The Happy Thread

pureinheart
And you can take them out??? Ha ha, my aunt says that all the time.

Next Vegas trip you're in my friend.:D

YEP!!!! And I'm about ready to...lol....

Right on gf!!!!

pureinheart
Foot condom! hahahaha.

OK, I'm getting happier. :)

Ah reboot, I knew you had it in you...:D

I am happy that so many of us are happy today.

I am happy that today is Friday.

I am happy that my little dog isn't sick anymore.

Awwwww, I am totally happy that you little doggy is ok!!!!!:D:D:D

pureinheart
And then maybe LS won't seem so toxic?:cool:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Were working on it!!!!!!!

LOL, thanks for the second laugh of the day. Foot condom! Wonderful!

I know huh. Where are all the happy people???

We were all fighting in the other threads to make it happy :lmao::lmao::lmao::D

pureinheart
I'm happy its the weekend

I'm happy that Mr. Grumpy Butt (aka my H) isn't as grumpy today and so I might get laid - grumpy sure isn't sexy

I'm happy that its only three more days left of school

I'm happy that my daughter is spending the night at friends because that means no fighting in the morning and I can sleep in! :bunny:

I'm happy that summer is coming, not happy that my ac has to be turned on tomorrow.

I'm happy that my girlfriends and I are going to see a chick flick sunday afternoon. No kids, no husband!

I'm happy that I got to go to dinner alone, eat where I wanted to eat, no whining, just me and a book.

You crack me up!!!! We all hope you get laid so you'll post more!!!!!!!

I think when CCL doesn't get laid she won't post as much :rolleyes::lmao::lmao:

LOL, thanks for the second laugh of the day. Foot condom! Wonderful!

I know huh. Where are all the happy people???

Well, earlier I read this (in bold) and the "foot condom" comment had made me LMAO. So, I was going to post that I'm happy you all are on LS to brighten my day. But then.........

my son came home (as I was posting) from the in-laws feeling horrible with the flu. :(

But, I'm happy to report that after chicken soup, throat lozenges, otc meds, sleep and Mama's TLC, he's feeling much better now. And he's on his puter killen zombies. (Like mother, like son)

• Author

I'm happy that Reeb is feeling the love.

I'm happy that ALMOST everyone has been making happy posts on the happy thread.

I'm happy that the whole weekend will have good weather.

jennie-jennie
Hee hee! I love that avatar too and have gotten quite a few PM's about it. I chose it during a heated discussion in one of those threads started by some guy who professes to know women and what we need to make us happy. :lmao:

I tried searching for "50 something blow-up doll" but google images didn't come back with anything. :confused::D

I could send you a picture of me! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Joke aside, are we the same age then?

Thanks for hugs people, busted esophagus is a pain in the chest! feels like heart attack, coupled with Lupus not nice and not fixable, but liveable with. Just going easy on Mohitos, nice food and wine (JUST).

I am happy, even though it's 5 in the morning (cue for a song) and I haven't slept all night due to puppy eating my begonias yesterday, but the birds are singing, the sun is shining. I am so happy I am annoying myself!!

I am happy the fake tan hasn't gone patchy and my legs are no longer blue white.

I am happy me and H had the most fab day yesterday having a stroll along the Thames.

I am happy my son is happy, my H is happy and my dogs are happy - all my people are happy so I am.

I am so happy and grateful to a bunch of French monks for discovering the alchemy of champagne, thank you monk people.

I am happy my new, impossibly high shoes which I cannot walk in, but they make great lying down shoes, had the desired effect last night.

I am happy it's Sunday and time to make a lovely breakfast, go get papers and back to bed snuggles.

I am happy OWoman started this thread

I wish all a happy Sunday

pureinheart
Well, earlier I read this (in bold) and the "foot condom" comment had made me LMAO. So, I was going to post that I'm happy you all are on LS to brighten my day. But then.........

my son came home (as I was posting) from the in-laws feeling horrible with the flu. :(

But, I'm happy to report that after chicken soup, throat lozenges, otc meds, sleep and Mama's TLC, he's feeling much better now. And he's on his puter killen zombies. (Like mother, like son)

I am happy about MR's avatar...the little puppy is sooooo cute.

Don't be starting a 'My Puppy Avatar picture is cuter than yours" war. We puppy owners are very competitive dontcha know. Off to upload puppy avatar of cutest puppy in world (MY choc lab Maggie).

I agree. He's so cute that I just want to eat him up! :D

I am sure Donna knows that her Avatar is a man in drag???:p The jury is out on yours Jennie, but I am sure that is not you?

White Flower

I just suffered a weekend of Montezuma's Revenge. I must have picked something up in Vegas.:confused: But I came on this thread today so I could be cheered up and it is working!

I'm happy that Reeb is feeling the love.

I'm happy that ALMOST everyone has been making happy posts on the happy thread.

I'm happy that the whole weekend will have good weather.

