So i got contacted through FB..

I am so glad that things are going well for you.

My advice is to not get so excited about this newly found physical pleasure, that you forget to continue courting and getting to know each other as friends.

Make sure you go on dates out of the house, do romantic NON-sexual things for her, and keep talking about other things besides each other. :)

These initial butterflies are intoxicating, but if you don't build a strong foundation of friendship and communication, when the newness wears off, you'll be left with nothing. Don't let that happen. :)

• Like 4
  • Author
I am so glad that things are going well for you.

My advice is to not get so excited about this newly found physical pleasure, that you forget to continue courting and getting to know each other as friends.

Make sure you go on dates out of the house, do romantic NON-sexual things for her, and keep talking about other things besides each other. :)

These initial butterflies are intoxicating, but if you don't build a strong foundation of friendship and communication, when the newness wears off, you'll be left with nothing. Don't let that happen. :)

good advice and this is exactly what we are doing :) we wrote each other love letters tonight and we talked for ages while snuggled up watching a film. we have planned proper days out and dates, but we have conflicting days off sadly :( so until we can sort out something we try and make of what time we can.

• Like 3
good advice and this is exactly what we are doing :) we wrote each other love letters tonight and we talked for ages while snuggled up watching a film. we have planned proper days out and dates, but we have conflicting days off sadly :( so until we can sort out something we try and make of what time we can.

Awww, your thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy whenever I read it. :love:

Keep it up! Oh, and... enjoy. :p

• Like 1
  • Author
Awww, your thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy whenever I read it. :love:

Keep it up! Oh, and... enjoy. :p

makes me all warm and fuzzy when i think about it and her and how lucky i am :) (though she still reckons she is the luckier one). for our one month anniversary next week, we are planning to go out on a romantic dinner date, to celebrate what has been quite simply one of the best months of my life (only because of her though) want to get her a nice gift or something.

• Like 1
  • Author

seeing her again tomorrow night :) we can't get enough of each other and there is only a certain amount of time we can take without seeing each other. this will be date number 7.

• Like 1
  • Author

Another amazing evening, the making out and stuff gets better and hotter and we get more and more closer to each other :) i love her so much.

Our 1 month anniversary is at the end of the week and we are going out for a romantic dinner :) then we are going to arrange the classic thing of meeting each others parents.

• Like 6
Another amazing evening, the making out and stuff gets better and hotter and we get more and more closer to each other :) i love her so much.

Our 1 month anniversary is at the end of the week and we are going out for a romantic dinner :) then we are going to arrange the classic thing of meeting each others parents.

wow man, compared to me you move at the speed of light. I don't think I've ever been in love with a girl until after 3-4 months of dating. I only ever introduced my parents to one of my exes. I am always fascinated how people react different ways to love. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, just noticing that it's different.

At the rate you're going it seems like you guys will be married in the year and have 3 babies at the same time:laugh:. Just kidding.

• Like 1

Wow only 1 month and already fast forwarding to meet the parents?

TigerLilly78

I like how you guys are doing things seams very upfront and respectful that's a rarity now a days with everyone trying to ether multi date or play dating games its nice to see two people who like each other enough to take things seriously good on you guys! best of luck Target...im meeting my friend tomorrow im nervous as heck and I can only hope things end off as well as you guys..for once im kinda of happy to be off line for a while..lol

• Like 6
  • Author
I like how you guys are doing things seams very upfront and respectful that's a rarity now a days with everyone trying to ether multi date or play dating games its nice to see two people who like each other enough to take things seriously good on you guys! best of luck Target...im meeting my friend tomorrow im nervous as heck and I can only hope things end off as well as you guys..for once im kinda of happy to be off line for a while..lol

good luck :) and no we arent fast forwarding just feels like the right time, plus we want to do the parents meetings before we go public with this so to speak ;) and no i don't like the idea of multi-dating, i just want her and only her ;)

• Like 5

Try to slow down Targetlock... I know you love her and it's your first GF. I have been there with my first GF and it didnt end well. Just a little advice !

• Like 1
  • Author

doesn't feel like rushing at all, we taking all the major stuff slow and just seeing where it goes at its own pace.

To me, the chances of encountering a woman who doesn't suffer from commitment issues and knows what she wants, takes the initiative FOR ONCE and contacts me through a FB message, transitioning into a smooth meet up without a hitch or rejection in beetween is similar to hell freezing over.

That's what is so beautiful about this story. I clapped when Target told us that she became his girlfriend on the third date. So awesome!

• Like 1
Be careful, Target. I started out casually 'noticing' someone who shared a lot of mutual friends with me. Now I call him 'husband' ;).

Keep talking, and work your way to asking her out (sooner, not later, as someone said). Best of luck to you, you deserve happiness!

Yup, just keep talking, let it come naturally. If she's interested, she will want to know what you have to say. It can work to your advantage. Be patient.

Awesome im happy for you guys Target... I think some of the guys on here could take a lesson from him hes one of the nicest guys on here from what Ive seen and he got the girl with no games played..just goes to show you it can happen..

I think that's the other way around. The guys just might BE nice here, but the women have to realize they are nice and give them a chance.

The girl researched Target and sought him out. Target was simply being himself.

• Like 2
  • Author
I think that's the other way around. The guys just might BE nice here, but the women have to realize they are nice and give them a chance.

The girl researched Target and sought him out. Target was simply being himself.

Thats what amazed be about this, all i've done is been myself and she loves me for it :D and i love her for her, no games, no plays, just honesty and trust ;)

• Like 6
Thats what amazed be about this, all i've done is been myself and she loves me for it :D and i love her for her, no games, no plays, just honesty and trust ;)

That's what it's SUPPOSED to be like! :)

• Like 4
  • Author
That's what it's SUPPOSED to be like! :)

exactly :D what we both believe!!

• Like 1
Glinda.Good

I wish that all the "struggling guys" here would read your thread. You have consciously maintained a positive attitude, refused to be a bitter boy, and now look at you!

:bunny::bunny:

There is always hope, and it's a lot better to live your life well while you're doing the hoping, right?

• Like 3
  • Author
I wish that all the "struggling guys" here would read your thread. You have consciously maintained a positive attitude, refused to be a bitter boy, and now look at you!

:bunny::bunny:

There is always hope, and it's a lot better to live your life well while you're doing the hoping, right?

Yep the right attitude and outlook will get you so much further than moping :) one of the many things we love about each other ;) seeing her again tonight.

I don't think it's so much the "struggling guys" not being positive, Glinda. This woman happened to come across Target's profile, liked what she saw and read, further researched him and went after him.

When was the last time you've heard THAT happening?

• Like 2
I don't think it's so much the "struggling guys" not being positive, Glinda. This woman happened to come across Target's profile, liked what she saw and read, further researched him and went after him.

When was the last time you've heard THAT happening?

It happened to me. February 20th, 2012, to be exact. We're married now.

• Like 6
  • Author

yeah these things do happen :)

Anyway we had our 1st month anniversary date (just to celebrate how amazing the first month has been) we met up after i finished work and we went to an italian place :) it was really nice and romantic, said it will hopefully be the 1st anniversary of many more. talked about the future and date plans, felt so natural and easy talking that kind of stuff. sadly we were both busy the next day so spent a while cuddling before she headed home, gets harder each time letting her go. seeing her again on sunday, depends on the weather what were doing :) if its a nice evening we might head down to the beach.

• Like 1