Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Really Struggling With This Situation :(

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 45 replies
    • 4.3k views
  2. Reconnecting after an affair 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 6.6k views
  3. I can't get over my MW

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Does dating you get over the MM or MW

    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. How did I end up in this mess?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. In danger of becoming 'The Other Woman'. 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. this is what worries me

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 704 views
  8. I will soon tell MM he has to choose.... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.2k views
  9. I broke the (ow) unwritten "rule" 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.6k views
  10. Remember me?

    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Om 1 2 3

    • 50 replies
    • 4.5k views
  12. Go with your gut? 1 2 3 4

    • 77 replies
    • 6.8k views
  13. It's not completely over yet...

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Does kiss and tell equate cash in the US?

    • 0 replies
    • 638 views
  15. Just how long does it take??

    • 24 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. I messed up

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Dazed

    • 5 replies
    • 881 views
  18. I tried, unsuccessfully, to end A with MM 1 2 3

    • 50 replies
    • 6.4k views
  19. New Loves/Old Loves/First Loves 1 2 3

    • 60 replies
    • 5.1k views
  20. Ending my A w/ MM, he just doesn't know it yet

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 32 replies
    • 5.6k views
  21. Point of view? Anyone

    • 18 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...