Post your NC Count

15 days and I feel like i'm wading through treacle...

I wanted to call him last night but I didn't. I just sat and cried a little instead.

saw him last night, spent 7 hours with him, so back to less than a day. no more though, that was our goodbye. it was good, don't regret it. not going to contact him til i feel ready, and i've asked him not to contact me. it's very hard.

48 days but i'm DYYYYYIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG to contact her...........ok.... stick to your guns Me. remember your inner peace.......

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmm

oooooooohhhhhmmmmmm

2 days! i can't believe how well i'm doing. i've kept away from msn, facebook, the chatroom we both go to, not txtd, not called. he hasn't tried contacting me and i'm so grateful. i know it's not because he doesn't want to, but i asked him not to and he's finally respecting that i can't be his friend right now.

i don't even feel that sad anymore! sometimes when i think too much, or think of what we might have been doing on the weekend if we were still together, or think of him having a social life, but other than that, nothing. maybe because after 2 months of it being "over" i finally feel like it IS over.

feelin' good.

3 days. felt a bit emotional today, kept having flashbacks of memories but forced myself to think of other things. miss him, but getting used to that feeling.

51 days. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????? I totally missed the 50th day. Oh well. Guess I'll catch 100 when it comes around.

4 days. moving day is in 2 days, getting nervous. there will be NO accidental run-ins when i live across the ocean.

I don't know how I can see the screen through my tears..

We just said our final goodbyes. It's for real this time, I promise.

1 minute.

day 5, feeling a bit blue. did send a facebook email yesterday, but only with the name of a song in it. that was our agreement - when either of us thought we had a good song to share, we could email the name and artist to the other. but nothing else can be said.