Post your NC Count

I admire you people... I am sooooo flippin' weak right now. But wait, it's up to almost 4 hrs now! LOL

hi karma you got get busy... meet up with friends.. go shopping anything. time will go faster..

stopping contact with someone you may love is horrible as its not something we are used to doing, but it will help in the end:)

1 day again. I wish it would stop resetting.

I'm weak.

think positive

you can do it, your not weak;)

your human.. :)

40 days.

It's not important for me to get to 100 days, but more important to get to that point more healed than anything. And that means thinking of her less, thinking more about my own life, and being more aware of fulfillment in my life.

I lasted 9 days, but finally called her tonight.

I don't regret it though, I was going nuts, and just hearing her voice has gotten me through tonight.

110 days.

I put 30, 60, and 90 day "NC" reminders on my work calendar. Now that I'm past that, it's just one long "NC forever" looming ahead.

I won't lie, I wish he would contact me so I can put him in his place. But I think his ego is too fragile to face me. Or he has already forgotten all about me. I don't know which it is but I do know I can't hold my breath.

Since she came around to my place (uninvited) on Monday, guess I'm back on day 2. I told her not to contact me anymore, and if it was urgent put it in an email. She said something along the lines of "if I contact you, it means that I'm really alone".

Not going to wrack my brains figuring out what that means - sounds like "you're a backup guy" to me. I've no doubt she really regrets her actions now. The situation has become more than just a mess, and there's no chance of reconciliation - I don't even think I'd want it if she offered it now. It'd just feel so good to hear her say it.

I still have no idea, I stopped counting a loooong time ago. Wahooo. What was his name again? Astonishing effects achieved with NC! *holds up NC product as an endorsement* Just popping into this thread to show my support to those who are struggling with NC still. Just keep moving forward and eventually this will all be behind you and over the horizon.

47 days. This is a great little thread because I use it as a counter. I don't count anymore, but as long as I can bump this thread, I can count my NC.

less than a day, but i know i won't be able to break it because i'm moving back home. it's been 2 months of hell since we broke up, with me loving him and him coming over for cuddles and sleepovers. it's all got to stop, it's crushing me. i'm sad because he's been my best friend for so long but i know that once i'm past this, we can have a friendship. he's made it clear he doesn't feel anything for me and i just have to accept that now. i'll see him one more time before leaving, for a cryfest (we still cry over each other) and hugs - don't want to regret not saying a proper goodbye.

going home for some tlc from my parents and family. can't wait. not coming back here for a long long time.

9 days, unless receiving an email from her and not replying counts as contact. I hit the reply button, pondered what I was going to say, and closed the window. I have nothing to say to this heartless wench :)