The Happy Thread

crazycatlady
I am happy that you got laid:D:D:D:D

I am happy that this thread is cracking me the hell up:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am happy that CCL is getting laid, although it is not so much as to keep her from here:D:D:lmao:

I'm happy that I'm amusing you, Pure lol.

I'm happy that I'm screwing around on Loveshack while writing dirty IMs with my H and also arguing about the princess bride with him at the same time (we have such a warped relationship sometimes LOL :lmao:)

I'm happy there are two more days left of school and I'm planning summer trips!

I'm happy....shoot I'm just happy :) Wheeeeee

Oh I'm happy there is a thunderstorm coming my way. I like thunderstorms.

Morning everyone, it's 8 in the morning in Oxford sun is shining

I am happy that WF is feeling better, Montezuma must have had a crap life such is his revenge.

I am happy that my noisy neighbours are off on holiday

I am happy that I have orders for my new cloth bags

I am chemically happy since new pain drugs kicked in - so could be really peed off, but don't really care, yay for chemicals!!

I am happy that I laughed so much yesterday I peed my pants - or could be incontinence, but chemical high makes me not give a toss!

I am happy I managed to drink lovely red wine last night without one pain

I love this thread it makes me happy to share happy things and read other too. happy days people.

Seren x

• Author
Morning everyone, it's 8 in the morning in Oxford sun is shining

I am happy that seren is getting all the sun today, as I really need to get some work done, and the only work I've been doing these past few days has been on my tan :( but I am happy that I no longer look like an anaemic, washed out ghost! :)

I am chemically happy since new pain drugs kicked in - so could be really peed off, but don't really care, yay for chemicals!!

I am happy that a bust oesophagus doesn't stop Seren enjoying life! :)

I am happy that getting laid makes so many people happy (if only vicariously :p )

I am happy to see the garden so full of life, and the home so full of love. :bunny:

donnamaybe
Three 50's, I am happy that we are fifty (jennie, donna, and myself)

Congrats donna!!!!!!!

Fifty and faaaaabulous, dahling! All of us!!! :):bunny:

I'm happy that my support enforcement officer was able to get a hit on a bank account and suck $680 out of the loser ex. Wee haw!!!!! :laugh:

(I wish I could've seen his face when he tried his bank card in the cash machine :cool:)

Fallen Angel

I am happy my daughter's pnuemonia is gone and she was able to return to school today! :bunny:

I am happy that today was a day I only work one of my jobs and now I can put my feet up and relax.

I am happy that I did my laundry yesterday and washed my favorite T-shirt sheets, and they smell so yummy that I am gonna put my computer down, turn over, bury my face in the pillows and take a well deserved nap!! Good Night!!!

Hi All, I am a happy threadaholic.

disclaimer: Any happy threads posted while under the influence of alcohol and/or chemicals are representative of my state of mind at the time. If at any times I post a blatantly unhappy thread, I authorise the reader to instruct me to up my red wine quota and/or chemicals.

I am happy that I finally got to speak to a human on the complaints line and they were sort of helpful

I am happy that they finally understood I don't do patronising

I am happy that I can go back to the gym

I am happy that my roses have suddenly burst into bloom

I am happy, happy that my local wine shop is bankrupt (lots of expensive, but cheap booze to snap up) the owner was a pain anyway (selfish, moi)?

I am happy that the XOW has found peace and has a new grandbaby (I bumped into her and it was civil)

I am also happy that I am starting salsa classes (no not the pickley stuff)

Now all I have to do is lose the very unattractive knee support and we're off.

Happy day people

White Flower
Hi All, I am a happy threadaholic.

disclaimer: Any happy threads posted while under the influence of alcohol and/or chemicals are representative of my state of mind at the time. If at any times I post a blatantly unhappy thread, I authorise the reader to instruct me to up my red wine quota and/or chemicals.

I am happy that I finally got to speak to a human on the complaints line and they were sort of helpful

I am happy that they finally understood I don't do patronising

I am happy that I can go back to the gym

I am happy that my roses have suddenly burst into bloom

I am happy, happy that my local wine shop is bankrupt (lots of expensive, but cheap booze to snap up) the owner was a pain anyway (selfish, moi)?

I am happy that the XOW has found peace and has a new grandbaby (I bumped into her and it was civil)

I am also happy that I am starting salsa classes (no not the pickley stuff)

Now all I have to do is lose the very unattractive knee support and we're off.

Happy day people

Once again I am laughing out loud. So SO glad your meeting with exOW was civil. Glad your roses are in bloom (mine too:)), and happy that you snapped up cheap bottles of the good stuff. My friend left an open bottle at my house and I drank it alone last night...is that kinda like the same thing?:cool:

I will authorize you to up your chemical doses if I ever see an unhappy post.;) Enjoy those Salsa classes. I need to go back to mine.

• Author
Enjoy those Salsa classes. I need to go back to mine.

Me too... :( Every week my cellphone alarm goes off to remind me, and I ignore it :o because I always have an excuse :o

I'm happy that Seren will soon be flying so high I'll be able to spot her overhead and wave :)

I'm also happy that the mayonnaise I just made didn't curdle, despite my not bringing the egg yolks to room temperature :rolleyes:

I'm happy that my liver survived all the amaretto, vodka, liqueurs and other evils last night.

