Don't you hate when SHORT women require TALL men???

Jono85

Million.to.1

Nice... I'll have a read of your threads and catch up on the gos.

I'm all good. Much better.

Been seeing an old flame last couple of months but that ended recently ended too. (yesterday) ha! It's fine though... For the best. I've Been learning alot which is good, having fun, and feeling strong again.

But back to the height issue. You guys all sound like a bunch of whining girls.

So my recent ex had a thing for exoctic girls. Told me in great detail how much softer their skin was and how their vaginas were much more attractive than white girls. He was just being honest... I could get mad and hate him for it, or start feeling insecure about my vagina, but what's the point? What would that achieve?

So, it goes both ways...

I can't grow my hair very long... I have a B cup. I have pale skin and don't tan as skin cancer runs in my family, I have womanly hips... bla bla bla.. these could all be considered negatives... or positives, depending on whose looking. Thats me.. Why get all cranky about not fitting someone elses ideal? What a waste of energy.

• Like 2

All kinds of heights will date me. I've known that since I started dating. 6'2" to 5'4" -- I've gotten interest from all heights. Why would I think "If I'd known a guy 5'11" would date me, I'd never have dated a 5'6" guy"? When I liked the 5'6" guys I've mentioned (and been crazy for them), I'd already dated guys who were taller and been liked by them.

So I guess you stopped trying to get sympathy then. Wasn't so "rough all over" :confused:

It wasn't my best, it was to point out to you how stupid you sounded.

What is stupid is that you thought I tried to make you care. No, I didn't, I just tried to point out, with your help yet again, that the same way you don't care, they don't care.

So get over it, I am 5'6 and alas, I am dating, having sex, in RS and what not, I'm also brown in color, so you should have the advantage in color whitey, I also don't work out (and you do, amirite?).

As if being white was an advantage.

Bbeing 5'6 and managing to date and have sex, that's great for you. My guess is that you are lucky enough to have something else going for you that makes up for the height.

Cracker Jack

Condemning women on their height preferences helps shorter guys how, exactly? Right. It doesn't.

I'm also only 5'8", and I never really became self-conscious about my height until I started coming to these forums. I see so many same height couples (shorter than me and taller than me) on a daily basis to the point where it just seems normal. Sure, you'll see a 6'2" guy with a 5'2" woman here and there, but it doesn't matter. Getting on women about what they prefer doesn't make a shorter guys situation any better. If a woman is really short and only desires tall men, then that's her preference. It has nothing to do with you, so there's no reason to get all pissy about it.

At some point, guys need to get over their height insecurities. It's really not worth being bitter about. Work with what you have and go from there. I've known a few guys around 5'3" or less. Those guys have more room to complain about height than me for sure, but even then, they still somehow found lovely girlfriends. Deal with it...

• Like 5

I can't grow my hair very long... I have a B cup. I have pale skin and don't tan as skin cancer runs in my family, I have womanly hips... bla bla bla.. these could all be considered negatives... or positives, depending on whose looking. Thats me.. Why get all cranky about not fitting someone elses ideal? What a waste of energy.

It's not about being the social ideal. Try going years of continual rejection and without a significant other in your life, then see if you get cranky.

I would understand what a 45 year old man meant if he said he was spoiled 'cause he'd been with several 23 year old women and was now dating older women. It means 23 year olds typically have younger-looking skin and younger-looking everything. Why would it not make sense for that aspect of them to be more appealing to him?

I wouldn't condemn him for it. I don't nitpick at every single indication of superficiality in human beings, as if it's somehow a crime and not normal.

You keep saying I'm backpedaling when I'm not. I've stated in no uncertain terms that *if all things are equal*, sure, I'd pick a 5'11" guy over a 5'6" guy. But things aren't equal, ever.[/Quote]

This is a pointless pissing contest. Let's leave it at the fact that more people agree with how I interpreted your comments, than how you claim you meant them.

If you really think most women would tolerate the hypothetical 45 year old guy, how about you just casually skim through this forum and see the vicious hatred women have for such men, and that's considering the fact that older women don't have it anywhere near as bad as guys who are not as tall as women want them to be.

