Why do older guys go for the much younger girl?

blindesided

No. Lowered physical standards for women in those areas creates undue risk that we are all expected to shoulder in the name of political expediency and the illusory quest for equal outcome.

Yet none of that applies to or negates that men as a whole or in general don't protect women but specifc people who function int he government, police, and army protect men & women. :lmao:

A very large percentage of men put the safety and welfare of women above their own, a very tiny percentage of men are violent criminals. So in proper context, sure, we can go there.

Speaking in terms of specific government jobs, police, and army I have yet to see a stat/study state a very large percentage of men are in those fields.

Those fields are the ones where men put the safety and welfare of women above their own. Along with thesafety and welfare of men above their own.

I have yet to see any function/role/job in society specifically detailed where men put women's welfare above their own and solely for women's benefit :lmao:

Where are the statistics to back this up this claim a very large percentage of men put the safety and welfare of women above their own?

Do you know definitively how many men are violent criminals or how many put the safety and welfare of women above their own?

Or is this more of the majority of men are good & minority of men are bad meme?

It's a fact.

:lmao:

Seems like it's a fact because you say it is.

If that's fact then one could state that men don't know what they want, don't listen to what men say they don't even know themselves, and men are always changing flimsy fickle creature cliche is a fact.

Or does this fact only apply to women?

It's why despite modern Western women being the most privileged creatures in the history of the human species,

Do tell how western women are the most privileged creatures in the history of the human species?

I would think royalty in past civilizations had more privilege.

I'd think men who far back in times could own slaves and do as they please and ape women as long as she wasn't married to another as it was a theft had more privilege.

so many of them are miserable, a large percentage so miserable that they have to be strongly medicated with mind altering drugs for their misery. If that doesn't apply to you, good for you.

Many people are miserable.

If you were a western woman the counters to your happiness would likely be:

• societal expectations
  • your value being based on your youth/beauty
  • the slut double standard conformity
  • men approaching you mostly with unpleasant encounters
  • men approaching you feeling entitled that you engage them and behave how they want you to
  • many men thinking you were stuck up rude shallow gold digger hre that was a member of the most privileged creatures in the human species solely for having a vagina
  • many men hating you because you are a woman
  • many men hating you solely because you are a western women
  • many men automatically default disrespecting you because you're a woman

The most dreaded words a man can hear from a woman today IMO and IME are "things are going so well for us, I've stopped taking my SSRIs!"

Keep trying to wedge that PC "women and men" in there. It may be true one day, it's not today.

It's not trying to wedge in PC by saying the government, police,a nd army are there to serve it's country and citizens (men & women).

How is it not true?

Are you stating that the government, police, and army are there soley for men to protect women and look out for women?

And whether it's dying in war,

Which women do as well.

As I stated I highly doubt men die in war for women but rather for their country and the citizens.

going downstairs with a bat or gun when there's a bump in the night,

That's placing specific women's welfare/safety above their own not women in general. No different from how often people place their partner's safety/welfare over their own.

Unless you're stating that men who do this for women they don't know? If so I would think the advice for women to yell fire rather than rape if being raped or there's an attempt :lmao:

holding an umbrella over a woman's head so she remains dry while the man gets wet, operating heavy dangerous machinery around the house or getting on the roof, helping bring in groceries, letting her have the last empty seat at the bar while one stands, yadda yadda, the vast majority of men still hold the welfare and safety of women higher than their own.

Seriously you're adding in holding an umbrella, helping putting in groceries and having the last empty seat?

To me those are more of basic human decency things not your welfare/safety over mine.

:lmao: Generally women also help men out in such basic human decent ways too guess that means women hold the welfare/safety of men higher than their own.

Do tell how did you get the statistics on the amount of men who do such things to claim the vast majority of men. Especially with the mantra chivalry is dead/dying? :lmao:

I know though, it's never ever enough, and never will be, right?

Ah here it is.

I see this often.

Men do this, that, and more yet women bitch and whine wanting more when they're so privileged and have life so easy.

We get that cultural message -loud and clear- and have for 50 someodd years. you ever read that old fable about "crying wolf?"

