Don't you hate when SHORT women require TALL men???

Jono85

No I didn't say that. I do know quite a few drug dealers, but most of them are of average height rather than being short. I do however have a little brother who is 5 foot 6 and does incredibly with women.

--------------------------

Also, don't know why Jane2011 is getting a hard time, she has already specified she is attracted to both short guys and tall guys, why is it wrong for a woman to be attracted to tall guys, no matter how short she is? You guys are looking for an excuse to blame your height, it's easier to blame things you can't help I guess :laugh:

Your words on my behalf won't help in the slightest (of that, I am sure), but I appreciate you speaking for me...

ThaWholigan
Your words on my behalf won't help in the slightest (of that, I am sure), but I appreciate you speaking for me...

I don't normally do white knighting, especially on Fridays, count yourself lucky :laugh:

• Like 5

Actually, what I hate is hearing, for the millionth time, how nobody wants short men, when the last guy I was interested in was 5'7".

• Like 1
Because even though you are 6 inches below average height for a woman, you would never in a million years date a guy who is 5'3 or 4. 5'6 , it is implied, is the lowest you'll go, and you are acting like that is you doing them a favor and are so not shallow at that , despite being a borderline "little person" yourself. You should get a medallion for taking a probably brilliant and amazing 5'6 guy over a 5'11 guy (the only time it ever happens), despite both of them being much taller than you.

No, not necessarily about the 5'3" or 5'4". I just said the shortest I've happened to like thus far in my life has been 5'6". I could fall for a 5'4" guy tomorrow. I think a lot of the 5'6 thing is that that tends to be the height most short guys are. You don't even come across that many adult males who are 5'3" or 5'4". At least I don't.

As for the rest of what you said, that's fine. I'm not sure what else to say except...okay, I accept your and everyone else's poor opinions of me.

Actually, what I hate is hearing, for the millionth time, how nobody wants short men, when the last guy I was interested in was 5'7".

Do you think such complaints fall down from the sky? Why would this be perhaps the most consistent male complaint across the board if it was unfounded?

I don't see guys who are fat, or working class, etc complaining about not being able to find anyone at all, atleast not as common. But short guys (as well as Asian and red haired guys) you have to admit, are the bottom of the barrel and the very last resort in the eyes of most women.

I don't know how old you are Anela, but I know when women get older and the tall guys don't want them anymore, they start to give the 'short' guys a chance. I'm in my early 20's , that's not going to happen any time soon for me.

• Like 1
ThaWholigan

I don't understand this. I never heard of short guys doing badly with women until I got to the internet. Even the one dude I know who was 5 foot 3 did excellently with women, it was funny to see all those girls that were taller than him that were so attracted. It must be a myth.

Why do you think it's because of height? Maybe it's because I live in London, I dunno :D

I know, right?

But if you tell these guys that you have loved a 5'6" or 5'7" guy, they say "oh, but it's like you're doing them a favor..."

It's a trap, I tell you!

The biggest players I know are short guys. My very first boyfriend was 5'4" and he's now dating a super hot, nerd girl who is 5'9". My last FWB was 5'7" and had girls literally throwing themselves at him. My friend is like 5'3" or 5'4" (I am 5 foot and taller than him in heels) and is a huge flirt, lots of girls love him.

Height is a very, very, minimal thing for almost all women.

I don't understand this. I never heard of short guys doing badly with women until I got to the internet. Even the one dude I know who was 5 foot 3 did excellently with women, it was funny to see all those girls that were taller than him that were so attracted. It must be a myth.

Why do you think it's because of height? Maybe it's because I live in London, I dunno :D

Well these guys have to find SOME explanation for why women are shallow, because then it will justify their own shallowness.

• Like 2
No I didn't say that. I do know quite a few drug dealers, but most of them are of average height rather than being short. I do however have a little brother who is 5 foot 6 and does incredibly with women.

--------------------------

Also, don't know why Jane2011 is getting a hard time, she has already specified she is attracted to both short guys and tall guys, why is it wrong for a woman to be attracted to tall guys, no matter how short she is? You guys are looking for an excuse to blame your height, it's easier to blame things you can't help I guess :laugh:

Well you're tall, so you don't understand.

Let me make an analogy you might get.

Let's say there's a cute black girl you like, but her ideal man is blonde with blue eyes and long flowing hair. However, she excuses her self-hatred and pickiness by saying one time, she dated a guy who was 1/8th black so hence shes not shallow.

What would you make of that? I see you're one of the more politically correct pro-woman Yes-men here, so you probably will say "it's her preference". But in real life we both know, it would piss you off to one extent or the other.

Frankly, I do think that it's wrong that a woman as short as she is, thinks tall guys are ideal for her. The very thought is retarded.

Then it's even more ridiculous that she can actually get tall guys.

If there wasn't a double standard in dating, then the tall guys she expressed interest in should just laugh at her.

But no, she's a woman and simply because of that one fact, she can get whatever she wants.

• Like 2
Million.to.1

Geeez Hetzer... having a real pity party for yourself there aren't you.

Keep holding onto the bitterness bro! Does it feel good?

• Like 1
ThaWholigan
Well you're tall, so you don't understand.

Let me make an analogy you might get.

Let's say there's a cute black girl you like, but her ideal man is blonde with blue eyes and long flowing hair. However, she excuses her self-hatred and pickiness by saying one time, she dated a guy who was 1/8th black so hence shes not shallow.