So I guess you stopped trying to get sympathy then. Wasn't so "rough all over" :confused:

Well, I told you myself that I said that just to get your goat, precisely because I know *it is* easier for short women than it is for short men.

I knew you and some of the other men were going to jump all over that.

Just because it's easier for short women, though, doesn't change the fact that there are millions of men the world over who are 5'6" and have a woman. It's definitely not the deterrent you think it is.

Incidentally, last year in early October, I was on OkCupid talking to a guy who was 5'6" and a guy who was 5'11". I was more interested in the 5'6" guy. That is the truth. Doesn't matter; I still think 5'11" is a more ideal height; but that, too, doesn't matter; there's still as good a chance as any that I'll like a 5'6" guy over a 5'11", as was evidenced by my bias toward a shorter guy on OkC.

Also, you asked earlier what my height is. I'm 5'.

I'm allowed to think 5'11" is an ideal male height just as I think C-cups are the ideal breast size. The same way I think 5'6" is an ideal female height.

How tall I am shouldn't determine what I'm allowed to consider ideal.

I say that because I'm assuming you're going to tell me that, as a short woman, I should find a short male height ideal, or that I have to consider whatever is the national average to be ideal. Sorry, but I don't.

Also, the average female body probably weighs more than what men would like, but that doesn't stop them from preferring (note: not demanding, but preferring) skinner than average.

Condemning women on their height preferences helps shorter guys how, exactly? Right. It doesn't.

I'm also only 5'8", and I never really became self-conscious about my height until I started coming to these forums. I see so many same height couples (shorter than me and taller than me) on a daily basis to the point where it just seems normal. Sure, you'll see a 6'2" guy with a 5'2" woman here and there, but it doesn't matter. Getting on women about what they prefer doesn't make a shorter guys situation any better. If a woman is really short and only desires tall men, then that's her preference. It has nothing to do with you, so there's no reason to get all pissy about it.

At some point, guys need to get over their height insecurities. It's really not worth being bitter about. Work with what you have and go from there. I've known a few guys around 5'3" or less. Those guys have more room to complain about height than me for sure, but even then, they still somehow found lovely girlfriends. Deal with it...

::::Applause!!!::::

• Like 1

This is a pointless pissing contest. Let's leave it at the fact that more people agree with how I interpreted your comments, than how you claim you meant them.

Okay, that's fine. People have perceived me the way I deserve to be perceived. Badly, that is. I accept it.

If you really think most women would tolerate the hypothetical 45 year old guy, how about you just casually skim through this forum and see the vicious hatred women have for such men, and that's considering the fact that older women don't have it anywhere near as bad as guys who are not as tall as women want them to be.

Oh, I know very well how offended people get. I see it on both sides. I was just saying that I myself wouldn't find it that offensive if a 45 year old man said that. I believe younger women generally look better than older women, so it's not a big deal to me.

I recently advised a young girl on this board (like 21) to "go for it" with a 32 year old guy because he'd probably really dig her. The guy is more my age, but I figure...people should be happy. Guys should get what they want. Many guys want younger women, and if that's what they want, that's what they should have. If the 32 year old guy were posting on this board and asking if he should get together with the 21 year old girl, I'd tell him to go for it, too. I don't think he's "mine" just because he's closer to me in age.

Million.to.1
It's not about being the social ideal. Try going years of continual rejection and without a significant other in your life, then see if you get cranky.

I have been several years without a significant other. You can even check my early threads for clarification on that matter in fact.

You know what I learnt from being single for that long? I learnt that being bitter about other people not wanting me did nothing except make me bitter.

• Like 2
  • Author
Nice... I'll have a read of your threads and catch up on the gos.

I'm all good. Much better.

Been seeing an old flame last couple of months but that ended recently ended too. (yesterday) ha! It's fine though... For the best. I've Been learning alot which is good, having fun, and feeling strong again.

But back to the height issue. You guys all sound like a bunch of whining girls.

