Post your NC Count

nickelinadime

6 hours. We finally sorted out the only issues I needed before the no contact started. I see her every day around campus but I try to avoid her anymore. I'm going for one month before I can start to be civil around her.

It gets harder every hour.

I saw her online and I feel like caving already...

God this sucks.

Yeah I used to see my online all the time.. I finally just took her off my friends list on everything.

This way I wont be tempted. You should consider doing the same..

3 days today.

I'm putting the keys to his apartment that for some reason he wanted me to keep in an envelope and posting them back to him today..

He's history

okay if i'm honest i'm sitting staring at the envelope and his keys, and i'm crying. It's the last piece of him I have. How sad and stupid is that.

nickelinadime

Just broke it because I promised her that I'd help her when she felt the urge to get into bulimia again. She sounded really sad but told me that most of her stress was coming from music (she's in a lot of orchestras and stuff) but I know that a big portion of it was our breakup. I've promised myself to only break it incase she needs serious help.

okay if i'm honest i'm sitting staring at the envelope and his keys, and i'm crying. It's the last piece of him I have. How sad and stupid is that.

My ex had my keys, but she mailed them. All I got was a plain envelope with my name/address on it, and the key inside. Honestly, it was harsh...no note, nothing.

I advise doing the same. Just mail them and get it over with.

nickelinadime

I've told myself that I'm not going to do it again unless it's an emergency. I really don't want her getting back into an eating disorder, but I don't want to be losing progress all the time too. Supprisingly, I didn't really lose any today, but it's still hard.

How do I tell her politely when she caves to get away?

just say it will help you both or say nothing..

do what is best for you

Will be 6 months in 4 day's. Almost made it half a year! WOW! This time next year I hope she is out of my mind completely! NC is my ROCK!!!

colourithappy

Just shy off 4 weeks, longest NC record for me. I feel good about it.

Shame he broke his this morning by texting me. I did not reply.

I feel okay enough not to break this NC.

Keep it up everyone, it does get easier.

Teacher's Pet

*puts on coach's uniform*

*clap clap* Come on, team, you can do it!! :) :)

-tp

2 years, 2 months, 13 days :) lol

39 days.

I mailed my ex some keys and was very sad also. She mailed me some stuff but still retains some of my stuff, which hopefully is in the trash.