We're all happy that Reebs is happy.;) Good weather here too.:cool:

Thanks for hugs people, busted esophagus is a pain in the chest!

Ha ha!

but the birds are singing, the sun is shining. I am so happy I am annoying myself!!

After spewing liquid dinner from both ends I came back to bed at 4:30 and listened to the mocking birds. Life was good again. Life is beautiful.

I am so happy and grateful to a bunch of French monks for discovering the alchemy of champagne, thank you monk people.

I thank the monk people too. Especially for Almond Champagne.

I am happy my new, impossibly high shoes which I cannot walk in, but they make great lying down shoes, had the desired effect last night.

Great minds think alike.:cool:

I am happy it's Sunday and time to make a lovely breakfast, go get papers and back to bed snuggles.

I am happy OWoman started this thread

I wish all a happy Sunday

I'm happy OWoman started this thread too. Happy Sunday to all!

Fallen Angel

I am happy that what would have been my 17th wedding anniversary came and went without me even noticing! (Yesterday) And when I did notice (today), I was able to remember a few good things about my marriage, smile a bit with the fond memory, know that I am now in a much better place both physically and mentally today, and go on to have a lovely day. :)

It is a wonderful feeling to know that I have come to a place of forgiveness for the things I suffered in my marriage. I no longer feel the need to harbour ill will in my heart for my ex. And I truly hope that he is able to find love and contentment in his own life. I honestly wish him well. (for the first time in many years.) Peace in your soul is a wonderful feeling!!! :bunny:

I LOVE these!!!

Monks and F-me heels! Classic!

crazycatlady
I LOVE these!!!

Monks and F-me heels! Classic!

I missed both of those the first time around. Not sure how when I love those things.

Makes me want to pull out my impossible heels and see what effect they have on Mr. Not so grumpy (getting laid both last night and this morning is improving his mood ;) but I promise Pure, I'll try not to let my frequent sex keep me from here :laugh:)

Tommy's Girl

This is an uplifting thread!

I am happy that my H told a guy that was hitting on me that he'd punch him between the eyes if he didn't leave me alone.

I am happy that later my H apologized for "treating me like a child." I just laughed and told him I love that he cares so much about me and won't let anyone disrespect him or me.

I am happy that I got to slow dance with my H last night.

I am happy that my kids behave in public. :laugh:

I am happy that I have I don't have to be happy all the time but I can be content. I have so many blessings that when I do feel down I concentrate on those. I try not to take what I have for granted.

donnamaybe

You got way too much goin' on upstairs for anyone to refer to you as a "blow up doll." ;)

And I'll be 51 this summer. :)

White Flower
I just suffered a weekend of Montezuma's Revenge. I must have picked something up in Vegas.:confused: But I came on this thread today so I could be cheered up and it is working!

After spewing liquid dinner from both ends I came back to bed at 4:30 and listened to the mocking birds. Life was good again. Life is beautiful.

I am happy that my eldest daughter took my youngest daughter to the doctor while I was stuck in bed or stuck in the bathroom on my knees. I am happy that during this time my son brought me chicken broth and saltines. I am so happy that my children are so good to me it makes me cry.

I am grateful.

pureinheart
I agree. He's so cute that I just want to eat him up! :D

Is this your little pup????? He's adorable awwwwww...I am happy about this little pup!

I am happy I woke up today.

I am happy that my daughter is going to move back in, so I get to spoil my little guys and girl.

I am happy that sooooo many people take the time (whether I agree or not) to post and some pour out their hearts...way cool.

pureinheart
I am happy that my eldest daughter took my youngest daughter to the doctor while I was stuck in bed or stuck in the bathroom on my knees. I am happy that during this time my son brought me chicken broth and saltines. I am so happy that my children are so good to me it makes me cry.

I am grateful.

AWWWWWWW, I am happy that you are happy again.

pureinheart
I missed both of those the first time around. Not sure how when I love those things.

Makes me want to pull out my impossible heels and see what effect they have on Mr. Not so grumpy (getting laid both last night and this morning is improving his mood ;) but I promise Pure, I'll try not to let my frequent sex keep me from here :laugh:)

I am happy that you got laid:D:D:D:D

I am happy that this thread is cracking me the hell up:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am happy that CCL is getting laid, although it is not so much as to keep her from here:D:D:lmao:

pureinheart
You got way too much goin' on upstairs for anyone to refer to you as a "blow up doll." ;)

And I'll be 51 this summer. :)

Three 50's, I am happy that we are fifty (jennie, donna, and myself)

Congrats donna!!!!!!!

White Flower
I am happy that you got laid:D:D:D:D

I am happy that this thread is cracking me the hell up:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am happy that CCL is getting laid, although it is not so much as to keep her from here:D:D:lmao:

And I am happy that you are laughing your arse off. Sounds better for you than it was a week ago.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
pureinheart
And I am happy that you are laughing your arse off. Sounds better for you than it was a week ago.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks WF...and yes I am happy that last week, last year are gone...the worst is over and the best is yet to come!!!!!