So my recent ex had a thing for exoctic girls. Told me in great detail how much softer their skin was and how their vaginas were much more attractive than white girls. He was just being honest... I could get mad and hate him for it, or start feeling insecure about my vagina, but what's the point? What would that achieve?

So, it goes both ways...

lol glad you're out and having fun again!

and totally agree with everything else you wrote. i don't really let it get me down. i just think girls who think like that and write on their profiles that they don't want guys under a certain height to message them seem very stuck-up (moreso if they are very short themselves). but i guess in truth, it's good they put that on their profile so we don't have to waste time on them.

ps. i think ur ex was wrong to say that. i would NEVER consciously insinuate i found a physical quality about her rather unnattractive comparatively. pretty cruel imo.

Well, I told you myself that I said that just to get your goat, precisely because I know *it is* easier for short women than it is for short men.

I knew you and some of the other men were going to jump all over that.

Just because it's easier for short women, though, doesn't change the fact that there are millions of men the world over who are 5'6" and have a woman. It's definitely not the deterrent you think it is.

Incidentally, last year in early October, I was on OkCupid talking to a guy who was 5'6" and a guy who was 5'11". I was more interested in the 5'6" guy. That is the truth. Doesn't matter; I still think 5'11" is a more ideal height; but that, too, doesn't matter; there's still as good a chance as any that I'll like a 5'6" guy over a 5'11", as was evidenced by my bias toward a shorter guy on OkC.

Also, you asked earlier what my height is. I'm 5'.

I'm allowed to think 5'11" is an ideal male height just as I think C-cups are the ideal breast size. The same way I think 5'6" is an ideal female height.

How tall I am shouldn't determine what I'm allowed to consider ideal.

I say that because I'm assuming you're going to tell me that, as a short woman, I should find a short male height ideal, or that I have to consider whatever is the national average to be ideal. Sorry, but I don't.

Also, the average female body probably weighs more than what men would like, but that doesn't stop them from preferring (note: not demanding, but preferring) skinner than average.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Now I know what kind of woman you are.

Good day.

I wonder if the women with the super specific height requirements (must be 5 in taller than me!!!) are the same ones with the 120k salary requirements, lol.

This is a good point for everyone doing OLD. The people who have extremely specific, picky requirements, such as men who will only date much younger or women who will only date much taller, are likely just low quality, materialistic, superficial PITA people in addition to their picky requirements. They are doing a service by alerting the site members to it, so no one wastes time on them. Good luck with OLD OP, stick with it.

• Like 2
Thanks for clearing that up.

Now I know what kind of woman you are.

Good day.

You're ridiculous! But okay.

• Like 1
Kaylan is always talking about what a ladies man he is, giving everyone advice, but where's his woman? He claims he's too picky, yet if he's so amazing why can't he attract a woman he likes?

Just another self-important moron. Literally no one in the world cares what you think Kaylan, your arrogance and ego is a shadow over your reality.

Please quote where I referred to myself as a ladies man. Btw, I am single by choice numbskull.

Until you do so, please quit trolling. What a loser you are.

• Like 2
::::Applause!!!::::

That's right, applaud Cracker Jack and Kaylan, as all the women here do because it keeps the double standard alive and women never get called out with this icky thing called the truth (that women are shallow). But if it's really all about mindset, where are their women? Why do they post in the dating help section if they have no trouble dating?

And lmao @ Jane's ideal height being literally a foot taller than her. I assumed she was 5'4-5'5 since she was acting like she was Mother Theresa for dating a 5'6 guy once.

• Like 1
Please quote where I referred to myself as a ladies man. Btw, I am single by choice numbskull.

Until you do so, please quit trolling. What a loser you are.

Every post you make, you make yourself out to have so much success not just with women, but at everything you do. You really think you are the ****.

So you're single by choice? Or single because the only women that want to date the flawless Kaylan are hard-up fat chicks from the trailer park?

• Like 1

And lmao @ Jane's ideal height being literally a foot taller than her. I assumed she was 5'4-5'5 since she was acting like she was Mother Theresa for dating a 5'6 guy once.

