Don't you hate when SHORT women require TALL men???

Jono85

Women all describe the ideal man as "tall dark and handsome".

Imagine if men described their ideal woman as "big titted, light, and pretty". The howls of "WHAT ABOUT WOMEN'S BODY IMAGE". Small breasted women would refuse to leave the house in anxiety. "Women of color" would be protesting and howling about "racism" that men prefer blonde women. And of course , as usual, the ugly women will be agitating women against men in college and TV.

Difference? There are actually a lot of men like me who prefer small breasts. PREFER. Yes, that's right, although I would never reject a woman for big breasts either. And you know what's funny? Quite a few of my friends feel the same way, about 50%. I have never, and will never, meet a woman who prefers a man at my height (5'8) over a guy whose 5'11 or 6'2, NEVER.

Men are so much less discriminatory than women . Women get hung up on their myopic sexual fetishes (height is the biggest one) and neglect everything else.

I will never understand it and I think women should really be called out on it. I feel just as masculine around short women as I do around women taller than me, but women are too stupid to see that being tall doesnt mean being strong or masculine.

• Like 6

BTW, I'm 5'6 and would date a woman 5' to 5'9.

I might go taller, but she would have to be really into me for me to even bother.

You should see some of the hideous, obese, mentally retarded men I see with decent looking women just because they are tall, it makes you really laugh when women try to argue for evolutionary biology when trying to pass off tall genetic flunkees as prime specimens over a handsome, athletic shorter guy

• Author
Women all describe the ideal man as "tall dark and handsome".

Imagine if men described their ideal woman as "big titted, light, and pretty". The howls of "WHAT ABOUT WOMEN'S BODY IMAGE". Small breasted women would refuse to leave the house in anxiety. "Women of color" would be protesting and howling about "racism" that men prefer blonde women. And of course , as usual, the ugly women will be agitating women against men in college and TV.

Difference? There are actually a lot of men like me who prefer small breasts. PREFER. Yes, that's right, although I would never reject a woman for big breasts either. And you know what's funny? Quite a few of my friends feel the same way, about 50%. I have never, and will never, meet a woman who prefers a man at my height (5'8) over a guy whose 5'11 or 6'2, NEVER.

Men are so much less discriminatory than women . Women get hung up on their myopic sexual fetishes (height is the biggest one) and neglect everything else.

I will never understand it and I think women should really be called out on it. I feel just as masculine around short women as I do around women taller than me, but women are too stupid to see that being tall doesnt mean being strong or masculine.

i'm the same way in regards to big boobs. for me i actually WILL reject girls with huge boobs...i think it looks gross. that being said, i'd prefer some boobs than flat chest.

but the thing with boobs is, that it can easily be 'upgraded' for a price. you can't get taller.

Professor X
BTW, I'm 5'6 and would date a woman 5' to 5'9.

I might go taller, but she would have to be really into me for me to even bother.

So you got height requirement urself? The irony?

I am 5'6, was rejected once cause of it (after we been together and had sex for 3 months lol - she was also taller though).

But my requirements for heights is non existent.

I care about obesity, which is also why I don't care if women rule me out cause of my weight (and I'm on the slim side).

• Author
It seems like you've had a lot of girlfriends so I'm not sure what you're complaining about. ;)

Yea, it's an issue. Did you just discover that this is true though? Young to mid 20s?

3 serious gfs. nothing too long though. i'm 26.

i'm in no way complaining b/c i cannot get any girls, i just think it's unfair for short girls to demand tall guys, that's all. sure there are tons of hot shorter girls that basically i have to bring more to the table than a similar guy who's 6 foot. it's just not fair lol.

Professor X
but the thing with boobs is, that it can easily be 'upgraded' for a price. you can't get taller.

Actually you can, it does cost a lot though, but possible and works.

• Author
Actually you can, it does cost a lot though, but possible and works.

i'm sure i'ts not realistic, or i would have heard of even ONE person trying it. whereas boobjobs are becoming as common as circumcisions!

i'm the same way in regards to big boobs. for me i actually WILL reject girls with huge boobs...i think it looks gross. that being said, i'd prefer some boobs than flat chest.

