetlock is around 28 and he just got his first real kiss.

When a guy has been doing poorly with women for such a long time, finally getting a girlfriend is like feeling you won the lottery.

• Like 2
CrystalCastles
Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You won the jackpot, and you didn't even have to buy a ticket.

Just enjoy it and be happy.

I know exactly what it's like to have good luck and for the timing to appear right. While I didn't actually get contacted and have a girl do everything, a girl did start to like me last year, and it was very easy to make her my girlfriend. That's how I got my first and only GF at 31.

Though my luck literally ran out, and she suddenly left me after six months for reasons that had almost nothing to do with me and then I never saw her again.

Hopefully you will continue to have good fortunes.

This post makes you sound really jealous.

• Like 1
This post makes you sound really jealous.

Of course I'm jealous.

Though I'm even more sad that my GF suddenly left me.

I know exactly what Targetlock is going through right now, because I've been there. I know how good it feels.

Hopefully his luck is better than mine.

This isn't my thread so I won't be addressing any more posts directed at me.

Awesome im happy for you guys Target... I think some of the guys on here could take a lesson from him hes one of the nicest guys on here from what Ive seen and he got the girl with no games played..just goes to show you it can happen..

I dont agree with you . The girl he met want a nice guy because of her past experience and also didnt play game like him . You need to be two !! It's the girls who reject the nice guy....

• Like 1
  • Author

weel to me at the moment it does feel like winning the jackpot and will make the most of it, both of us were close to giving up until we found each other. to me this is winning the lottery or something, it has finally happened, were both crazy about each other and making the most of it :D if it doesn't pan out at least i can say i gave it my best :)

weel to me at the moment it does feel like winning the jackpot and will make the most of it, both of us were close to giving up until we found each other. to me this is winning the lottery or something, it has finally happened, were both crazy about each other and making the most of it :D if it doesn't pan out at least i can say i gave it my best :)

Remember what happened to me? Random friend addition on Facebook, mwuhahahahaha!

I wish you all the best, Target. While I believe in luck, I think timing plays an even bigger part.

• Like 3
  • Author
Remember what happened to me? Random friend addition on Facebook, mwuhahahahaha!

I wish you all the best, Target. While I believe in luck, I think timing plays an even bigger part.

Yeah it is timing and so many little things that led us to each other :) both of us have said how we feel this was meant to happen or something, we have funny debates over who is the luckier one :) (she reckons she would win that argument :D) so looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow night.

• Like 2
  • Author

wow what another wonderful evening :D feels fantastic. also this virgin got some action, she came over to watch a film, and we ended up spending the entire night making out ;) (will post on sex tread about a few questions) se quite wonderful, never had it feel this easy or simple :) she feels the same too about, about easy it is to feel safe with me and how comfortable i make her feel.

• Like 7
TigerLilly78

This thread is like a little happy pill each time I read it things get better and better thank you for that Target LS can some times be a downer tbh but this is awesome yet again congrats..

• Like 5
  • Author

okay so we did a little more than just make out ;) we didnt go all the way but we have seen each other clothed and i did get a hand job and oral (yes i wore a condom) while performed oral on her (she orgasmed, not bad for a first timer!)

Well heres the question, i was able to stay hard the whole time, but despite the hand job and oral (felt fantastic) i was unable to orgasm despite her trying, bothered my girlfriend a little, any ideas or suggestions?

And yes this was my first sexual experience :D

• Like 4
  • Author
It was your first time . Happen to me too the first time !

good to know :)

okay so we did a little more than just make out ;) we didnt go all the way but we have seen each other clothed and i did get a hand job and oral (yes i wore a condom) while performed oral on her (she orgasmed, not bad for a first timer!)

Well heres the question, i was able to stay hard the whole time, but despite the hand job and oral (felt fantastic) i was unable to orgasm despite her trying, bothered my girlfriend a little, any ideas or suggestions?

Do you masturbate often?

If you do, now that you have a girlfriend it might be a good time to cut down. It will increase your sensitivity and you'll be able to come more easily from HJs and BJs. :)

Grats on getting your gf to orgasm via oral! VERY impressive for a first-timer. ;)

• Like 4
Awesome im happy for you guys Target... I think some of the guys on here could take a lesson from him hes one of the nicest guys on here from what Ive seen and he got the girl with no games played..just goes to show you it can happen..

I fail to see the 'lesson' which should be learned here, as I'm doing exactly the same.

As opposed to 90% of guys out there, I do NOT play games with women, and am always honest from the start (like Target).

Of course such honesty is never appreciated by women as past dating experiences have shown me...

• Like 2

Don't worry about it, Target. :)

Ironically, my first time was quite similar.

Personally, I think it had to do with the 'stress', pressure, and not knowing what to expect. It's normal for a first time, and it will eventually fade the more comfortable you get around her.

Don't let it bother either of you. ^^

Well heres the question, i was able to stay hard the whole time, but despite the hand job and oral (felt fantastic) i was unable to orgasm despite her tryin

Granted she's disease free, try it again without the condom. :)

• Like 1
  • Author
Do you masturbate often?

If you do, now that you have a girlfriend it might be a good time to cut down. It will increase your sensitivity and you'll be able to come more easily from HJs and BJs. :)

Grats on getting your gf to orgasm via oral! VERY impressive for a first-timer. ;)

Probably a good idea, i usually masturbate about once a day. think i will cut it down and just save it for her ;)

• Like 3
  • Author
I fail to see the 'lesson' which should be learned here, as I'm doing exactly the same.

As opposed to 90% of guys out there, I do NOT play games with women, and am always honest from the start (like Target).

Of course such honesty is never appreciated by women as past dating experiences have shown me...

it just takes the right one, she is out there :D

• Like 1
it just takes the right one, she is out there :D

I dont agree. You were a bit lucky a girl you find interesting and didnt want to play mind game writed to you . Then you made your luck. First part is the most difficult to find/happen ;)

• Author

yeah i agree it took me all this time to find someone and it was hard, but it is all worthwhile when you find that person :D

• Like 1