Post your NC Count

sunshinegirl

Almost 3 months since breakup / start of NC.

I won't break it - I have my pride. Why reach out to a man who dumped me twice, cheated on me, and lied to my face about it? I will retain at least a shred of dignity in this whole ordeal.

Unfortunately I still hold onto a vain, stupid hope that he will eventually reach out to me to apologize for being so heinous. But then I remember that his last contact from me was my (dignified yet) scathing email calling him out for his selfish awful hypocrisy. I didn't exactly leave him a warm open door to step through whenever he wants, you know?

Back on day 1...why do I feel like a drug addict that fell off the wagon?

it's not that bad nowhereman. I've had to "reset" numerous times. Each time though, I've learned something. Maybe that something wasn't enough to be the end all to getting over her, but it did make me closer to healing. Maybe it would take me several "resets" to help me heal, but each time you do learn something.

Well this is messed up, I was on NC for 5 days.

My Ex Just Sent Me A Naked Picture.

OMFG..............................................................................................................................................................

See this is the old me and her, when she and I use to have a relationship with other people why where friends and we use to do the little cheating and flirting and such.

Her behaving like this is crazy, shes bassically cheating on her new bf with me too, I thought that was a Thing that we use to do 6 years ago.

Well this is messed up, I was on NC for 5 days.

My Ex Just Sent Me A Naked Picture.

OMFG..............................................................................................................................................................

See this is the old me and her, when she and I use to have a relationship with other people why where friends and we use to do the little cheating and flirting and such.

Her behaving like this is crazy, shes bassically cheating on her new bf with me too, I thought that was a Thing that we use to do 6 years ago.

I dont get this, if shes gonna keep cheating with me on every bf she gets then she might get back with me.

Dude please make a thread about this. Assuredly you'll get buku responses and it won't divert from the main topic on this one - your NC count.

Dude please make a thread about this. Assuredly you'll get buku responses and it won't divert from the main topic on this one - your NC count.

I do got a thread about it in "Second Chances".

But for the sake of the thread I've been on NC for 30 minutes now.

nopainnogain

I dont really remember about my NC count. I know I went 3 months. I feel so indifferent towards her now I dont care. I know im at this point because I could care less about her getting tossed up by some fool. Good for her. I have sent her some random txt. Like jokes and stuff. She will respond usually like a day or 2 later. But I dont expect it when It happens,nothing I wanna hear and I dont respond. Ill just send her some random txt weeks later. I guess txt her to let her know I am over her by being able to have a sense of humor and not bitter over the deal.

I really feel the indifference that I was striving for so long. Ive got a FWB which helped me cross that last hurdle. I would say I did 95% of the healing on my own and The other 5% my FWB helped me :cool:

4 months today. I really can't believe she never once tried to get a hold of me. After talking to each other every day... she said "This isn't goodbye forever. I can't imagine never talking to you again.." and then she never called. Probably never will.

It's as though she never really existed... but she did. I guess I just never meant that much to her, despite all the things she said contrary to that.

I now know what it's like to be completely and fully rejected. It doesn't feel very nice :(

Today is day 4 NC. The last time we were intimate was Aug 1, and since then she has only contacted me twice. After that I was bombarding her with texts/calls/emails for about a week trying to find out what was happening (she never actually "broke up" with me, she pulled the silent card - tried to tell me it wasn't over, but continued to pull the silent card).

I have been delving into long forgotten activities and starting to feel much better. The NC thread was a godsend :)

5 months +, i don't remember anymore + I stop keeping my self busy as I was able to deal with the hurt + the memories are now gone but I come on these forums everyday and post about there being no hope.

i think the last step in my healing is getting off LS.

nopainnogain

i think the last step in my healing is getting off LS.

youll be back. Im over my ex but this place is cool .

Hmm, first ex it's been about a year now. The most recent one I see at work every day and NC starts tomorrow actually. I said what needed to be said, she said her peace and now I get to move on, LOOKING FORWARD (not back) to meeting Ms Wonderful :)

It's gonna happen. I know it :)