Even though rejecting girls over boobs is pretty shallow, the difference is that it all evens out. There are an equal amount of men who like big and small boobs, so while it might not work out for every time you can still be considered attractive despite a small chest. There really is someone out there for everyone... if you're a woman.

But short guys? No matter what, you will never be any womans idea of what a man looks like. I've learned this the hard way with girls I hit it off with really well but later tell me I'm not tall enough. 99% of women are rooting for Team Tall, the best a guy under 5'9 can hope for is to find that 20% of women willing to "tolerate" a guy a little shorter than average as long as he's amazing in other ways.

So you got height requirement urself? The irony?

Why is ironic?

How many women do you see that are actually under 5 feet?

The main reason for not wanting a girl that short is because I really enjoy salsa and other ballroom dances and it's really awkward when the girl is that much shorter than me.

I would never felt spoiled that I dated a girl with big boobs in the past. That's just a stupid thought.

You might not say, but I strongly believe you would feel it.

If being with a tall guy makes her feel so good that she actually feels spoiled then that starts to shine a light on why I've done so horribly with women.

No, it doesn't explain why you have done so horribly with women. You're taking me saying I've liked the guys I've dated who were 5'11" to mean that women prefer men who are taller at the expense of shorter men at all times, and therefore you're cursed. I've been head over heels for shorter men, too. 5'6", 5'7". I may still like the 5'11" height a lot, but I've been in love with 5'6" and 5'7" and so have a lot of women. It's not the reason you have no luck with women.

BS. Most men don't care about height, the only common thought is that they don't want a woman much taller.

Only some of the really tall guys say that they don't want a much shorter woman.

Men also say they will get together with just about any woman who is at least okay looking and not too fat. They like short women the same way they would like to just sleep with women in general. Most of them would prefer to marry or get serious with a taller women, or at least not a short woman.

I'll grant that guys "seem to" care less about height than women "seem to," (I only said what I said to get your goat a bit). I'll grant that short women have less of a problem than short men. But I do think men do care about height and like taller women.

Of course, we all focus on ways that we feel we've been slighted or over-looked. The truth is, all of us can have someone because very few of us fall into a category that is attractive to none.

I think you can get a woman. I don't know what your problems are, but I don't think they are your height.

Why is ironic?

The main reason for not wanting a girl that short is because I really enjoy salsa and other ballroom dances and it's really awkward when the girl is that much shorter than me.

While I do think men should stick together, I don't believe in sticking up for men like women do with other women.

Rejecting a great girl because it would be awkward to dance salsa with her is pretty idiotic. As idiotic as the women who reject men because they can't wear their heels and still be 4 inches shorter at the same time.

It's a meager preference, I'll admit, since barely any women are under 5' and nothing like women's extreme and demanding height preferences, but it's still not ok in my opinion.

Salsa's pretty gay anyway. A real man would prefer a night of animalistic sex with a woman who cares about him over dancing. Tame that ego (yes, putting hobbies over great people is all about ego), or else you're just as bad as the typical modern woman.

Edited by Hetzer
  • Like 1
PlumPrincess

the boob thing, can be fixed, if they're that insecure about it.

Well, get your bones broken and stretched. That should win you some inches. Hey, everybody loves surgery to look better for the other gender! :rolleyes:

just something that has begun to anger me. i'm 5'8, so not terribly short, but short(er). most of my girlfriends have usually been between 5'2 and 5'5, no taller than that. maybe it's an insecurity thing, most likely in fact, but i don't like girls that are close to my height (heels would put them taller). so basically i'm already picking from say half of the girls (5'5 and under). then i see so many of these shorter girls, on dating sites, say they need a tall man.

like who the hell are you? lol that's my initial reaction, most likely irrational (i guess we can all demand certain qualities and shouldn't be judged for them). but i just find it a little ridiculous, that these short girls refuse to date shorter guys. it's a bit lame.

Annnnnnnnd you're a short guy who refuses to date taller women.

Hypocrite, much?

