The Happy Thread

pureinheart
I am at peace.

I am happy that there is space around the thoughts in my head, so I can just sit and enjoy a perfect sunny morning, drinking my favorite coffee, smelling the lilacs.

I am happy to feel less attached to others' approval and disapproval, and to just be ok with both, it is not me anyway.

I am happy that I moved through the incredibly intense emotions to the other side. It is one more time proof that the monster under the bed is simply not real.

I love.

This is excellent (bold)...I am happy to be me, and just may reinvent the wheel tomorrow.

Because WF mentioned Vegas I got in touch with my family that I haven't seen in way, way too long...so let me know WF and we are outta here...lol

Am connecting with friends that I've not seen in 20 yrs or more.

My kids WILL get it ALL together THIS year...let's see, what's that saying, I brought them in, soooooo........

Shalom

White Flower
This is excellent (bold)...I am happy to be me, and just may reinvent the wheel tomorrow.

Because WF mentioned Vegas I got in touch with my family that I haven't seen in way, way too long...so let me know WF and we are outta here...lol

Am connecting with friends that I've not seen in 20 yrs or more.

My kids WILL get it ALL together THIS year...let's see, what's that saying, I brought them in, soooooo........

Shalom

And you can take them out??? Ha ha, my aunt says that all the time.

Next Vegas trip you're in my friend.:D

Last night, my sweetiepie made delicious homemade strawberry margaritas with fresh-picked strawberries.

Since he gets a little happy with the tequila, I am happy I decided NOT to have that third margarita!:sick:

White Flower
Last night, my sweetiepie made delicious homemade strawberry margaritas with fresh-picked strawberries.

Since he gets a little happy with the tequila, I am happy I decided NOT to have that third margarita!:sick:

Lucky lady! I am happy that you are happy. I'm also happy that you knew when to stop at the second drink.:cool:

summerautumn

:) You're cute, WF.

I am happy there is a happy thread on LS. Soon I'll think I am on Louise Hay's affirmation page.

donnamaybe

I am happy that some rather unsettled things in my life seem to be coming to a good place. :)

I am happy that my sweety is excited to get working on the house again for the summer. :love:

I am happy that I was able to help my son and his fiance out with their sick kitty, and now he's all better. :bunny: (there's no cat...)

I am happy that it's FRIDAYAYAYAY and have plans for the night. :laugh:

jennie-jennie
I am happy that some rather unsettled things in my life seem to be coming to a good place. :)

I am happy that my sweety is excited to get working on the house again for the summer. :love:

I am happy that I was able to help my son and his fiance out with their sick kitty, and now he's all better. :bunny: (there's no cat...)

I am happy that it's FRIDAYAYAYAY and have plans for the night. :laugh:

Oh my God, Donna, you have a grown son! You'd better change that avatar ASAP. I always pictured you that age. (It is a cool pic though. ;))

donnamaybe
Oh my God, Donna, you have a grown son! You'd better change that avatar ASAP. I always pictured you that age. (It is a cool pic though. ;))

Hee hee! I love that avatar too and have gotten quite a few PM's about it. I chose it during a heated discussion in one of those threads started by some guy who professes to know women and what we need to make us happy. :lmao:

I tried searching for "50 something blow-up doll" but google images didn't come back with anything. :confused::D

White Flower
Hee hee! I love that avatar too and have gotten quite a few PM's about it. I chose it during a heated discussion in one of those threads started by some guy who professes to know women and what we need to make us happy. :lmao:

I tried searching for "50 something blow-up doll" but google images didn't come back with anything. :confused::D

Thanks for the laugh donna. I'm still laughing!!!

White Flower
:) You're cute, WF.

I am happy there is a happy thread on LS. Soon I'll think I am on Louise Hay's affirmation page.

And then maybe LS won't seem so toxic?:cool:

I have to revise my earlier contribution. Our colleagial relationship was short lived. I am no longer speaking to xMM. And I am happy that I have gotten rid of the unhealthy dynamic that has existed between us.

White Flower
I have to revise my earlier contribution. Our colleagial relationship was short lived. I am no longer speaking to xMM. And I am happy that I have gotten rid of the unhealthy dynamic that has existed between us.

I am happy that you are focusing on ridding yourself of an unhealthy R. Hugs to you.:)

donnamaybe
Hey! That might get me happy! :D

You know I would do it with allll the love in my widdle heart... :love:

White Flower
Hey! That might get me happy! :D

Watch out donna, this one's fiesty and infectious.;)

donnamaybe
Watch out donna, this one's fiesty and infectious.;)

Do I need a foot condom or something? :eek::cool::p

I just KNOW there have to be more happy people than just us...

White Flower
Do I need a foot condom or something? :eek::cool::p

I just KNOW there have to be more happy people than just us...

LOL, thanks for the second laugh of the day. Foot condom! Wonderful!

I know huh. Where are all the happy people???

I am happy that so many of us are happy today.

I am happy that today is Friday.

I am happy that my little dog isn't sick anymore.

donnamaybe
Foot condom! hahahaha.

OK, I'm getting happier. :)

Yayyyy!!!! :D

But y'all should be at the "round table" at my favorite after-work place with my sweety and I and our friends. OMG, does the air ever get BLUE! I laugh so hard my stomach and cheeks hurt! My guy is REALLY funny and quick witted. And so filthy minded!!! :o

That always makes me happy!

I'm happy that it's the long weekend and it's Friday.

I'm not so happy that my MM from work paid me an unannounced visit yesterday evening.. :mad:

I'm happy I saw my 'scout dad' for a quickie this afternoon.

I'm happy I will have a 'hot session' tonight with a SG who is in Germany for work..but is here for the long weekend..

I'm happy I'm renovating a new house.. it's going well..

I'm happy because I have the most wonderful and beautiful grand kids in the world.. I adore them...

I'm happy that my grand-daughter adores me.. I'm the most important person when I'm around her.. daddy and mommy come after me.. :bunny: gosh I love her.. it hurts..

I'm happy I have a good well-paid job.. and an even better one after my day job.. :)

I'm happy that I'm healthy... and still very attractive. :bunny:

I'm happy that I have 2 'bestest' friends.. :bunny:

I'm happy that my life is sooooo great!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

crazycatlady

I'm happy its the weekend

I'm happy that Mr. Grumpy Butt (aka my H) isn't as grumpy today and so I might get laid - grumpy sure isn't sexy

I'm happy that its only three more days left of school

I'm happy that my daughter is spending the night at friends because that means no fighting in the morning and I can sleep in! :bunny:

I'm happy that summer is coming, not happy that my ac has to be turned on tomorrow.

I'm happy that my girlfriends and I are going to see a chick flick sunday afternoon. No kids, no husband!

I'm happy that I got to go to dinner alone, eat where I wanted to eat, no whining, just me and a book.