Don't you hate when SHORT women require TALL men???

Jono85

That's because you are a woman.

Men don't care how tall you as long as you have tits and ass. We're nowhere near as shallow as women are.

Blame hook up culture. Women don't need any intellectual or emotional investment from men any more, nor are they pressured to have a family with good men at an early age. Women choose mates based around how warm and tingly their vagina gets, instead of their brains.

• Like 2
Million.to.1
Unfortunately, I can attest to this.

My last boss was about 4'11" and was well 'endowed' for her frame. Every guy in the office said he would do her. She was a b@tch too. :lmao:

That is ridiculous. So what if every guy would hypothetically stick his cock in her. That doesn't mean she is any closer to finding love. It only means she has this "men always only want me because of my tits" issue in life. Same as you being short.

• Like 3

Women are worthless sacks of wet and dry, old ( TerrorMaiden ) vagina's.....who are parasites..feeding on money Men make....pathetic bunch...

• Like 2
Million.to.1
Women are worthless sacks of wet and dry, old ( TerrorMaiden ) vagina's.....who are parasites..feeding on money Men make....pathetic bunch...

Please no one respond to this.. troll on crack this guy. been posting dumb **** all night.

• Like 1

I am 5'8" so a 5'10" guy is only two inches taller. I don't think I'm asking for too much. An ex was 5'6" but very strong and could pick me up and carry me.

That is ridiculous. So what if every guy would hypothetically stick his cock in her. That doesn't mean she is any closer to finding love. It only means she has this "men always only want me because of my tits" issue in life. Same as you being short.

Typical woman response.

"Just because men want to sleep with her means that none of them want a relationship."

Sometimes a woman is feeling really ballsy, and claims that men have an easier time finding relationships then women do.

• Like 2

i am 6 feet tall..fair skin..cute...Russian Player...with lean body..blue eyes...and dirty blond hair...and TerrorMaiden can't have a taste of my most sweet and tender penis...

I am 5'8" so a 5'10" guy is only two inches taller. I don't think I'm asking for too much. An ex was 5'6" but very strong and could pick me up and carry me.

No, you are perfectly reasonable. I see nothing wrong with wanting a guy who is two inches taller and you've actually dated shorter guys.

As for him being really strong, since you're a FitChick, I doubt you weigh that much. I wouldn't call myself very strong but I'm sure I could carry you around.

Let's not forget all.."fitb*tch" has a FAT boyfriend who can't see his penis because she is hella insecure and needs a fatty to kick around....

• Like 1

She was attractive. Guys would date if her personality were not so bad.

I'm not sure what kind of response you're trying to elicit out of me?

• Like 2

From the first page and the posters comment that "HE" wont date someone taller then him....Yet there is contention if the girl doesnt want to date someone shorter. Sorry that is double standard at its finest.

I personally could care less about the height issue....in any direction.

Its the direction of the relationship and how well they regard one another.

Lets face it..standing tall is more then in height itself. Think about it.

• Like 5
  • Author
From the first page and the posters comment that "HE" wont date someone taller then him....Yet there is contention if the girl doesnt want to date someone shorter. Sorry that is double standard at its finest.

well i agree with most of what you said, but it's not really a double standard.

why?

b/c the only reason guys say they won't date girls taller than them, is they are insecure. that's the ONLY reason, regardless of what they say. why are they insecure? because 95% of girls openly say they PREFER guys that are taller than them (key word PREFER). so of course there's girls that would gladly fall in love with a guy shorter than them. but b/c these same girls, all else being equal, would still prefer more height, it's not worth the insecurity to most guys to gamble on taller girls.

again, i'm not bitter, nor am i taking it to the extent of some of these trolls in here. but it's reality. that is the reason guys say "i don't date girls taller than ___".

My ideal range for a girl is within two inches of my own height. That way I can stare into her eyes whenever we're standing and sharing a kiss requires no effort. No awkward bending over or standing on toes.