Yeah, I found that to be asinine.

ThaWholigan

These short threads get more and more stupid every time :laugh:.

The fact is, approximately 80% of the guys I know who are below 5 foot 9 are all serial daters who have no problems attracting women. In fact, they do better than the taller dudes like me.

• Like 3
Every post you make, you make yourself out to have so much success not just with women, but at everything you do. You really think you are the ****.

So you're single by choice? Or single because the only women that want to date the flawless Kaylan are hard-up fat chicks from the trailer park?

Wheres the quote troll? If anything my posts project the confidence I have in myself. The confidence I want other men to have.

Quit trolling.

These short threads get more and more stupid every time :laugh:.

The fact is, approximately 80% of the guys I know who are below 5 foot 9 are all serial daters who have no problems attracting women. In fact, they do better than the taller dudes like me.

Didnt you say they were all drug dealers too?

One thing I know about women, is a man becomes tall if he can stand on top a mountain of cocaine.

• Like 2
That's right, applaud Cracker Jack and Kaylan, as all the women here do because it keeps the double standard alive and women never get called out with this icky thing called the truth (that women are shallow). But if it's really all about mindset, where are their women? Why do they post in the dating help section if they have no trouble dating?

I was hardly acting like Mother Theresa. I was just trying to convey that even if I like men who are tall, I also like men that are short.

I can understand you condemning a short woman who absolutely won't date a short man, but I'm not that woman. I'm a woman who's dated short men and who's liked them a lot and even wanted them over taller men.

Where's the wrongness? (that's actually a rhetorical question, but I'm sure someone will answer it because this is a freaking message board where people just keeping talking and talking and saying stuff to each other and on and on and on)

It's just crazy because my mentality is exactly what you want, but you yell at me anyway.

• Like 1
Badsingularity
But if it's really all about mindset, where are their women?

Obviously you did not see my earlier post (or you ignored it) so I will say it again one more time.

I happen to agree with both of them on this issue and I have a woman and I have no problem attracting other women.

Wheres the quote troll? If anything my posts project the confidence I have in myself. The confidence I want other men to have.

Quit trolling.

An obnoxious Queen Latifah "talk to da hand, Im the ****!" attitude isn't confidence, its arrogance, and often times without reason and ironic:

Either way, Im 5'9...im fit...and I dont give a damn about my height. I know Im sexy.

You mad short guys?[/Quote]

• Like 1

Who cares what one woman says.

My last girlfriend was 5'5" and I'm about the same height.

You are never going to convince people to be less shallow than they want to be.

Believe ME.

I've TRIED! :lmao:

Stop wasting energy.

• Like 2
ThaWholigan

No I didn't say that. I do know quite a few drug dealers, but most of them are of average height rather than being short. I do however have a little brother who is 5 foot 6 and does incredibly with women.

--------------------------

Also, don't know why Jane2011 is getting a hard time, she has already specified she is attracted to both short guys and tall guys, why is it wrong for a woman to be attracted to tall guys, no matter how short she is? You guys are looking for an excuse to blame your height, it's easier to blame things you can't help I guess :laugh:

• Like 3
I was hardly acting like Mother Theresa. I was just trying to convey that even if I like men who are tall, I also like men that are short.

I can understand you condemning a short woman who absolutely won't date a short man, but I'm not that woman. I'm a woman who's dated short men and who's liked them a lot and even wanted them over taller men.

Where's the wrongness? (that's actually a rhetorical question, but I'm sure someone will answer it because this is a freaking message board where people just keeping talking and talking and saying stuff to each other and on and on and on)

It's just crazy because my mentality is exactly what you want, but you yell at me anyway.

Because even though you are 6 inches below average height for a woman, you would never in a million years date a guy who is 5'3 or 4. 5'6 , it is implied, is the lowest you'll go, and you are acting like that is you doing them a favor and are so not shallow at that , despite being a borderline "little person" yourself. You should get a medallion for taking a probably brilliant and amazing 5'6 guy over a 5'11 guy (the only time it ever happens), despite both of them being much taller than you.

• Like 1