Post your NC Count

nowhereman82

Funny I am only a couple days in again....but I haven't kept count....so I hope that means that this is it this time.

Wish me luck!

badnewsbeers

I'm at day 20, and we broke up probably 30 days ago. Things were going fairly well, I was sad of course but capable of doing other things (I erased her from Facebook, MSN the whole business). Howeever this morning I posted on a friend's wall to see about going out and noticed a message left by her just below it... reading that was like a punch in the gut. Wasn't prepared at all to see her picture or read what she wrote...

Anyway, that happened and I feel like I've taken a significant step back. :(

SnowWhite924

Day 17 of NC. Feeling sad today. He's back from vacation. My heart is making me miss him and part of me wants him to reach out to me. My head's telling me not to break NC and I won't. I know it's the best thing for me.

Still not sure if it was love or infatuation but I miss my buddy.:eek:

17 days and I'm wonderin if she'll send me a bday message today. I'm hoping she doesn't but a sick part of me hopes that she does.

nowhereman82

feel you on that tealeafbud...my bday is at the end of the month and hers is 11 days after mine.

I just want it to pass.

5.5 Months.

I stop counting though.

Things are starting to slow down, time is not flying by anymore.

Another 6 months & I'm free.

feel you on that tealeafbud...my bday is at the end of the month and hers is 11 days after mine.

I just want it to pass.

well nowhereman, she didn't call. I'm very glad, and I enjoyed my bday to the fullest without worrying about whether she'd text or call. I didn't call her on her bday so maybe it was a message. Not sure. Don't care. Shouldn't care.. Anyhoo, 20 days, but who's counting. Not me. I use my previous post and just add the appropriate amount of days.

5 weeks since the breakup, to the day

-1 day NC after that

2nd conversation

-2 weeks of NC after that (hell)

3rd conversation

-2 weeks of NC after that ... then a phone call about whether or not to meet for lunch as friends ... I caved and tried to convince her again.

-1 week of NC since.

So I guess I'm back at 1 week NC. Wish me luck!

23 days and the only way I knew was from this thread. I guess people aren't counting the NC days like they used to given how far back this thread was pushed back.

anyway, I won't bump it next time it gets that old. I just had to pass the 3 week mark

60 days since being dumped

48 days NC. Though today for some reason, NC seems especially hard. I'm not sure if it's because on Sunday it'll be my 2 month "dumpversary" and I have these thoughts about my ex and how he is.

i consider this thread my "counter". so, based on that, I'm 28 days into NC, but I really am caring less and less what it is.

About 2 hours... after nearly a 5 month sweep. I'm still a little shaky.

WHOA!! What happened, motive? (if you care to tell us)

I know what you mean, motive2002....it's kinda like uncontrollable tremors.

I'm back to 8 days again. Had a little transference action over the weekend (see my latest journal) which backfired a bit, but solitary heals all wounds :)