What would you make of that? I see you're one of the more politically correct pro-woman Yes-men here, so you probably will say "it's her preference". But in real life we both know, it would piss you off to one extent or the other.

I meet lots of black girls like that. Honestly, I don't care :laugh:. Everyone's picky to an extent anyway. I'm picky with what I like most of the time. It might piss off people I know, but to be honest I have bigger things to be pissed off about than a black girl who likes blond white guys.

I'm not pro-women or pro-men, I'm pro-Wholigan. I just don't blame everything on women. Men and women both have their bull****, I call it on both genders when I see fit.

And maybe I don't understand because I am tall. But I also observe with my own two eyes that short dudes do pretty well with women regardless of what is said on here. And they don't have to dispense class A to do it

• Like 3

It's really the male patriarchy trying to frame women, the only thing women care about is a man's heart and how he treats her. :lmao:

ThaWholigan
Frankly, I do think that it's wrong that a woman as short as she is, thinks tall guys are ideal for her. The very thought is retarded.

If there wasn't a double standard in dating, then the tall guys she expressed interest in should just laugh at her.

But no, she's a woman and simply because of that one fact, she can get whatever she wants.

Why do you think it's wrong? The very fact that you think it's wrong is completely retarded.

• Like 4
Geeez Hetzer... having a real pity party for yourself there aren't you.

Keep holding onto the bitterness bro! Does it feel good?

I'm not bitter, nor do I pity myself. Things are how they are, and there's nothing one can tangibly do to change them.

What does however infuriate me, is the complete denial of the facts. I don't ask for pity, just acknowledgement that women are shallow and take their preferences to extremes, just like I've acknowledged the men in this very thread who were shallow. Somehow, it's never that women are simply...really superficial. It's that we are lacking "confidence" or don't dress right. Blaming us for your decisions is what really pushes me off the deep end.

• Like 2
An obnoxious Queen Latifah "talk to da hand, Im the ****!" attitude isn't confidence, its arrogance, and often times without reason and ironic:

Dont hate on the confidence brah. I told guys here to have confidence in themselves. If they wanna stay mad, thats their problem. I know there are women out there who like me, so Ill say it.

Theres a reason you were banned from this site troll. Doesnt this guys posting style seem reminiscent of Wolf everyone? Cry moar troll, plz cry moar.

I never said "ideal for me." I said "ideal."

READ please.

Guys right around 6', 5'11, 5'10" have that model-look, height-wise.

It's not really an ideal height for me in lots of ways. Hand-holding is awkward but do-able. Sitting down and in the bedroom is not a problem at all. Even good. But I'll still date a guy who's 5'10" or 5'11" if I like him.

I know. You're gonna hate to hear that a guy who's 6'1" likes me. I don't like him, though.

Not all guys who are tall get any woman they want.

In every instance I've been involved with a tall guy, he showed interest in me first. Or it was 'mutual.'

I think this is coincidence, but maybe I'll mention it anyway, the two guys I've liked that were 5'6" (I've liked plenty that height, but two in particular I'm thinking of), I went after one of them, I *totally* went after him. The other guy I also pursued but not as much so as the first. Still, it was my interest in him that sparked things.

You think I'm chasing tall guys when it's just the opposite. The taller guys were nicer in general, though. (I know what you're going to say: "it's because the short guys sense you think you're doing them a favor!")

What in the world...?

Really? Nobody told me this. I asked for a pony about thirty years ago... nope, didn't get it. I have a list of things I've wanted, that I never received, but your post gives me hope - unless we lose this magic after the age of thirty-five? Say it ain't so?

• Like 4
Dont hate on the confidence brah. I told guys here to have confidence in themselves. If they wanna stay mad, thats their problem. I know there are women out there who like me, so Ill say it.

Theres a reason you were banned from this site troll. Doesnt this guys posting style seem reminiscent of Wolf everyone? Cry moar troll, plz cry moar.

I'm not mad at you "brah", I can't find it in my heart to get mad at the singer from Kids Of Widney High:

^ this is the world Kaylan lives in. Give him a "YEAH" people

• Like 1
I never said "ideal for me." I said "ideal."

READ please.

Guys right around 6', 5'11, 5'10" have that model-look, height-wise.

Oh, and to add to that clarification. "Ideal" in that societal-standard sense. Not "ideal" as in ideal for me.

Really? Nobody told me this. I asked for a pony about thirty years ago... nope, didn't get it. I have a list of things I've wanted, that I never received, but your post gives me hope - unless we lose this magic after the age of thirty-five? Say it ain't so?

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

• Like 1
I

In every instance I've been involved with a tall guy, he showed interest in me first. Or it was 'mutual.'

That's because you are a woman.

Men don't care how tall you as long as you have tits and ass. We're nowhere near as shallow as women are.

• Like 2
That's because you are a woman.

Men don't care how tall you as long as you have tits and ass.

Unfortunately, I can attest to this.

My last boss was about 4'11" and was well 'endowed' for her frame. Every guy in the office said he would do her. She was a b@tch too. :lmao:

Unfortunately, I can attest to this.

My last boss was about 4'11" and was well 'endowed' for her frame. Every guy in the office said he would do her. She was a b@tch too. :lmao:

What woman is NOT a b*tch???????????????

I know one..she is called TerrorMaiden..and they all are like her...only with less saggy boobs and less of that medicine smell....

• Like 2