Ever read the Emperor's New Clothes. What you think is reality may not be reality for others or even yourself.

When the answer to the question "what do you want" is always "more," well, that gets tiresome, eventually wears thin, and then wears -out-. We are getting to "worn out" very quickly.

We as in people. As many women are getting tired of many men's relentless

demands, endless entitlement all while spewing hatred, resentment, and bitterness towards women as a whole.

To me, that's a gigantic rationalization, and an obnoxious one to make when someone is giving up their seat on a lifeboat, and has been giving up that seat metaphorically for thousands of years, so will stick with what I have previously posted.

Keyword there.

So rather than rationalize you're rather go with the idealistic view that gives you a positive portrayal of men. Okay.

That reads really privileged, bratty and ungrateful right about now to me. When the chips are down, there's little time for game theory.

How is that reading really privileged, bratty, or ungrateful?

i'm stating that in a life/death scenario strategic move based on commodity prioritization occurs.

So this Titanic children & women first isn't men putting the safety of women over their own but a commodity prioritization .

Ah so we are thread-hopping now? Ok.

No thread hopping just stating I didn't expect citations as you have shown to be quite unreliable in citing things. :lmao:

I said I didn't -see- any (you know the difference between that and "not any" right?), and didn't dig past the second page of comments admittedly.

I know the difference.

Hence why I asked if you clicked more comments and listed female commenters.

To me you did give the impression of claiming not any women not thread hopping but I find this amusing due to your whole you know the idfference between "see any" and "not any". :lmao:

But interestingly enough, I don't see a -single- female commenter to the article disagreeing with it on the grounds of egregious, sexist generalizations. I mean women here and elsewhere claim to find sexism repugnant, so why aren't any complaining? Where are the placards? I know where.

As TBQ aptly pointed out in that thread, the comments about the article here on this forum were telling enough to prove my point handily.

That rant didn't seem to have a point to me other than an emotional outburst due to feeling attacked for being male and labeled a woman hater.

I just started recently on the dating sites. What I am finding the most frustrating is the guys on there who are my age (38) wont even have a look at me - they all want the 20yr olds. BTW I dont look my age in the least bit - I could pass for late 20's early 30's.

I understand your frustration, for what it's worth I would date a woman your age.

It's creepy when they ignore your preferences and ignore women their own age. It's offensive, too.

Creepy to ignore your preferences, if they are public, probably, but why would ignoring a certain group for dating purposes be creepy? Going for someone you don't find attractive, now that would be creepy.

I don't believe it is younger women perpetuating the notion.

There are cultures (not here) where women are not given a choice of whom to marry. If you exclude those situations, or exclude those cases where much older men go bride shopping in developing countries, I think you'll observe the % is quite small.

Give me a percentage number and a gap and then we can discuss it.

It's called gold digging, look it up.

In my experience older women are much more into the gold digging than the younger ones are. Younger women in my experience tend to be a lot less hardened and worldly, more idealistic and optimistic.

It is only in men's minds that younger women are willing. They see one example or a handful of examples and seize on it with a death grip... never mind how uncommon it is and how grossed out we are by their unwanted attention.

Older guys wanting younger women and actually getting younger women are two different things. Older guys do get younger chicks but its not super common.

Well you and I had the larger discussion already, but let me just give you and RedR a few data points. In the time since I turned 40, I have dated women of the following ages; 29, 20, 19, 21, 31, 30, 24, 19, 24, 22. This is not counting random hookups or "just friends" relationships, those are women I've been with for some time and spent significant quality time with.

So am I exceptional, or typical?

Since you like to talk about the shape of others, Id like to see pics of you. Bet plenty of older women would pass over you for a fit young buck such as myself :laugh:

Take my share for sure. ;)

Older guys go for younger girls for the same reason that younger guys go for younger girls.

Simple and to the point.

The closest thing to socialization of men laying down their lives to my experience has been about ensuring their would be a future generation born not really women as human beings.

Men routinely die doing nasty hazardous things that need done whereas women do not, but that's really a cool and different thread.

Some men seem to hold onto this older man/younger women fantasy much like a 5 yr old holds onto the fantasy of Santa Claus and the Toothfairy. It really is sad.

