Post your NC Count

ioncebelieved
4 weeks today, BEE-OTCH! I'm gonna stop counting soon.

That is damn good Y!!!! I would love to see how I do when I can say 1 month. Congrats Dude!!!! I hope it is getting better for you, it really has not for me, but I am going to see my brother in New Orleans. Do me some good. Again, great on the month.

ioncebelieved: Have fun in New Orleans. I hear it's a great city. :)

Y: Wow! Congratulations! You are much stronger then you think! Very well done! :bunny:

Funny, I'm not really counting days this time. I have no desire to contact him. Why would I? He's with the office hooch now. We're done.

HOWEVER. I still do run through in my head what he's likely doing now - "oh yeah, this weekend he's visiting his daughter" - "oh yeah, early June he's going on that climbing trip". Etc. Shouldn't matter, really, but for some reason it comforts me to think of the times he can't possibly be spending with the hooch.

I totally understand thinking about what they are doing and looking forward to times when they can't possibly be with the new guy. I still drive by to see if she's home, usually she's not, she's with the new guy.

I hate what's happened. I don't want her to be happy. She doesn't deserve it. I hate her now, but yet, I still love her and want her. Is that normal?

Originally Posted by sunshinegirl viewpost.gif

Funny, I'm not really counting days this time. I have no desire to contact him. Why would I? He's with the office hooch now. We're done.

HOWEVER. I still do run through in my head what he's likely doing now - "oh yeah, this weekend he's visiting his daughter" - "oh yeah, early June he's going on that climbing trip". Etc. Shouldn't matter, really, but for some reason it comforts me to think of the times he can't possibly be spending with the hooch.

I totally understand thinking about what they are doing and looking forward to times when they can't possibly be with the new guy. I still drive by to see if she's home, usually she's not, she's with the new guy.

I hate what's happened. I don't want her to be happy. She doesn't deserve it. I hate her now, but yet, I still love her and want her. Is that normal? :mad:

I feel like I'm almost at the finish line.

4 weeks down... Saturday will be one month. (They aren't the same thing.)

It's almost as if I was expecting something to happen after 1 month of No Contact.

Nothing's gonna happen.

Days are just gonna keep going by.

The only goal is to not care about someone I care about anymore.

That's really dumb.

This whole situation is dumb.

I miss her, and I'm sad.

I wish she cared. We knew each other a long time.

:o

Teacher's Pet
It's almost as if I was expecting something to happen after 1 month of No Contact.

Nothing's gonna happen.

Days are just gonna keep going by.

The only goal is to not care about someone I care about anymore.

That's really dumb.

This whole situation is dumb.

I miss her, and I'm sad.

I wish she cared. We knew each other a long time.

:o

DUDE... (and I don't say "dude" lightly)

Work through this, you know you can.

I was dumped by my FIANCE... yes, the woman who looked me in the eye as I knelt before her and pledge my undying, eternal love to her.... in a text message!

YES, it hurt, and YES, I was badly hurt by it..... It took me a long time to work through the pain and the issues it created for me, but I did it, and it's been TWO YEARS...

I see you post on here constantly about this chick.... well, here's a reality check... she's NOT coming back. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but it's what you NEED to hear.

The minute you accept that she's gone (and you sound like a passionate guy, so she's definately missing out!) YOUR healing begins.

Let HER go and pick YOURSELF up. You can do it.

That's what this place is all about. It saved my sanity (and maybe even my life)

I've got your back, bro.

But you have to be strong and true to YOURSELF.

Now... get to it!:)

-tp

motivational speaker (who lives in a van down by the river)

DUDE... (and I don't say "dude" lightly)

Work through this, you know you can.

I was dumped by my FIANCE... yes, the woman who looked me in the eye as I knelt before her and pledge my undying, eternal love to her.... in a text message!

YES, it hurt, and YES, I was badly hurt by it..... It took me a long time to work through the pain and the issues it created for me, but I did it, and it's been TWO YEARS...

I see you post on here constantly about this chick.... well, here's a reality check... she's NOT coming back. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but it's what you NEED to hear.

The minute you accept that she's gone (and you sound like a passionate guy, so she's definately missing out!) YOUR healing begins.

Let HER go and pick YOURSELF up. You can do it.

That's what this place is all about. It saved my sanity (and maybe even my life)

I've got your back, bro.

But you have to be strong and true to YOURSELF.

