The Happy Thread

hopeless4u
I am happy that I fell in love twice in my life when I least expected it the second time around. I am happy that my eldest daughter met him and adores him. I am happy, should it work out, that all my children would adore him and he them.

I am happy that I met Hopeless4U in Las Vegas this weekend. Had it not been for our affairs, I would have never met this rare gem of a human being.

People are not stupid. They don't stay in Rs if they're mostly unhappy all the time.

And for the poster that joked about not being allowed to be happy on LS it just isn't true. Most people only write in their journals or diaries when they're frustrated, angry, or sad. When we're happy, we're usually just busy living our life. Usually.

Awwww hunny, I only just saw this!!! I am so happy you came to Las Vegas to meet me:o

You are a very special girl and don't ever forget that;)

You may not be thinking the same when we are camping at the bottom of your garden later this year!!

Much love to you lady:love: xxx

She feigned fright and held me close, and I felt like a hero.

The best thing i've read all day.

This suits you... much more than this "lonely wretch" talk. :)

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

The best thing i've read all day.

This suits you... much more than this "lonely wretch" talk. :)

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

:p........................................:o.......................................:love:

Im happy that I have put the whole A episode behind me almost entirely but for fending off the occasional annoyance from xMM.

I am even happier that I have turned lemons into lemonade and am doing voluntary work helping emotionally abused woman and encouraging others in my field to be more aware of the issue and their responsibility to do their best to see that their voices are heard

Silly_Girl
I am even happier that I have turned lemons into lemonade and am doing voluntary work helping emotionally abused woman and encouraging others in my field to be more aware of the issue and their responsibility to do their best to see that their voices are heard

<applauds loudly> :D

White Flower
Im happy that I have put the whole A episode behind me almost entirely but for fending off the occasional annoyance from xMM.

You are amazing!!!

crazycatlady

I am happy that while my trip home has been very emotional it has also I think helped H and I heal a great deal even if we are apart at this moment.

I'm happy that I'll be home in a week.

While I'm happy how H and I are working things out I am sad how things worked out with my sis....but its her loss, not mine.

I'm also very happy that I'm getting ME back.

CCL

donnamaybe

I'm happy because my honey and I are attending the local yearly street dance tonight, and tomorrow my son and his family are coming over for a BBQ (with my cute little grand daughter!). :love:

I am happy that the people in my life aren't like certain people I have become aware of exist... and that I don't have to interact with those types.

I am happy that my aunt and her wife just celebrated 25 happy years together. :love:

I'm late! I'm both happy and scared at the same time. I'm going to wait until next week to take a test and find out for sure.

I'm late! I'm both happy and scared at the same time. I'm going to wait until next week to take a test and find out for sure.
I am happy that congratulations may be in order!!

I'm happy because our second date went even better than the first. We went to dinner (delicious Greek), then dancing with a bunch of twenty-somethings to a helluva live band, then spent the rest of the night making a Flat Stanley, and fell asleep on the couch at her place. I woke up after a coulple of hours with a raging back ache. She rubbed it out for me (then other stuff which will remain private). Went home to get my bike because today we're going out to Friday Harbor for a ride. MOF, I better get going. Weather's perfect. Life is good. Cheers!

I am happy that my xMM (now divorced) and I (also divorced) are back together. It has been a long, bumpy year and half since we broke up but it is good to be home :love:.

I am happy because due to 3 words, no not them.

Beautiful Pink Shoes.

I have them on now, with my pyjamas, H is on nights, just me, dogs, coffee, jamas and beautiful shoes. Now to get a new knee so I can see them when I am upright.

I am happy because we have a family of hedgehogs in the garden, such cute, lovely, snuffly creatures. Now to stop dog getting too close.

I am happy because I have finally sorted my craft room and can get to stuff, instead of moving stuff. Now to sort spare room of stuff, it is full of my antique stock, just waiting for my new shop.

I am happy because due to 3 words, no not them.

Beautiful Pink Shoes.

I have them on now, with my pyjamas, H is on nights, just me, dogs, coffee, jamas and beautiful shoes. Now to get a new knee so I can see them when I am upright.

I am happy because we have a family of hedgehogs in the garden, such cute, lovely, snuffly creatures. Now to stop dog getting too close.

I am happy because I have finally sorted my craft room and can get to stuff, instead of moving stuff. Now to sort spare room of stuff, it is full of my antique stock, just waiting for my new shop.