• Like 1
i don't know about that.

i think he caught you there. most girls IN GENERAL, somehow think that taller men are an upgrade. it's sad. before i ever saw his response, i also thought it was a bit sad that you said "i've been spoiled with tall men". kind of messed up.

personally i don't value a 5'7 woman over a 5'3 woman. maybe there's many guys who do, i'm not sure. you don't really EVER hear guys say "i won't date short women". whereas a great % of girls say they won't date shorter guys.

Taller guys are an upgrade for me, to a point. But it's all subjective, too. I'd rather date a 5'6" guy than a 6'2" guy. I'd rather date a 5'5" guy than a 6'4" guy. Those taller heights are too tall for me. They're even kind of unattractive from my perspective.

I pretty much recently chose not to go on a date in part because I thought the guy was too darn tall.

It's unrealistic to condemn a woman for preferring a taller height over a shorter height. I don't blame men for wanting women that are different from what I am. I don't blame them for wanting something that is generally considered more attractive than what I am.

All things being equal, yeah, I'd choose a 5'10" guy over a 5'6" guy. But things are rarely/never "all equal" between two guys. Which means I could easily choose a 5'6" guy over a 5'10" guy.

I was nuts for a 5'6" guy just a year and a half ago. I wouldn't have been on the look out for someone taller, because I liked *him*

And you may say you don't value a 5'7" girl more than a 5'3" girl. Maybe you don't. But I bet somewhere in some superficial category, you place women who have one characteristic over women who have another. Maybe you like blonds more than brunettes. Maybe you like those without moles vs. those with. It's normal and allowed.

Hypocrite, much?

It is hypocritical, but this guy doesn't speak for all men.

Do a quick search of dating forums online. It's full of tall women lamenting that only "short guys" (IE guys who are only 1-2 inches taller or shorter) want to date them.

Professor X
i'm sure i'ts not realistic, or i would have heard of even ONE person trying it. whereas boobjobs are becoming as common as circumcisions!

It's very realistic:

A Painful Way to Grow Taller: Leg Lengthening Surgery | A Moment of Science - Indiana Public Media

Grow Taller Secrets: Limb Lengthening Surgery

Short Persons Support: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

I can go on, but in essence it's a plastic surgery that cuts your leg bones in 2, than inserts small platinum screws that will hold your bones in such a way that there's gonna be a minor gap, your body will heal itself, and vice versa. Quite painful, very expensive, but also very realistic.

3 serious gfs. nothing too long though. i'm 26.

i'm in no way complaining b/c i cannot get any girls, i just think it's unfair for short girls to demand tall guys, that's all. sure there are tons of hot shorter girls that basically i have to bring more to the table than a similar guy who's 6 foot. it's just not fair lol.

Yea. It's true. I'm shorter than you. It's unfair. There's so many unfair things about life. Don't even get me started. I could go all night.

But ... in a way, I think being a shorter guy has molded me into kind of the guy I am. I'm a really modest guy and I NEVER make fun of or put down anybody, including overweight people, little people, etc. I never really think anybody is below me. I like that about me.

Who knows? If I was 6 foot tall I might have been real good with girls but have been a total d@ouchebag.

Professor X
Why is ironic?

I don't give a rats ass what your reasons are, cause the very same women you speak of, got reasons too.

The irony is, you hate on girls who choose via height while you do the exact same thing.

• Like 3
PlumPrincess
If I wasn't 6'3", I'm pretty sure I never would have gotten laid without paying for it.

That's interesting. Many guys here will claim that women are so stupid that just being talk will make a guy as appealing as crack to a junkie, even if he was stupid, skinny or ugly. Tall, they claim, is THE aphrodisiac for women. I remember though that you were only able to score with obese women. I wonder what your flaw is since you claimed you had been very fit. Now you're even tall.

• Author

Hypocrite, much?

pleeeeeaaaasee

you KNOW that a shorter guy saying he won't date a girl 5'10, is not even close to the same as a shorter girl, saying she won't date a guy (who's taller than her) who's 5'8.

don't compare the two, b/c they can't be compared.

you know VERY WELL that the overwelming majority of taller girls are wanting taller guys.

Im 5'9...my heights never been an issue for me as far as I can tell.

