The Happy Thread

White Flower
:love:My fiancé introduced me as his wife today. It was a really good feeling...:love:
Congrats jthorne!!! I'm very happy for you.

I'm happy that I contacted my exH and that we are now on speaking terms. He wants to become friends again for the sake of our kids, at my prodding, and finally get some assets and my half of the retirement to me.

I'm happy that everyone has a heart, even when we don't believe they do.:)

GreenEyedLady
I am happy that I have two interviews this week and if it works out, I'll be closer to my family! I miss them!

GEL

I'm happy I got the job and am moving closer (much) to my family!

So I'm VERY happy I'll be packing!

GEL

GreenEyedLady
:love:My fiancé introduced me as his wife today. It was a really good feeling...:love:

Congratulations! :love::bunny:

fooled once

That is wonderful!

You are truly a lucky woman and I am so glad you ditched that xMM and found true, monogamous love!!

Fallen Angel

I am happy that my sweetheart just informed me that when he returns from this most recent work trip away (it may last up to two weeks! :() he will be spending his vacation time with me!! :love::bunny:

He put in for his vacation before he left because we have both been working so much lately that our time together has been sporadic at best and most of our time together has been spent in blissful sleep that we both need so much!! He said we need some time, so he put in for his vacation so that he and I can just "be" for awhile!!! Color me happy!! :D

White Flower
I am happy that my sweetheart just informed me that when he returns from this most recent work trip away (it may last up to two weeks! :() he will be spending his vacation time with me!! :love::bunny:

He put in for his vacation before he left because we have both been working so much lately that our time together has been sporadic at best and most of our time together has been spent in blissful sleep that we both need so much!! He said we need some time, so he put in for his vacation so that he and I can just "be" for awhile!!! Color me happy!! :D

I'm happy for you FA. It's a whole lot more than I ever got. Enjoy it!

• Author

Congratulations. Enjoy the feeling :)

I just got back from out of the country for the first time in my life. :D My wonderful man took me. It was awesome!

Wonderful - there's nothing quite like seeing exciting new places with the one you love!

I'm happy that I contacted my exH and that we are now on speaking terms. He wants to become friends again for the sake of our kids, at my prodding, and finally get some assets and my half of the retirement to me.

I'm happy that everyone has a heart, even when we don't believe they do.:)

Well done, WF - I think they should appoint you to the diplomatic corps: then there might yet be peace in the middle east!!

I'm happy I got the job and am moving closer (much) to my family!

Congratulations!! Hope the move isn't too stressful!

You deserve some spoiling, FA - about time too!

And I'm happy because I've just returned from a trip with my H that was really awesome. :love:

White Flower

Well done, WF - I think they should appoint you to the diplomatic corps: then there might yet be peace in the middle east!!

Hell, I'd settle for peace in the middle of my house at this point! But it does feel good to let the past go.:)

And I'm happy because I've just returned from a trip with my H that was really awesome. :love:

I'm very happy for you!

If we had a 'completely and totally over the moon thread' I'd probably have to post this there instead, but I'm happy because despite a few complications (for me and not him thankfully), I am sat here typing with a sleeping newborn on my lap who I am absolutely and completely smitten with and amazed by. :love::love:

Fallen Angel
If we had a 'completely and totally over the moon thread' I'd probably have to post this there instead, but I'm happy because despite a few complications (for me and not him thankfully), I am sat here typing with a sleeping newborn on my lap who I am absolutely and completely smitten with and amazed by. :love::love:

CONGRATS!!!! **does the happy dance for ANN's new bundle of love!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D:D:D

GreenEyedLady

Is it your newborn? If so congrats!

GEL

MorningCoffee

I'm happy that my first grandchild's appearance is only 2 months off and that my daughter's pregnancy continues to go smoothly.

I am happy that my move into the city is imminent, to a lovely old building in a neighborhood with a lot of charm and character.

I am happy that I can feel the healing in my emotional life now that I am far enough along post-affair, months of NC, that I can no longer rattle off exactly how long ago was the last phone call, email or other contact. Because it does not matter to me. :)

Edited by MorningCoffee
jennie-jennie

Aaaah! Congratulations! Having your first child is just about the most blissful experience of a life time. You don't realize until it happens to you how big this experience really is.

Take good care of both yourself and your baby - and enjoy!

Congratulations Ana, enjoy your new baby, mine is 26 and I can still remember the new baby euphoria - still have it all this time later, they grow so fast, hope you enjoy creating beautiful times together.

I am happy because the sun shone for the whole of our caravan holiday.

I am now happy to be home, looking forward to a comfy bed and another week off with H. Lots of lie ins and picnics planned.