How is it a fantasy again? Shall I ask my current GF?

You girls in your thirties and forties look way too damned much like six hundred year-olds, five hundred some years from now.

Stop looking like some damned old goat and start looking younger then. These late thirty-somethings remind me of the damned twilight zone what with all their aged faces and fat and whatnot. It's like they lived four lives previous, are on their fifth life and finally ready to settle down for a dude now that they've eaten and screwed everything under the sun throughout the centuries, while getting too much sun. Stop dressing so stupidly. Stop acting so indicative of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just stop period and worry about your looks first.

Stop aging so fast! I'm in my thirties and I just realized I may have to start shaving my damned neck once a week. STOP IT..... QUIT AGING SO FAST

Being in my early twenties, like many other women, I've of course had my share of older men try to go after me. I don't mind it sometimes, as long as the age gap is not huge, but I don't prefer it either. It depends a lot more on the actual man. If he likes me more because of the person I am and we "click", then that's great and so much better than him just liking me a lot because I'm younger... and you can sure as hell tell when a man does like you for just that.

One of the few things that really bothers me is when, as Disenchanted mentioned, any man (young or old) begins to brag about chasing younger women -- and this is coming from someone who is still typically 'young'. To me, it reeks of subtle insecurity or a type of ratrace that they're competing in. I don't need all of that in my life. And of all things, why choose a woman's age as the one thing to 'brag' about? Why not brag instead about something of substance, like how amazing of a person she is or how much fun she is? Things that are unique to her than just the number of years she's been alive. I get that 'youth' is prized, but when a man goes for that above other things that are obviously of more importance, then yeah, I do see it as somewhat shallow. Who's to say you won't think the same thing about me as I grow older?

I don't know, this might be an 'outdated' way to look at it, but I see other women mostly as 'comrades', not me competing against them age-wise for men. So more than anything, I see the way a person treats other people as a big indicator of who they are as a person. Therefore, if a man I'm getting to know somehow downplays women who are older than me (or his own age) mainly because of their age... that's kind of a turn-off. Regardless of age, a woman is still a woman, and that is disrespectful. Just as I respect men as people, young or old, I expect the same in return.

• Like 2
And of all things, why choose a woman's age as the one thing to 'brag' about?

Perhaps it's generally women are valued for their youth/beauty it tends to be women are attractive first & people second.

Why not brag instead about something of substance, like how amazing of a person she is or how much fun she is? Things that are unique to her than just the number of years she's been alive.

Perhaps it's generally that's not what's mainly or solely valued of or wanted from women.

In my experiences, others experiences, and observations not too many guys go out or seek dating advice on how to get an amazing gals but young attractive gals. The outside seems to be the primary concern and the inside is teh secondary concern and it seems to be quite low standards on that.

From experiences/observations it's youth/beauty that are brag worthy qualities of a partner. Not too many men brag about their seem age or older wife unless she looks younger than her age just as not too many men brag about their partner if she's unappealing or aging but more rather feel embarrassed. Some guys even state they feel embarrassed for other guys for having unattractive gals.

Being in my early twenties, like many other women, I've of course had my share of older men try to go after me. I don't mind it sometimes, as long as the age gap is not huge, but I don't prefer it either. It depends a lot more on the actual man. If he likes me more because of the person I am and we "click", then that's great and so much better than him just liking me a lot because I'm younger... and you can sure as hell tell when a man does like you for just that.

One of the few things that really bothers me is when, as Disenchanted mentioned, any man (young or old) begins to brag about chasing younger women -- and this is coming from someone who is still typically 'young'. To me, it reeks of subtle insecurity or a type of ratrace that they're competing in. I don't need all of that in my life. And of all things, why choose a woman's age as the one thing to 'brag' about? Why not brag instead about something of substance, like how amazing of a person she is or how much fun she is? Things that are unique to her than just the number of years she's been alive. I get that 'youth' is prized, but when a man goes for that above other things that are obviously of more importance, then yeah, I do see it as somewhat shallow. Who's to say you won't think the same thing about me as I grow older?