Ahhhh...shoes!!!! Shoes make me happy too!:)

I am happy because despite all my fear, some time in, life without XH has proven to be much better and easier than life with him. Despite all the threats, even. And somehow my "faults" that were repeatedly harped on disappeared when he wasn't home. And my son seems to be thriving. :)

I am happy that H was so, so lovely today. He ran around like a running around thing while I was poorly in bed. Lots of TLC and chicken soup, and a flower.

I am happy that naughty puppy maggie didn't get electrocuted when she chewed the plug !!

I am happy that nasty chest pains were muscle spasms not my ticker, phew!! very scary.

I am happy that H has asked me to renew our vows and he has looked into the arrangements. This from a so not arranging type man is big stuff!!

I am happy that new frock for autumn ball has arrived from NY and is bootiful and called posh totty - what a fab name for a frock. I will aim to live up to the name - not posh just the totty bit.

Happy days, now bed for me.

crazycatlady

I am so happy to be back home where I belong!

I'm so thrilled that I got greeted with the most amazing kiss before I could even say hello. :love:

It wasn't an easy trip, and it didn't work out the way I had hoped when going, but in the end, I'm happy with the results.

I'm happy, truly happy, and at peace for the first time in a long time. I think my heart will always carry the scar, but its no longer a scab that still hurt and bled on occassion.

CCL

Wow, I had to go a couple pages back to dig up the Happy Thread. :(

I am happy to have a beautiful new husband. I am happy that he agreed to move into my house until we can build one of our own, instead of buying one that we liked but were not totally in love with. I am happy that today is moving day, and that he agreed to leave some of his bachelor pad stuff with his brother, the Ultimate Ladies Man.

I am so happy to be starting a new chapter in my life. I hope I get it right.

I am happy that someone I love very much is getting two more months off of chemo. I am happy this person knows how much I love them.

I am happy that I have met so many special people here. Fooled Once, you have been a great supporter and friend. I am so happy to have met you here. I am also happy to have met some great other people, such a Bentnotbroken, Owl, jwi, TaraMaiden, 2sure, seren and Spark amongst others. Your posts have been so helpful.

I am happy to have been a LS member. I'm even happy for some of the infractions I have received from Tony, as some of them have taught me the value of holding my tongue. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for naming specific people here, because after all, it's the Happy Thread.

I wish everyone peace and happiness, and for all your dreams to come true.

• Author
Wow, I had to go a couple pages back to dig up the Happy Thread. :(

I'm happy JT rescued the happy thread. And I'm happy about the happy stuff she listed.

I'm less happy that it seems to be a kind of "goodbye" post. :(

Yes, I am happy that Happy Thread has been resurrected, and yes it sounded like a goodbye even though it is also letting us know of new beginnings and future happiness. Don't go!!

I am happy that my new shop is becoming a reality, to be called Just Lush and full of lovely things.

I am happy that my noisy neighbours have moved out, yay!!

I am off to my favourite museum tomorrow, The Pitt Rivers in Oxford, followed by lunch in our favourite eatery by the Thames. Fingers crossed there is no rain.

I am happy for no other reason than I don't hurt anywhere, neither physically, mentally or emotionally.

I am also happy that I have a lovely bottle of Merlot breathing before enjoying with some lovely cheese and rose and quince jelly. Ahh bliss!!

Happy Days to all

White Flower
Yes, I am happy that Happy Thread has been resurrected, and yes it sounded like a goodbye even though it is also letting us know of new beginnings and future happiness. Don't go!!

I am happy that my new shop is becoming a reality, to be called Just Lush and full of lovely things.

I am happy that my noisy neighbours have moved out, yay!!

I am off to my favourite museum tomorrow, The Pitt Rivers in Oxford, followed by lunch in our favourite eatery by the Thames. Fingers crossed there is no rain.

I am happy for no other reason than I don't hurt anywhere, neither physically, mentally or emotionally.

I am also happy that I have a lovely bottle of Merlot breathing before enjoying with some lovely cheese and rose and quince jelly. Ahh bliss!!

Happy Days to all

Quince jelly??? I'm booking my flight right now!!!

Quince jelly??? I'm booking my flight right now!!!

Drop by our place on the way then. We have a quince bush in our garden - it produces so much fruit each year that we don't know what to do with it all :)

I'm happy that the man I love forgave me for not being good to him at times. I'm happy that our mistakes don't define us. I'm happy that I'm not currently betraying anyone. I can live at peace and approval of myself, and nothing makes me happier than that.