Yeah it's kind of annoying when you read an online dating profile and some 5'2" girl demands a guy 6 feet or taller. But I really think it's only because people can have really high standards online, especially women. If you were to meet that same girl at a bar or something, you'd probably get her number.

RiverRunning

I'm really not sure what your point is, OP - you discriminate based on height per stereotypical standards of the ideal woman, and they do the same in reverse with men.

For what it's worth, I'm a 5'8" woman and I've dated guys who ranged from 5'5" and 6'2". I spent more than 3 years with the guy on the shorter end of the spectrum and it was never an issue. It NEVER bothered me.

I also think you'll find that a lot of women are probably much more discriminating on their profiles. Even if a woman specifies that she wants a man who's six feet tall, I would message her anyway. You know something? At 5'8", I thought it was a pain to kiss a guy who was 6'2". I thought it was too tall (anything over 6'0", really).

I am glad there are now more media portrayals of taller woman-shorter man pairings. Caprica Six and Gaius, anyone?

• Like 1
Blame hook up culture. Women don't need any intellectual or emotional investment from men any more, nor are they pressured to have a family with good men at an early age. Women choose mates based around how warm and tingly their vagina gets, instead of their brains.

Speak for yourself.

Speak for yourself.

Weren't you the broad that complained all the men she's been with have been abusive and scarred you for life?

Maybe if someone rational, IE someone who isn't a woman, got to structure the mating system of society, things like that wouldn't have happened.

Are there any posters here complaining that women don't want to date guys shorter than her?

I'm certainly not going to be upset by a 5'9 woman saying she doesn't want to date guys 5'8 or under.

Weren't you the broad that complained all the men she's been with have been abusive and scarred you for life?

Maybe if someone rational, IE someone who isn't a woman, got to structure the mating system of society, things like that wouldn't have happened.

They were mostly men from my childhood, and I was only with one who hurt me badly. I got rid of him.

You aren't sounding too rational yourself.

• Like 1
They were mostly men from my childhood, and I was only with one who hurt me badly. I got rid of him.

You aren't sounding too rational yourself.

The issue i have with that, Anal, is that were it not for your awful taste in men, you would still be a virgin and hence worthy of a good man. But since you're a slut who gives it up to scumbags like candy on halloween, no good man will ever want you for more than 15 minutes.

• Like 1

My new view on this is simple: let people prefer whatever the hell they want to prefer...if a short girl can pull a super tall dude, then all the power to her...but if she can't because she sucks or is too picky, then that's her problem. If she complains that there are no guys out there for her, then I have absolutely no sympathy and hope she dies alone...

Bottom line, you rate what you offer...

• Like 1
My new view on this is simple: let people prefer whatever the hell they want to prefer...if a short girl can pull a super tall dude, then all the power to her...but if she can't because she sucks or is too picky, then that's her problem. If she complains that there are no guys out there for her, then I have absolutely no sympathy and hope she dies alone...

Bottom line, you rate what you offer...

+1 x 10^5679

The issue i have with that, Anal, is that were it not for your awful taste in men, you would still be a virgin and hence worthy of a good man. But since you're a slut who gives it up to scumbags like candy on halloween, no good man will ever want you for more than 15 minutes.

I'm not, but nice try. :) I get a nickname, too! My evening is complete.

• Like 3
like who the hell are you? lol that's my initial reaction, most likely irrational (i guess we can all demand certain qualities and shouldn't be judged for them). but i just find it a little ridiculous, that these short girls refuse to date shorter guys. it's a bit lame.

That's okay. If you don't want them, I'll take them (but I prefer the tall women, when they're available).

Are there any posters here complaining that women don't want to date guys shorter than her?

I'm certainly not going to be upset by a 5'9 woman saying she doesn't want to date guys 5'8 or under.

Do you think it's wrong for men who are 6'1', 6' and 5'11" to like shorter women (like 5', 5'1", 5'2") over women who are 5'8" or 5'7"?