I am happy that I have made my very first bespoke corset using vintage fabric - tres chic.

I am happy that I laughed so hard my face hurt - haven't done that in a long while.

Happy Days All.

fooled once
I'm happy that my first grandchild's appearance is only 2 months off and that my daughter's pregnancy continues to go smoothly.

I am happy that my move into the city is imminent, to a lovely old building in a neighborhood with a lot of charm and character.

I am happy that I can feel the healing in my emotional life now that I am far enough along post-affair, months of NC, that I can no longer rattle off exactly how long ago was the last phone call, email or other contact. Because it does not matter to me. :)

Yeah!!! I hope the next couple of months go by quickly and you will be holding your new grandchild soon!!!

And even better to hear that you aren't counting the days/minutes/hours since NC started!! :):):)

Happy 4th of July everyone!

You two!!

Have had a great day with my sweetie .... God I love that man of mine so much!! :love::love::love::love:

Yeah!!! I hope the next couple of months go by quickly and you will be holding your new grandchild soon!!!

And even better to hear that you aren't counting the days/minutes/hours since NC started!! :):):)

There couldn't be better news than that, could there..;)

Fallen Angel

I am happy that I had a lovely Fourth of July with my son!

We grilled burgers and ate til we were ready to burst. We sat on my porch and watched the beautiful fireworks and didn't have to fight the crowds of people flocking to the downtown area to see them because we live there! :bunny:

I had excellent coffee, an excellent view and excellent company!

It was a perfect day! :love:

I'm happy because I went on a blind double-date on the Fourth and it went great. We had a barbecue at my place, then went down to the lake for the lightshow. Then the two of us rowed out onto the lake and the fireworks burst directly overhead, the embers trailing down and sizzling in the water all around us. She feigned fright and held me close, and I felt like a hero. We went over to my friend's house afterward and told tall tales and laughed and laughed. She said she "can't wait" 'til we get together again. I'm happy because I met someone who is so much fun to be with and has a sense of adventure. Maybe I'll start really enjoying life again.

Fallen Angel
I'm happy because I went on a blind double-date on the Fourth and it went great. We had a barbecue at my place, then went down to the lake for the lightshow. Then the two of us rowed out onto the lake and the fireworks burst directly overhead, the embers trailing down and sizzling in the water all around us. She feigned fright and held me close, and I felt like a hero. We went over to my friend's house afterward and told tall tales and laughed and laughed. She said she "can't wait" 'til we get together again. I'm happy because I met someone who is so much fun to be with and has a sense of adventure. Maybe I'll start really enjoying life again.

Good for you, Shakz!

It is nice to see that there is light at the end of your tunnel, isn't it?

4th July sounds lovely, wish I had a lake and fireworks and BBQ's, sounds fabulous.

Had a happy day, H made dinner!! he never, ever cooks and he even put salad on the plate after my nagging about vegetables.

Lovely son is home in two days so happy days ahead.

I am out on Friday to absolutely cane a few bottles of red wine with good friends.

I am cooking for a friends dinner party (she has kids) so searching for good moroccan recipes.

I am happy that I will soon have a shop to sell my lovely things.

Life is good, I have a happy. happy house, two very tired dogs now snoring at my feet, a cup of lovely coffee to drink before bed.

Happy Days All

It's a very cold winter where I am now but I'm happy because tomorrow I'm jetting off to far north Queensland for a tropical beach holiday. Think of me when I'm snorkeling on the great barrier reef, visiting the Daintree and lounging on the beach at Port Douglas.

• Author
It's a very cold winter where I am now but I'm happy because tomorrow I'm jetting off to far north Queensland for a tropical beach holiday. Think of me when I'm snorkeling on the great barrier reef, visiting the Daintree and lounging on the beach at Port Douglas.

Oh wow! H and I went there some years back, during winter (so none of those nasty jellyfish / bluebottles / whatever they are around) and had a wonderful time! We're going back later in the year for more :)

Enjoy - I'm sure you will!!

Oh wow! H and I went there some years back, during winter (so none of those nasty jellyfish / bluebottles / whatever they are around) and had a wonderful time! We're going back later in the year for more :)

Enjoy - I'm sure you will!!

Thank you, it will be good. Last time we went the kids were too young to get the hang of snorkeling.

The dry season (May to Sept) is the prime tourist time as the wet is too unpleasant and with too many nasties in the water as well.

CrayonAngel

I'm happy that I got to spend an amazing 4th of July weekend at the lake house with the loves of my life. Got to spend some time (after we put the kiddos to bed) underneath the stars with just us and a couple of beers! we did this for 2 nights:love::love: then the third day our wonderful friends joined us. It truly was one of the best weekends...the fireworks were great too! :)