Post your NC Count

blackandblue

My count is about 2 months (I don't want to work it out exactly as it will probably bother me). This is my first post and I'd just like to say I'm glad I found this site and read the N.C. Guide - it's really brilliant. I broke contact with my ex when she dumped me and she basically made me out to be petty and playing games - then I found this site and realized that not only does this method have a name, it is definitely the right thing to do! I've totally deleted her from my life and it has helped me a lot, I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am now back to starting day 1 for god knows how many times. :(

I dont want to feel like this anymore, so let the NC begin, hopefully it will stick this time.

Well about three hours :eek: but feck it...I asked do you never want to get back I got my answer he said no i dont want to get back , his loss...I didnt text back to that and im not I was upset for the first five minutes and then i thought im wasting far too much time and energy on this...I'm actually getting desperate...

Lets see how long I can go...Goooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-) hee hee

nickelinadime

Well, I was at a month and made the mistake of talking to her last night after her trip. It was a big mistake because we got back into a fight and she told me she still loved me and spent hours every day missing me. Unfortunately, our relationship just wasn't working out. I miss her like hell. Unfortunately, school starts tomorrow and I have 3 classes with her. Shoot me now.

Said goodbye to her two sundays ago. Today was a really bad day. So was yesterday. Too many things reminding me of her. Trying my best to stay busy.

But we have offices in the same suite, so we still have to see each other. Definitely makes the NC challenging because we have to be cordial at work...so I have good days and bad days...more good than bad now.

:rolleyes:

33 days.

3 is my favorite number so is that significant? I don't think so. All I know is that it's been a long time. sometime this month I actually pooped the question. not sure what I was thinking, but I did feel I was pressured into it. Nevertheless, I believe we've both learned a lot about ourselves.

1 month and 1 day since break up... day 1 of NC.

Her life has changed so much since then I honestly don't feel that much for her. I just want to go back to how we were a month ago... and that's impossible.

5 or 6+ months, i stop counting.

long time ago.

drunked text her few days ago, silly mistake, not sure why i did it.

so long ago.

Hey Backontrack..

No contact in 5/6 months go you...A silly drunken text :eek: I'm even 24 hours god damn but we did break up 5/6 months ago too but still talked everyday, i had to put an end to it and then i asked look are we never gonna get back,he wrote back no i dont want to get back so that was my answer and now my encouragement to make contact sure whats the point...He is so stubborn he wont contact either... :rolleyes:

Day 1, well done everyone, hopefully i can come back here and will not have faltered, i'm determind to go the long haul this time!!

watermeloncandy

44hrs...

and i'm going to have to break NC when he comes back from his 'holiday' because i told him i'd talk to my counsellor about having him come in for a session. so i guess i'm not really doing no contact yet.

i really wish i had just let it all out on sunday and been done with it.

now i gotta sit here for a week and obsess about it/dwelling on it/think about it/play it over in my head again and again/imagine what i'll say and what he'll say and how i'll respond.....ugh....i need to get this over with.

having my memory of him erased like eternal sunshine of the spotless mind sounds good right about now.

Lost track. 1 sms in over a month. the silly thing is every time phone goes I still think it might be her…

I know what you mean. Its been a week and a half. I know the NC is a good thing, but I still miss her. The thing is as much as I want to hold her again and spend time with her, the more I think about the reality of us talking again, and what I would say... well, what would I say? I really have nothing to tell her. She doesn't want me a part of her life, why should I want her to be in mine. She is missing out on a great person in me, a great future. And whoever she chooses in life, may turn out to work out, may not, but after I think about us talking again, I just laugh it off and think what a good decision I have made. Then the phone rings... and I still think its gonna be her. Aint being a human funny? Pavlovian eh?

Day 2. Thanks to the closure.. I feel a hell of a lot better.

HAVE TO STOP being so lazy and get to the gym. Going there tonight.

We're not just not getting back together, I don't want to anymore. Her life is ruined, mine's just beginning.

movingonandon

8 days (after a couple, not many, of generally disastrous exchanges during the 2 months since the break up).

feels much longer, perhaps because it's pretty hopeless: she wanted to come back, and I told her to bug off, or at least do not even think about talking to me while she's with greasy moron (and making no promises that anything would change even if she dumps him and does all the right things).

so soon i will stop counting because i will never hear from her again

movingonandon
Her life is ruined, mine's just beginning.

What do you mean?

Occasinally that's how I feel about my ex, but I certainly hope that i'm not right.

tomorrow sept 4 will be 36 days, and I only know that from this thread. I don't count anymore. If this thread were to disappear, I'd lose count, but not hope that I will feel totally indifferent about the whole "situation".

for those in the early stages of NC, keep strong and know why you are doing what you're doing.