So i got contacted through FB..

• Author

spending tonight and all day tomorrow with her :) first time we have done that. will tell what happens when i can.

• Like 1

Don't get freaked out if one of you needs space after all that togetherness. The 1st intense 24/7+ period of time together used to have me running for daylight. Usually I'd say hey I need to grocery shop or do laundry but I needed some time off. Most people aren't like me but a slight pull back is not the worst thing.

• Like 2
  • Author

yeah good advice ;)

And our first day together went lovely, spent friday evening and night over hers we then woke up late and went down to the beach and went shopping in the afternoon, then spent the evening with her friends and family watching crap tv and eventually got back to my place this afternoon ;) so yeah all great so far.

• Author

Another big step for us, so my girlfriends protection has been sorted and she feels comfortable with it, so hopefully it might happen for us this weekend when i stay over, so excited and nervous! hopefully finally lose my virginity to the girl i love :D how i always wanted to lose it (will post details and other questions under the sex section of this great forum) another milestone in this wonderful relationship.

• Author

well it has happy ending and after tonight another amazing milestone was reached ;) (details in the link above) and yet again another event that confirms how i have felt about this wonderful, amazing girl since the start.

• Author

Next big thing is I'm staying away with her and her parents for a few days next month. We are touring her favourite football ground doing shopping and visiting a wildlife park :) rather looking forward to our first trip away. think i will surprise her with a gift to mark the occasion :)

• Like 3
  • Author

Okay another sex thing, my girlfriend last night told she always finds sex awkward, and she won't tell me reasons why and doesn't want me to ask about it (though she says its not a physical thing and it isnt me) should i be concerned? ? bothers me a little that feels she can't tell me for some reason

• Author

Well yesterday was pretty rough :( i don't know what has happened and why it has happened, but things have gone bad it seems. friday night we had sex again and it was great, but when we woke up she decided that she wanted some time alone to rest, i supposed to meet her again in the evening..

But in the afternoon she asked me to skip as she felt she needed more time, i asked her and she says she feels differently and she doesn't know why and just feels emotionally drained and tired. At the moment she wont says she loves me back and it has got me really worried and concerned about our future, like she is trying to push me away or something :( i'm just going to give her some time to think things through and hopefully talk when she is ready. I feel horrible and feel like i have been through emotional hell trying to figure out what has gone wrong.

CrystalCastles
Well yesterday was pretty rough :( i don't know what has happened and why it has happened, but things have gone bad it seems. friday night we had sex again and it was great, but when we woke up she decided that she wanted some time alone to rest, i supposed to meet her again in the evening..

But in the afternoon she asked me to skip as she felt she needed more time, i asked her and she says she feels differently and she doesn't know why and just feels emotionally drained and tired. At the moment she wont says she loves me back and it has got me really worried and concerned about our future, like she is trying to push me away or something :( i'm just going to give her some time to think things through and hopefully talk when she is ready. I feel horrible and feel like i have been through emotional hell trying to figure out what has gone wrong.

Oh! I know what this is! Honeymoon stage for her is over.

This doesn't mean the end of your relationship though. This just means that the tons of butterflies you get and the need to be in each others' arms 24/7 is gone. I got to that point 2 months into my relationship. Nothing wrong with that! I also ended up feeling a little smothered by my bf- we've been going on dates 5 times a week and I was getting tired from it. So I spent 2 weeks working on schoolwork, catching up with hobbies, spending time once or two times a week with my man and after two weeks of that break, I began to really miss him and want to see him more often.

Its not because she doesn't want you anymore. Its because she has gotten tired of the frequency, she hasn't gotten a chance to miss you, and she probably wants to have some "me" time. Its no big deal- I really doubt her feelings have changed for you. It just means she's entered a different phase which will allow for her feelings to grow, actually. Lust and infatuation is great, but eventually those butterfly feelings go away and love sets in if you're still compatible.

I have different feelings for my bf now. They're not the fluttery ones I had at the beginning of our dating, but he's out of the country right now and I miss him so badly its actually physically painful. Just because I was done with the honeymoon stage, it didn't mean he lost meaning to me. If anything, my feelings for him grew. :love:

So relax! Breathe! Nothing bad happened, at least not that I know of, and based on my experience I think this is normal behaviour.

• Like 4

not sure if I agree. Having been together 2 months and already dry patches, confused feelings, difficulties etc.. Things should be easy and effortless at this point. I hope it is not the case for you but I think you should prepare for the worst. But whatever it is, it is out of your hands. Best thing to do is giving her space.

• Like 2

I could be way off the mark here but since the sexual side began have you had date nights where sex isn't on the list of things to do?

Sex is a healthy part of any close and growing and lasting relationship but once a relationship gets to that point it's also important to still just give affection without it always turning sexual.

Perhaps she is feeling like this has turned into a RS where it's all about the end game.

That could be something to do with it and could be a tricky thing to express too.

If you two are seeing each other a lot and in contact a lot then much as it can seem fun it can also be somewhat exhausting and you can find yourself running out of time for hobbies and even household chores.

Plus people need space of their own just to kick back and do nothing sometimes - watch TV, read a book or have friends and family time on her own without feeling obligated to be in contact via text or whatever.

Give her some space and 'a chance to miss you'.

If she is feeling exhausted and a little overwhelmed pushing for any answers could push her further away.

• Like 4
  • Author

And the fairytale is over...

The dream has ended and it is done :( so we ended up talking and it turns out she doesnt love me anymore, that im not right for her, too much pressure and other reasons.

We talked for ages (she wouldnt meet face to face, said it would be too hard) and i tried to fight for our relationship and that we could work on it. But she wouldnt listen and now its over :(

I cant put into words how awful i feel, my worst fears just came true and i have lost. I must somehow pick up the pieces and move on :(

will have to start a break up thread i guess :(

Edited by Targetlock
organizedchaos
And the fairytale is over...

The dream has ended and it is done :( so we ended up talking and it turns out she doesnt love me anymore, that im not right for her, too much pressure and other reasons.

We talked for ages (she wouldnt meet face to face, said it would be too hard) and i tried to fight for our relationship and that we could work on it. But she wouldnt listen and now its over :(

I cant put into words how awful i feel, my worst fears just came true and i have lost. I must somehow pick up the pieces and move on :(

will have to start a break up thread i guess :(

Sorry to hear but that's life wasn't meant to be. All you can do is learn from it. Maybe the pressure was about moving to fast?

• Like 2
Sorry to hear but that's life wasn't meant to be. All you can do is learn from it. Maybe the pressure was about moving to fast?

Good advice. In my experience, most things like this that move way too fast end up poorly. There's not much to be gained by going at light speed right away.

You seem like a great guy so I'm sure there's someone else out there for you. Best of luck, Target.

• Like 1
  • Author

maybe and that combined with various other issues as detailed in the break up thread, honestly never thought i would be writing one of those especially not all recently, last thing on my mind :(

• Author

thanks for all your friendly advice and comments throughout this journey, shame that in the end it came to a sad destination.