So i got contacted through FB..

• Author
When is the third date?

hopefully on thursday after i finish work :D we would see other sooner but other plans have come up.

• Like 1
  • Author

wow, i don't know i managed this but the movie date is taking place at my home :D never had a woman over before. and no sex is not on the table, just snuggling while watching a good film, should be lovely.

• Like 2
wow, i don't know i managed this but the movie date is taking place at my home :D never had a woman over before. and no sex is not on the table, just snuggling while watching a good film, should be lovely.

Now it's really on. Better make sure you get some snuggles in and enjoy yourself :laugh:

• Like 2
TigerLilly78

was that her idea or yours just curious? seams a bit soon for the 3rd date..but congrats things are going so well still..

• Like 2
  • Author
was that her idea or yours just curious? seams a bit soon for the 3rd date..but congrats things are going so well still..

my idea and yes it was bold, she really likes it though :) just want to spend time with her and hold her in my arms. was from a previous dating idea she had when dating about fantasy dating ideas. we often have fun asking fun dating questions :)

Edited by Targetlock
  • Like 4
Make sure you have condoms, just in case.

C'mon - it's not like things are moving along especially fast or anything.

Oh, wait... :D

I'll go along with the advice that you make sure you have condoms. It is better to be prepared but since you haven't even kissed yet & you said sex is not on the table, snuggles & making out would be a most successful outcome.

Enjoy.

• Like 6
  • Author

well i'm a virgin, and we would both rather wait for the right time and moment, i don't think that will be this date, we don't want to rush anything :) we've already talked about about that possibility, im too fond of her and respect her too much to try anything yet, wouldn't her to feel uncomfortable or anything, it has taken her a lot to open up this much (first time she has in 9 years, and the last real relationship was a bad one :( )

P.S i highly doubt it will happen as its too early, but there is a late night convenience store nearby i can quickly get to if need be ;)

Edited by Targetlock
  • Like 3

Go to the convenience store on your way home. Buying the condoms should give you a confidence boost. Leaving in the middle of hot & heavy to go to the store is a mood killer.

Let us know how much fun you had.

• Author

Wow, this just keeps getting better and better :D

As in intended we spent most of the night, cuddling and making out though no sex of course. has never felt so easy and comfortable with anyone.

First kiss came after i bought her flowers, just went for it and it was wonderful, each one after got better and better, even french kissed and was weird at first but got really nice really quickly.

Well as for sex, we saving it for when she gets her protection sorted with the doctor and make it more special as it would be my first time :) want it to be at the end of a romantic day together.

And yes as of now, i have a girlfriend!! yippee!!!

• Like 16

Dude, you are currently one of the most luckiest men in the world.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 2
hasaquestion
Dude, you are currently one of the most luckiest men in the world.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

You don't call the postman lucky when he delivers the post. Target lock is just doing what he does

You don't call the postman lucky when he delivers the post. Target lock is just doing what he does

Read over his opening post and tell me this whole thing hasn't been blind luck.

• Like 1
Read over his opening post and tell me this whole thing hasn't been blind luck.

I don't think it's necessary to begrudge him his situation and pick apart whatever combination of luck, persistence, personality and good smell that has brought him to this point.

I say we let him enjoy his situation without having to analyze and pick it apart with all of our biases and so on.

He's the one that was just snuggling and french kissing his girl within the last 24 hours. And so how can we pretend to be the experts?

• Like 4
TigerLilly78

Awesome im happy for you guys Target... I think some of the guys on here could take a lesson from him hes one of the nicest guys on here from what Ive seen and he got the girl with no games played..just goes to show you it can happen..

• Like 5
I don't think it's necessary to begrudge him his situation and pick apart whatever combination of luck, persistence, personality and good smell that has brought him to this point.

I say we let him enjoy his situation without having to analyze and pick it apart with all of our biases and so on.

He's the one that was just snuggling and french kissing his girl within the last 24 hours. And so how can we pretend to be the experts?

I'm not trying to analyze and pick apart his situation or claim to be some sort of expert.

All I'm saying is that Target is having good luck from the very start to right now. That's all there is to it. All he has to do is not screw things up.

I'm not trying to analyze and pick apart his situation or claim to be some sort of expert.

All I'm saying is that Target is having good luck from the very start to right now. That's all there is to it. All he has to do is not screw things up.

Not hating on Target because he's a real stand-up guy who reminds me a lot of myself despite him being several years older. :p

Yet, I'm inclined to agree with Somedude here. A lot of this has been great luck from the start. Sure, she has a health issue (similar to myself) as well as baggage from her past relationship, but isn't drowning in a sea of issues like nearly every woman I've come across.

To me, the chances of encountering a woman who doesn't suffer from commitment issues and knows what she wants, takes the initiative FOR ONCE and contacts me through a FB message, transitioning into a smooth meet up without a hitch or rejection in beetween is similar to hell freezing over.

It just ain't gonna happen, lol. ^^

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes i do agree it is a combination of luck and good timing , to me i do fee like i am one lucky guy and feel like i hit the jackpot :D its been a long time coming and this is my first real girlfriend and yes i will try not screw this up!

One of the things she does like about me is I've been open and honest all the way through, we often have debates over who is the luckier one (she reckons she would win lol) she refers to me as a whole package lol.

Next date is on sunday for more of the same ;)

See just be yourselves and it could happen to anyone, usually when you least expect it and from an unexpected place :D and it will be worth it.

• Like 5
Wow, this just keeps getting better and better :D

As in intended we spent most of the night, cuddling and making out though no sex of course. has never felt so easy and comfortable with anyone.

First kiss came after i bought her flowers, just went for it and it was wonderful, each one after got better and better, even french kissed and was weird at first but got really nice really quickly.

Well as for sex, we saving it for when she gets her protection sorted with the doctor and make it more special as it would be my first time :) want it to be at the end of a romantic day together.

And yes as of now, i have a girlfriend!! yippee!!!

Woohoo!! Sounds awesome! :cool:

You started planning your next date yet? ;)

• Like 2

Three cheers for Targetlock & he new lady! Hip. Hip. Hooray!

To those wet blankets cursing &/or envying his good luck, I invite them to read books like The Secret. The power of positive thinking & throwing it out there to the Universe go a long way. Although he was bit dejected, Targetlock was always optimistic and never blamed others for his predicament. Those good vibes are paying off. So to people who are still waiting for good things to happen in their lives, use his happy example to let the idea of good possibilities into your lives.

• Like 8
  • Author
Woohoo!! Sounds awesome! :cool:

You started planning your next date yet? ;)

yeah a positive attitude and way of thinking helps so much :)

the next date is sunday night for more of the same ;) and yes i will get some protection this time just in case, judging by how passionate it was last time.

• Like 2