I don't know, this might be an 'outdated' way to look at it, but I see other women mostly as 'comrades', not me competing against them age-wise for men. So more than anything, I see the way a person treats other people as a big indicator of who they are as a person. Therefore, if a man I'm getting to know somehow downplays women who are older than me (or his own age) mainly because of their age... that's kind of a turn-off. Regardless of age, a woman is still a woman, and that is disrespectful. Just as I respect men as people, young or old, I expect the same in return.

You muck-luck. Men DO have to compete in every way, shape, fashion, and form.... all fronts. We have to compete against in vitro-fertilization for god's sake.... ****in' procedures. Who the hell are you to be telling us about respect? If a dude doesn't want an old-looking hag, the dude isn't going to have it. Your views aren't old-fashioned, they are just your own. You happened to discount the entire male view, which was the topic, but at least you tried. Yes?

You muck-luck. Men DO have to compete in every way, shape, fashion, and form.... all fronts. We have to compete against in vitro-fertilization for god's sake.... ****in' procedures.

Muck-luck. Wow. :laugh: Well, at least you tried, yes?

I realize that everybody has to compete somehow, but it still doesn't cancel out the fact that you don't have to be disrespectful to others in the process. I know, big shocker. :rolleyes: To me, too much competitiveness with 'winning' against younger men in getting younger women could indicate a lack of confidence in one's self. Sorry. You snagged an attractive younger woman half your age? Huge claps for you, my friend. Now, tell me exactly what that's supposed to prove about you?

If a dude doesn't want an old-looking hag, the dude isn't going to have it.

Where in my post did I say men had to date older women if they don't want to? Please, lead the way. Point is, you can still date younger women without sh*tting on older women like some men on here do. So no, I don't respect them for that, simply because you'd have to be generalizing about almost all older women instead of viewing them as individuals. There are plenty of older women out there who look great, have fun personalities, and don't have 'baggage'.

Edited by Thieves
  • Like 2

Sorry for the rant but I am so sick and tired of hearing men tell us how worthless women are. Like women don't deserve to be loved or have sex or want a relationship with a good guy after a certain age. I am so sick and tired of men pretending they are better or that they age better or that they look better.. It's such bullcrap. And it's really boarders on misogonisitic. And it simply makes me think that as a woman, it doesn't matter what you do. You will never win with a man because what matters to him and most men is the youngest package he can get. And that is what these conversations boil down to. It almost makes me feel like men would actuallly be happy jsut to shipt every woman over 30 over to an island and shot them down like dogs while puffing out his chest and acting like he is such a stud over 30.

Well we get it guys! You win! You are all Mr. Wonderfuls. you and your "buddies" banging and using al lteh "hot young tail" while laughing at women. And wome nare all just pieces of sh*t..You win. Good for you. This must be what you want anyway.

Hun dont be so negative. Not all men are like this. Only the insecure ones. I love appreciate women for who they are no matter what their age is.

And I dont think men are inherently better than women.

In the early 1990's men were surveyed as to what age they would find 'ideal' in a partner.

The answer, in a format suitable for all, was:

"half his own age plus seven years".

SO, it is absolutely normal and to be expected that 60yo men are 'seeking' you.

This has nothing to do with "online" dating, and to a lesser extent, it doesn't have much to do with their "having a chance" either.

It's just what men, on "average" prefer.

Now I'm not saying that I match that math personally, but I certainly acknowledge from where it comes...

Please cite this study. Id like to see it. Because Im guessing the survey was straight bunk. You want me to believe most guys pulled out of their brains "half plus seven"? Really?

Women don't owe you babies.

I've met men with your plan. They are the same ones trolling the 20 and 30 somethings well into their 40's and 50's then complaining why younger women don't want them.

Not saying this to be mean... but saying that your age requirements will make it harder and harder for you to find anyone... much less one who will give you kids. Something to think about.

Why are you jumping on this guys back? Hes actually trying to date women his age. Dont shame him for having a little plan in his mind. I have one similar where Id like to date for a bit and be married for a bit before kids.

