Post your NC Count

tealeafbud

F*ck it, I'm still on day 23 or whatever it is, even though I had a small email exchange with her. I did not "speak" with her, so I'm not resetting to day 1. Screw that.

I'm on day 23. As soon as I gather myself together again, like humpty dumpty, I'm still on day 23.

23:lmao:23:lmao:23:lmao:23:lmao:23:lmao:23:lmao:23:lmao:23:lmao:23

tealeafbud

sigma acoustic around 15 years old..great sounding, probably not worth much, but still nice nonetheless. Nice finish.

12 Days for me.

I caved in 12 days ago and wrote a response to his vague, confusing, "me, me, me" e-mail. I don't regret it. I needed to say some of those things and make it clear. I am satisfied with my response.

Would have been 31 days today. But 12 is still a great achievement :o

10 months yesterday. I'm proud of that!!

It's been a little over 48 hours since I told her I would never talk to her again.

About 30 hours since the bitch texted me, complaining how I ruined her new life with Mr. Wonderful.

How could I do such a terrible thing. I'm so sorry. What was I thinking?

****ing whore.

You were thinking you needed to heal. And I feel very strongly that you need some serious professional help to do so. If you ever see her again, do you really want her to see someone wrecked and pathetic, or do you want to do some intense work on yourself both mentally and physically so she realizes what she lost? It's your choice.

Sedge is right. I for one hope to see the ex again, but not broken. No, slim and gorgeous and happy..that's what I want to be. Not because I want him back, but because I want him to realize that he didn't defeat me, and that he lost the best thing he might have ever had.

It's the best revenge. And the only one that will do you any good.

52 days!!!!! It's a MIRACLE for me! i never thought I'd get this far. AND, I'm NOT going to call, text or email him on his birthday next Friday either! :)

8 days if you don't count the note she left me when she finally moved out. But it might as well be 8 years, I'll never speak to her again.

JustPassingThru

I'm only on day 8 since the break-up. Not a single word has been exchanged.

It's miserable.

Feels like I'm going to cave in any day... But I'm fighting it with everything I've got.

Today is day 60. 2 months NC. You'd think "wow! that's some willpower! 60 days!"

Well he truth is, she hasn't contacted me at all either, so it's not like I'm staving off desires to return her text, or e-mail, or whatever.

It's funny because the last time we talked, I told her goodbye. She said "It's not goodbye forever. I can't imagine never talking to you again"

Heh, I guess she could imagine it after all.

I really hate to do this, but I have to write her off completely... like she never existed.

I'm getting closer to indifference, but not quite there yet. The effect of looking at some of the old pictures the other day for example. I've been pretty bummed out since then :(

Motive,

I encourage you to not look at old pictures. It triggers something bad.

3 weeks. Getting easier.

she hasn't contacted me at all either, so it's not like I'm staving off desires to return her text, or e-mail, or whatever.

Same here. I figure she don't give a f*ck, so why should I? It's a battle of wills, or of anger, or happiness.

Today is day 60. 2 months NC. You'd think "wow! that's some willpower! 60 days!"

Well he truth is, she hasn't contacted me at all either, so it's not like I'm staving off desires to return her text, or e-mail, or whatever.

I'm on Day 62 and feel the same exact way as you. He didn't reach out on my birthday in May and I'm not going to reach out on his birthday on Friday. :( It's just so sad. I still think about him every day...

Like I said fox, don't quantify it and don't feel silly. You had your last hug, and that seems like something you needed. Healing is not necessarily measured in days of NC.

3 1/2 weeks!

• Author
Like I said fox, don't quantify it and don't feel silly. You had your last hug, and that seems like something you needed. Healing is not necessarily measured in days of NC.

3 1/2 weeks!

Your right Kiz, it was worth the set back. I'm not counting days anymore anyway. As long as I am counting days, I'm still thinking about her.

Well, gosh...I don't even know anymore...I guess thats a good thing. I don't think about it really. 6+ months with one set back around 2 months I think???? Sucks that its 6 months..but I guess that will give anyone a reality check:)

I just have to say.

Texting is about the weakest form of communication in the midst or aftermath of a breakup.

It is akin to a myspace comment or for that matter two branches falling from a tree to make a Gestalt type symbol connotating meaning.

If they are at all sincere then they would at the very least call you (leave a message) or give you the respect of a complete paragraph in letter form.

Don't fall for easy bait.

I agree, I am so sick of texting. It's a wimp thing to do

2 days. Haha. Not much, but I feel like it's a start. What sucks is that I see her everyday in school. Today she asked me "What should I get for lunch"? I didn't even look at her and plainly told her "I don't know". The good news is that school will be over in about a week so I'm figuring it should be easier.

Teacher's Pet
I agree, I am so sick of texting. It's a wimp thing to do

LOL...that's how my ex broke up with me. :)

-tp

what a c***! :)

HeartOnSleeve
Nope. Just popped in my head.

Day 50 doesn't seem much easier than day 1 sometimes :(

Between day 1 and even making it to day 50...what's the diffrence anymore it's all hard.

I would be on day 42, but emailing him on day 3, him calling on day 12, emails on day 15 and 16th, seeing him on day 35 and the stupid text I sent and he didn't reply to yesterday...I am back to square one...20hrs and again counting NC...JOY!:rolleyes:

Everytime I pull away he wants me and everytime I think we are getting back to a good thing...he pulls away. Silly games and not helping my NC situation.:confused:

Good Luck to those being strong...send some of your strength my way...LOL.

littledream

13 days. 13 looong days but my emotions are settling down(ish). Helps since I've filled my days with work :sick:, exercise, and going out b*tching to my mates about him.

Still, some nights are a killer.:o

umm... does it count if you tried contacting them and they ignored your calls?? (...i guess not... lol ) Well its been 11 days since i've heard from him

and...2 days since i havent tried contacting him....

Sad sad.... i know... lol

stolenheart123

I've been a long time lurker, i finally joined today, cuz I feel so low, I jus dont know how things could happen so fast. Its been 34 days of no contact, i finally changed my yahoo profile with somethin sincere from the past, and today my ex changes her status to long term relationship.. i feel so crushed