White Flower
Me too... :( Every week my cellphone alarm goes off to remind me, and I ignore it :o because I always have an excuse :o

OK, forget Taco Tuesday. I'm going to Salsa lessons next week!!! Thanks Seren and OWoman.:)

White Flower

Yay! I just booked my vacation and I'm soooo happy about it!:D

It is the same week exMM's 40th wedding anniversary where he claims he is not renewing his vows.:sick: (Even though his one and only friend who is an ordained minister is traveling with them...riiiiiggggghhhhht!);)

It doesn't matter though. There will be plenty of hotties where I'm going.:cool:

donnamaybe
It doesn't matter though. There will be plenty of hotties where I'm going.:cool:

I'm happy to be reading about WF's positive attitude!!!! :)

White Flower
I'm happy to be reading about WF's positive attitude!!!! :)

:cool::cool::cool::love::love::love::laugh::laugh::):):)

I am happy WF is going to where the hotties are -just remember to take your party knickers

I am happy I am off to chiropractor this afternoon - just hate how his crotch is inches from my face at times (v insignificant crotch)

I am happy, happy I can fit into my new bodyshaper and breathe

I am also happy we have bought a new caravan - H has visions of walking and hot chocolate - I have visions of reading books and brandy

I am happy we are planning to move to Cyprus next year

I am very happy my new coffee is wonderful and I now plan to be happier and sit in the garden drinking coffee and contemplating my navel (lots of navel to contemplate)

Happy Days people x

crazycatlady
I am happy WF is going to where the hotties are -just remember to take your party knickers

I am happy I am off to chiropractor this afternoon - just hate how his crotch is inches from my face at times (v insignificant crotch)

I am happy, happy I can fit into my new bodyshaper and breathe

I am also happy we have bought a new caravan - H has visions of walking and hot chocolate - I have visions of reading books and brandy

I am happy we are planning to move to Cyprus next year

I am very happy my new coffee is wonderful and I now plan to be happier and sit in the garden drinking coffee and contemplating my navel (lots of navel to contemplate)

Happy Days people x

I think Seren should make sure to check out chiro's crotches next time before picking a new one so the next one is a good crotch to have to stare at....what makes something a good crotch to stare at?

I'm happy that school is over

I'm happy that my kids did FAB this quarter in school, including my trouble child

I'm happy that when I walked outside today it felt like SUMMER. It smelled like SUMMER.

I'm very happy I have my summer plans pretty much mapped out.

White Flower

Only the best party knickers:cool:.

I am happy I finally took my CPR training class and passed it!

I am happy that at work they say no more cuts in my department!

I've been so happy lately even after a breakup, wow!

I'm happy that everyone is happy.

I'm happy that my tax returned just got deposited in my checking account last night. YAY! I can pay all my bills on time for a bit now.

And, I listened to this last night and love it FA. Thanks for the link:

I am happy that I just listened to the Happy Song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV7iVF0HbA4

White Flower

I'm happy that my tax returned just got deposited in my checking account last night. YAY! I can pay all my bills on time for a bit now.

I am happy that my youngest daughter turned me on to this new singer and his great CD. She wrote NEVER SHOUT NEVER on my sunroof!

What a great song, thanks FA. Such a happy song!

pureinheart
I think Seren should make sure to check out chiro's crotches next time before picking a new one so the next one is a good crotch to have to stare at....what makes something a good crotch to stare at?

I'm happy that school is over

I'm happy that my kids did FAB this quarter in school, including my trouble child

I'm happy that when I walked outside today it felt like SUMMER. It smelled like SUMMER.

I'm very happy I have my summer plans pretty much mapped out.

You guys :lmao:....

I am happy that I don't have a clue as to what is happening...ever!

pureinheart
Only the best party knickers:cool:.

I am happy I finally took my CPR training class and passed it!

I am happy that at work they say no more cuts in my department!

I've been so happy lately even after a breakup, wow!

I am happy that you guys are happy...

I am happy that I am happy...

I am happy that MR got more money.

I am happy WF never says never...I never say never anymore :) and am happy about that...

From a rainy Oxford afternoon

I am happy puppy didn't explode when she chewed through the lamp flex when we were out (phew hot dog).

I am happy we are going to a party tonight, not so it's a Eurovision Party and we have drawn the dress like Dutch people ticket !!!!

I am happy, happy that I spent a good 30 minutes looking at H while he slept and felt AWW!!... then corrrr!!

I am happy that my son sent me a Thank You bouquet to me on HIS 26th birthday today

I am happy that I have a Red Kite nesting in my garden

I am happy that I have managed to find yet another sooper dooper ball gown for summer ball and that my sheepdog bra (round them up and push them in the right direction) makes my boobies look magnificent.

Ah .. happy days

Seren x

MorningCoffee

I am happy that "my sheepdog bra (round them up and push them in the right direction)" gave me a good laugh to start my day.

I am happy that after 5 weeks of total NC I am waking up cheerful, and am actually making plans for my future.

• Author

I am happy about the really good workout I had earlier :)

... and happier about the yummy ice cream I followed it up with :p

crazycatlady

I'm happy that I'm having a nice lazy Saturday.

I'm happy that I've finally gotten the kids summer camp squared away.

I'm happy that we will have 10 days kid free! Giddy even! At the end of summer.