Women dont owe us babies, and he wasnt saying that. Hes simply another average bloke, just like me, who wants children one day. So hed like to meet a chick right now, whos near his age, so they wont have complications with trying to get pregnant.

Edited by kaylan
Muck-luck. Wow. :laugh: Well, at least you tried, yes?

I realize that everybody has to compete somehow, but it still doesn't cancel out the fact that you don't have to be disrespectful to others in the process. I know, big shocker. :rolleyes: To me, too much competitiveness with 'winning' against younger men in getting younger women could indicate a lack of confidence in one's self. Sorry. You snagged an attractive younger woman half your age? Huge claps for you, my friend. Now, tell me exactly what that's supposed to prove about you?

Where in my post did I say men had to date older women if they don't want to? Please, lead the way. Point is, you can still date younger women without sh*tting on older women like some men on here do. So no, I don't respect them for that, simply because you'd have to be generalizing about almost all older women instead of viewing them as individuals. There are plenty of older women out there who look great, have fun personalities, and don't have 'baggage'.

What, on this blue earth, do you know about aging men, especially in these modern times? Or respect? You quickly point to insecurity just like every other brain-dead hack on a keyboard, which is a rather weak thing to say considering it would take a lot more than a solid sense of security to hang with the young things to begin with.

When I say men are "competing" for this and that, it's not really competition. That requires more of a level playing field in the pursuit of greater life prospects.... and lo!.... there is not. There is in vitro fertilization technology that the thirty and older somethings can use to procreate without a man. Are YOUNGER women thinking along these lines? Probably ****ing not... genius.

"In a cross-cultural study, men and women were asked to rank certain traits in order of importance in a long-term partner. Both men and women ranked "kindness" and "intelligence" as the two most important factors. Men valued beauty and youth more highly than women, while women valued financial and social status more highly than men"

both genders are equally shallow, sad but true!

• Like 2
What, on this blue earth, do you know about aging men, especially in these modern times? Or respect? You quickly point to insecurity just like every other brain-dead hack on a keyboard, which is a rather weak thing to say considering it would take a lot more than a solid sense of security to hang with the young things to begin with.

I don't claim to know everything about modern aging men. Never did. Like I said, I'm speaking specifically of the men who date younger women and tend to put down older women because of their age. Not always, but it can indicate a strong dependence on others to validate their self-worth, plain and simple. Which is rarely ever a good thing. That goes for women too, in case you didn't know. And while I can sympathize with that in a society that prizes youth of both genders, don't sit here and tell me that there aren't older men out there who are in denial of their age or getting older, and so act out on that by developing a strict preference for younger women.

You can't say that's not the case for some men out there. In my own experiences, I've seen where instead of attempting to become actually comfortable with themselves and the fact that, yes, they are growing older, they hang on to the act of constantly dating and living vicariously through younger women, some simply for their youth. And then, they go on to complain constantly about older women as if they have not aged the same as their female counterparts. That's the problem. No, not all of them do this, but enough do that it's natural to bring it up.

You took pride in the fact that a young woman wanted you. As if just because a girl is 23, she is a prize.

And I've seen men put up with some of the most ridiculous and heinous behavior from a much younger woman simply so that they can say they have a much younger woman.

Because while they are walking 'round and to their casual acquaintances, having a much younger woman seems to be all the 'status' some men need. Those guys who can't get validation any other way find this as a viable path to self-esteem.

One popular poster here comes to mind. He's forever stuck at the age of 20.

Lol don't owe me babies and give me kids?? Well it takes two to tango sweetheart. I don't want anyone to give me kids. I want to have kids with a woman I am commited to and she is to me and to raise a famitly TOGETHERE so eff your give me and owe me terminology. I have all the right in the world to want children and to want to have one with a women in her fertility prime, READ CLOSER, I said as my age goes up theirs will go up too. This is the first time ive been disappointed in one of you responses that I have read.

I'm sorry you took exception. Trying to do you a favor. You have some things to learn about women's bodies. Young doesn't guarantee fertile. Have you had your sperm checked? Yours might not be able to do the job. Any number of things can intercede in your plan.

I'm not trying to be mean.