Now... get to it!:)

-tp

motivational speaker (who lives in a van down by the river)

Thank you, man. I really appreciate your advice. I remember printing out some advice you gave me when this was first going down.

I don't know, I thought I was doin' okay, but then it just hit me again.

I'll just try to remember that others have/had it worse.

stolenheart123

Today is 40 days of NC for me. However, of course i had to have a dream of her last night where I was holding her and kissing her. Gosh i feel like crap. On a positive note, time does allow you to gain perspective. She has never tried to contact me within the 40 days, infact she blocked me out and removed me from every aspect of her life. Hang in there guys.

• Author

I went 1 month then she contacted me and I broke NC. Then I went another 3 weeks and we saw each other and embraced and that broke NC. Then a week later she calls me and I answer and that broke NC. It has been 9 days since then and I WILL NOT BREAK NC AGAIN!!! We are done, I don't want her back, I don't want to talk to her or see her again. If she calls or emails I will not respond. If I see her I will walk the other way. If I have to talk to her I will say nothing except hello and fine and goodbye. This is my new mission and I will not fail. Stay strong and move on is my new motto.:D

approximately 6.5 months with absolutely nothing; no phone calls, text messages, emails, nothing!

... but I still think of him, so does it count?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give you a badge for stopping counting. :)

And for meeting me in Portland on Sunday at the White Eagle, where I'll be playing an open mic. Acutally pretty close to the Oregon/Washington border...

colourithappy

Mine is currently two days, and going strong. Maybe the longest has been eight days. You know, when I write this down and read it out in front of me. I feel pathetic. This time, it feels right though. So those measly two days will turn into forever more, and because I believe that I know it's going to be okay :)

I think it's 2 days, but that might be 2 months in dog years because when I got off the phone with her, I honestly did not want to speak with her again. Not that it was a bad conversation, I was just kind of disgusted with her.

I'm on 8 days again. I used to struggle to reach two days and to be honest i'm struggling now. I've managed two weeks and cracked but this time is for all time. I want to contact her and tell her how i miss her and still think of her, but what's the point?

I'll just have to start from day one again, whilst she will just take me even more for granted. I want to spend time with her, i want to talk to her.. but ultimately she doesn't want the same. She knows where i am, but i'm not expecting her to call me. She just wasn't that into me. She never was. She's happy and i intend to be happy again.. One day.

Well after 1 year, 2 months and 12 days since out break up I am now on day 2 of NC.

Let's try this again and see where I end up.

Hi

Today marks 3 months. Do I get a badge or something?

I am officially,well July will make Five months, i wantthat badge first,and a bunny:bunny:

wow, i cant believe this would happen to you too, please stick to NC,you have done great,i'm giving you a :bunny: for your efforts in being strong. lessoned learned,when they want to break it off,do NC from the start,heres another :bunny: cuz i felt bad 4 what u went thru

112 days

1.3 year relationship

last 6 months ex was cheating

it was all a lie

she was going to leave me & not tell me.

I found out through her BF.

I broke up with her & cursed her out.

She tried for 2.5 weeks to come back but I kept telling her NO

Somehow the tables turned.

I ended up calling her one day 8-9 times and she was angry.

I ended up crying on the phone & she was crying.

I ended up telling her I want her to be happy then

sent her an email telling her lets work it out.

She replied back in about 1 hour and told me to **** Off, also insulted me and told me about myself.

2 Days later, she called my Mom and said she was moving on.

1 day later, she re-sent me an email telling me to **** off, in a nicer way.

About 3 weeks later, I ended up going MAD

and driving by her house, calling her 3-4 times, telling her to break up with me in person.

3 Days later, Family Member Contacted her.

She spent about 1.5 hours on the phone with them.

She said its all my fault.

She said she did nothing wrong.

She said I need to learn how to communicate.

She says she is in new relationshp & doesn't want to mess it up

She says all she wanted to do was be there for me.

She said her BF was 215 pounds, and 6.2

She said she is trying to keep the peace

I then sent her an email calling her a whore.

About 2 weeks later, she called a mutual friend and informed them I was harassing her.

Its been 73 days NC since then

112 days Since we lasted spoke on the phone

I don't even hate the whore, I am not even upset anymore. I'm just like 'wow' I can't believe this happen to me.

Day 5 here, and it's getting easier. Probably because

1. it's been a while since the break up.

2. we've had 2 other long strings of NC both of which were initiated by her.

3. i'm a bit wiser and have realized a few things since I was speaking with her.