My H is 5'9", looks taller because he's pretty thin. I'm 5'3". Perfect for me. I couldn't imagine dating a guy towering over me for the opposite reason...I don't like to feel inferior. LOL!

Taller guys are an upgrade for me, to a point. But it's all subjective, too. I'd rather date a 5'6" guy than a 6'2" guy. I'd rather date a 5'5" guy than a 6'4" guy. Those taller heights are too tall for me. They're even kind of unattractive from my perspective.

I pretty much recently chose not to go on a date in part because I thought the guy was too darn tall.

It's unrealistic to condemn a woman for preferring a taller height over a shorter height. I don't blame men for wanting women that are different from what I am. I don't blame them for wanting something that is generally considered more attractive than what I am.

I guess we can go ahead and smash the myth that women never objectify men for their looks. All the women on here that whine about some rich, 6'3 , amazing looking guy who is obsessed with younger women/big tittied bimbos/etc can shut up, since women do it just as much or more.

Oh yeah, and you don't blame men for wanting women different from you because you don't have a universally unattractive feature you cannot change no matter what. If you were a perfectly normal girl with a lot going for you that got rejected over and over for the same unchangeable feature, you would feel very different.

Actually there is a feature that is kind of like the height issue with men, and it's age. Older woman are always complaining about men who seek younger women , and always speak about them with a tone of disdain and it's a politically correct thing to do (women never write it off as "oh , just a preference"). But even that is changing ,with the whole cougar phenomenon older women are becoming more and more popular and desired, because woman's self-esteem is important for selling products and getting politicians elected. Shorter than average guys are never going to get anything like that.

You might not say, but I strongly believe you would feel it.

Definitely not.

While I definitely prefer lager boobs, I would never think that a girl with them would spoil me since they don't actually do anything for me. Getting spoiled would be having a GF that starts the day with a BJ.

No, it doesn't explain why you have done so horribly with women. You're taking me saying I've liked the guys I've dated who were 5'11" to mean that women prefer men who are taller at the expense of shorter men at all times,

And that's what saying you felt spoiled by them means.

Why would you date a man if you don't feel spoiled by him?

and therefore you're cursed. I've been head over heels for shorter men, too. 5'6", 5'7". I may still like the 5'11" height a lot, but I've been in love with 5'6" and 5'7" and so have a lot of women. It's not the reason you have no luck with women.

So then you'd say that you like the shorter guys equal or greater than to the taller guys?

Men also say they will get together with just about any woman who is at least okay looking and not too fat. They like short women the same way they would like to just sleep with women in general. Most of them would prefer to marry or get serious with a taller women, or at least not a short woman.

That's a really pessimistic way of looking at it.

In reality, most men want a woman who is a similar height to her though usually a few inches shorter. Saying, "it's not fair that 6' guys only want women 5'8 and above" doesn't hold much ground.

I'll grant that guys "seem to" care less about height than women "seem to," (I only said what I said to get your goat a bit). I'll grant that short women have less of a problem than short men. But I do think men do care about height and like taller women.

Of course, we all focus on ways that we feel we've been slighted or over-looked. The truth is, all of us can have someone because very few of us fall into a category that is attractive to none.

And how do you feel that you've been slighted?

I think you can get a woman. I don't know what your problems are, but I don't think they are your height.

The height is a big part of it, mainly affect if women are physically attracted to me. Then there is more to it, but that's outside the scope of this thread.

While I do think men should stick together, I don't believe in sticking up for men like women do with other women.

Rejecting a great girl because it would be awkward to dance salsa with her is pretty idiotic. As idiotic as the women who reject men because they can't wear their heels and still be 4 inches shorter at the same time.

Who said anything about rejecting a woman?

If she had interest in me, of-course I'd date her. Though everyday things may be awkward.

It's a meager preference, I'll admit, since barely any women are under 5' and nothing like women's extreme and demanding height preferences, but it's still not ok in my opinion.

Salsa's pretty gay anyway.

Whatever bro.

A real man would prefer a night of animalistic sex with a woman who cares about him over dancing.

Uh, Salsa is foreplay.

It's fun and if done right can get her horny.