I'm tired of women being looked at as walking talking wombs by some people. Great that you wanna have kids. Sincerely... find a woman you can love and if she happens to be able to and want to have children with you, then bonus.

I'm still telling you that as a woman on the receiving end of this kind of attention from men who passed up perfectly good women in their 'youth'... these men then end up having their own biological clock and later being SHOCKED... yes SHOCKED that alot of much younger women aren't interested in them.

Don't be fooled into thinking that all or even most women just want a guy with big $$ or are super hot. Not sure if you do. Just saying it is a false security blanket.

I don't claim to know everything about modern aging men. Never did. Like I said, I'm speaking specifically of the men who date younger women and tend to put down older women because of their age. Not always, but it can indicate a strong dependence on others to validate their self-worth, plain and simple. Which is rarely ever a good thing. That goes for women too, in case you didn't know. And while I can sympathize with that in a society that prizes youth of both genders, don't sit here and tell me that there aren't older men out there who are in denial of their age or getting older, and so act out on that by developing a strict preference for younger women.

You can't say that's not the case for some men out there. In my own experiences, I've seen where instead of attempting to become actually comfortable with themselves and the fact that, yes, they are growing older, they hang on to the act of constantly dating and living vicariously through younger women, some simply for their youth. And then, they go on to complain constantly about older women as if they have not aged the same as their female counterparts. That's the problem. No, not all of them do this, but enough do that it's natural to bring it up.

I just don't understand why the concept, every single time, has to be this creepy old dude that has zero identity and no self-awareness or accurate calendars and they go out harassing young women due to some "x" reason, which is only going to be an extremely small percent of an active psyche to begin with. It's asinine to even mention it.

Did the op ever consider the various dynamics between same-aged people, a natural tendency for men to seek the youthful, the various methods of procreation? No, no, and no. She whines on about stupid, trivial and near irrelevant crap like you and fails to address anything that bears any actual weight in the grander scheme of things.

SC2008... Sorry... was trying to edit and another posted...

My apologies if I'm misdirected, but, I didn't get from your post that you were looking for women your own age as a rule. I got from your post that you were looking for women in the prime of their fertility. If you are willing to relinquish that percieved fertility as you get older, then my comments are not directed towards you.

I suppose most people here ought to put a blanket disclaimer that it is ok for everyone to want whatever they want.

Most of the same people would also take some exception or weigh in with some advice based on their own experience that might shed some light on the wisdom of such choices... Hence a dating forum :)

Do what you want. I couldn't care less!
This concept seems too difficult for many people around here to grasp.

It depends a lot more on the actual man. If he likes me more because of the person I am and we "click", then that's great and so much better than him just liking me a lot because I'm younger... and you can sure as hell tell when a man does like you for just that.
Exactly right. And the same goes for men and women and for all different criteria.

I think a lot of the nonsense in this thread originates in the idea that we can "shop" for our perfect partner. None of the women I fell in love with were of a certain type or age or hair color or personality or occupation or anything else, and I never could have predicted falling for someone like them before I met them.

Love has a way of surprising us. Embrace it and enjoy it.

• Like 1
I'm sorry you took exception. Trying to do you a favor. You have some things to learn about women's bodies. Young doesn't guarantee fertile. Have you had your sperm checked? Yours might not be able to do the job. Any number of things can intercede in your plan.

I'm not trying to be mean.

I'm tired of women being looked at as walking talking wombs by some people. Great that you wanna have kids. Sincerely... find a woman you can love and if she happens to be able to and want to have children with you, then bonus.

I'm still telling you that as a woman on the receiving end of this kind of attention from men who passed up perfectly good women in their 'youth'... these men then end up having their own biological clock and later being SHOCKED... yes SHOCKED that alot of much younger women aren't interested in them.

Don't be fooled into thinking that all or even most women just want a guy with big $$ or are super hot. Not sure if you do. Just saying it is a false security blanket.

What kind of horrible person would let him think "it takes two to tango" when it does not, and then mention things like getting sperm checked and whatnot?

