So i got contacted through FB..

• Author
Targetlock

Well she just offered me her number to keep in touch easier which i think is pretty awesome :) feel like this chatting is the warm up before the main event to be honest! we more or less have the date sorted and decided for fun rather than casual, it is something that came up earlier was about a small local wildlife park and we both really like animals (she works in a pet store) so i suggested we could do it as date, gives us plenty of time to spend together and chat, i honestly cannot wait to meet her, can't shake the good feeling i got!

Edited by Targetlock
more stuff!
  • Like 11
  • Author
Targetlock

I can safely say this has progressed from talk of a casual meetup to see there is a spark right through to a proper date and the conversation has got a bit flirty and chatting up, exciting stuff indeed.

• Like 8
  • Author
Targetlock
Keep being yourself stud muffin

Thanks thats a first lol :)

• Like 1
  • Author
Targetlock

Can't believe my good fortune :) if we aren't talking for hours on facebook we are texting each other constantly.

• Like 3
normal person
Can't believe my good fortune :) if we aren't talking for hours on facebook we are texting each other constantly.

I'd meet her first before you consider it "good fortune," but best of luck. As I've said, try not to build expectations.

• Like 1
  • Author
Targetlock
Have you met up yet? :)

will be meeting her wednesday!

Yeah i know i shouldn't get my hopes up or anything but i'm having trouble not helping it :) we are both really excited about meeting each other.

It is no longer about the fact that i have the first real date in ages, its the fact that i have a date with her really hoping this my chance at long last.

Will keep you posted :)

• Like 6
  • Author
Targetlock

can't wait for tomorrow!! any last minute advice? :)

normal person
can't wait for tomorrow!! any last minute advice? :)

Relax and have fun. Wait and see if you like her before you lose any sleep over it.

• Like 1
  • Author
Targetlock
Relax and have fun. Wait and see if you like her before you lose any sleep over it.

haven't slept this well in ages to be honest :) just going to go and be myself, because that is what she likes it seems!!

Edited by Targetlock
  • Like 4

You are right just be yourself.

Dont put pressure on you about anything . Dont put her on pedestal. Remember to not be blind on red flag. It's not because you have bad luck in the past that you have to settle for the first woman who is interest.

Have a good date tonight and keep us update :)

• Like 1
  • Author
Targetlock

Well there goes my single life :love:

Well when i first saw her i knew there and then that this one is special :) i was worried the great chemistry we had online was going to fizzle out in person, but nope it was so easy, so much fun talking to her and wasn't even nervous.

I decided to be upfront and tell her how i felt and that i want this to continue even though i had the impression she wanted that was well :) i was just myself and she liked it!!

So yes we are going to have a second date! we were practically talking about it on during this one. but we are going to take this slow, she told me the night before she didn't want me to kiss her because and would rather work our way up to it :) i've been waiting for ages for someone like her, and i'm not going to rush it, slow and steady wins the race.

Also a little while after the date i got this text message:

Had a great time, best date i've been on :)

just wow, scary and exciting i will have to keep doing what i'm doing because it works.

• Like 16
normal person

Well when i first saw her i knew there and then that this one is special :) i was worried the great chemistry we had online was going to fizzle out in person, but nope it was so easy, so much fun talking to her and wasn't even nervous.

I decided to be upfront and tell her how i felt and that i want this to continue even though i had the impression she wanted that was well :) i was just myself and she liked it!!

So yes we are going to have a second date! we were practically talking about it on during this one. but we are going to take this slow, she told me the night before she didn't want me to kiss her because and would rather work our way up to it :) i've been waiting for ages for someone like her, and i'm not going to rush it, slow and steady wins the race.

just wow, scary and exciting i will have to keep doing what i'm doing because it works.

Congrats and best of luck. I hope something good comes out of this forum for a change.

• Like 3
Under The Radar

Great news :)

You were YOURSELF ...... and ...... it was the best date she has ever been on!

Oh well, so much for the nice guys finish last theory.

• Like 4
  • Author
Targetlock
Great news :)

You were YOURSELF ...... and ...... it was the best date she has ever been on!

Oh well, so much for the nice guys finish last theory.

Yeah exactl :) still can't believe my good fortune or the fact that she might like me as much as i like her!! we can't wait to meet each other again :)

Congratulations TargetLock. Hope it all works out for the best!

• Like 1
  • Author
Targetlock
Congratulations TargetLock. Hope it all works out for the best!

thanks and hope so too :)

• Like 1
  • Author
Targetlock

Okay i am an old school romantic and for the second date i'm thinking of surprising her with a gift, what do you think? bit too much.

I was thinking either flowers or as she is fond of my artwork i was thinking of making her something :) maybe doing a hand drawn portrait of her?

The portrait sounds ok since she's an artist too.

Slow down a bit, Romeo. You don't want to overwhelm her.

• Like 2
  • Author
Targetlock
The portrait sounds ok since she's an artist too.

Slow down a bit, Romeo. You don't want to overwhelm her.

yeah and thanks, this is my biggest worry that i will get carried away and scare her off :( don't want to ruin this.

hasaquestion
Okay i am an old school romantic and for the second date i'm thinking of surprising her with a gift, what do you think? bit too much.

I was thinking either flowers or as she is fond of my artwork i was thinking of making her something :) maybe doing a hand drawn portrait of her?

My advice would be to forget about the gift and instead of trying to say "I want to be with you" in the form of a gift, take her on a real fun date so the message is "this is what we can do if you date me". Best thing you can do with your energy is pick the perfect date, that's my opinion.

Now dig into your memory - is there anywhere she either outright said she wants to go, or alluded to? What did she suggest, even in passing, that she likes?

• Like 4
  • Author
Targetlock
My advice would be to forget about the gift and instead of trying to say "I want to be with you" in the form of a gift, take her on a real fun date so the message is "this is what we can do if you date me". Best thing you can do with your energy is pick the perfect date, that's my opinion.

Now dig into your memory - is there anywhere she either outright said she wants to go, or alluded to? What did she suggest, even in passing, that she likes?

yes we ended up talking about bowling so will hopefully do that :)

• Like 1
TigerLilly78

Congrats target im really happy for you its nice to see one of the nice respectful positive guys around here have something going for them..

• Like 9