You never mentioned that his stuff can be frozen, you never mentioned anything about a woman's choice to give a man a baby via surrogate mothers, you never mentioned a man or woman having a baby TOGETHER, you never mentioned in vitro fertilization.... in fact... you just might be the devil itself. "If she happens to want to have children with you.... then bonus?" Are you the devil? News flash: Women ARE walking talking wombs. Get over yourselves.... you are priceless to us like the dirt we grow cotton in. If this upsets you.... get a sex change!!!!!!! Are you tiring of a penis that goes up and down too? Do you want there to be no penis? Tell me about your twisted world!

I think a lot of the nonsense in this thread originates in the idea that we can "shop" for our perfect partner. None of the women I fell in love with were of a certain type or age or hair color or personality or occupation or anything else, and I never could have predicted falling for someone like them before I met them.

Love has a way of surprising us. Embrace it and enjoy it.

Wise words!

That's true not only for this thread, but the dating board in general.

• Like 1
News flash: Women ARE walking talking wombs. Get over yourselves.... you are priceless to us like the dirt we grow cotton in.

For some people, our wombs just so happen to be unfortunately attached to a living breathing human being.

Bummer for you.

The rest of the woman doesn't mean ****. Because if it did, you'd care for women like the 'farmer' cares for the 'dirt' his cotton grows in...

but you don't.

For some people, our wombs just so happen to be unfortunately attached to a living breathing human being.

Bummer for you.

The rest of the woman doesn't mean ****. Because if it did, you'd care for women like the 'farmer' cares for the 'dirt' his cotton grows in...

but you don't.

Why can't you, for once in your life, put yourself in a man's shoes? Just once, and for real this time... all day. Go about your daily life thinking you are the bestest most thoughtful man in the whole wide world and that the only way possible to procreate is if your sperm winds up in a womb somewhere, because that's your reality. Your options: Go after the young and inexperienced.... hope she doesn't abort, go after the wiser and older but less healthy..... hope she doesn't abort, seek out and pay money for a surrogate..... hope she doesn't abort.

Go ahead and try it for a day........but remember, every guy knows how to deal with total rejection and women are going to think you are only after her sex organs because people like "female" you say so.

Why can't you, for once in your life, put yourself in a man's shoes? Just once, and for real this time... all day.

Oh. I have many times. Most women who work and interact around mostly men all day are forced to for a variety of reasons. I'm actually quite good at it most of the time, because I have some very good male friends and mentors of all ages. Even a couple of my exes as friends.

What I learned (overall) is that the favor isn't returned, buddy.

Why don't you put yourself in women's shoes? And try not whining about being all emasculated and crap while you do it.

Give it a shot.

That's right...all "secure" guys date old women with cellulite and high expectations. LMAO.

hm i actually sort of agree... not about cellulite etc.. but i mean, that it's a silly thing to say you are insecure if you're dating someone who is younger than you.

I've just started seeing a guy who is almost 10 years my senior and it's amazing how mature he is! it's fantastic.

I've also got a friend who is dating a girl 16 years his junior, and they actually get on really well and are the same place in their lives. he isn't insecure, he doesn't need a hot thing on his arm, in fact, it was probably his confidence, his outgoing and youthful attitude that attracted her to him.

Bummer for you.

but you don't.

Relax, He's trying to make wagina points by "being on your side", as if it were a war or something. His sarcasm and wit are just shall we say, clumsy.

Why don't you put yourself in women's shoes?
HELL NOES!!! I am not wearing high heels!!!

Except in the privacy of my own home. (Ooops. That's probably too much information, isn't it?)

Oxy Moronovich
And I've seen men put up with some of the most ridiculous and heinous behavior from a much younger woman simply so that they can say they have a much younger woman.

Because while they are walking 'round and to their casual acquaintances, having a much younger woman seems to be all the 'status' some men need. Those guys who can't get validation any other way find this as a viable path to self-esteem.

One popular poster here comes to mind. He's forever stuck at the age of 20.

Are you saying men cannot experience the most ridiculous and heinous behavior from women their own age? If so, that's quite a naive thing to say.

Something is weird: you first said older men/younger women relationships were uncommon. Now you're saying there are lots of them walking around showing them off to casual acquaintances.