Go with your gut?

White Flower
can i ask u when someone can cheat on their married partners what would stop them from cheating on their AP if they find something is missing in the affair or fall in love with some one new ?

While it is a possibility it is not a probability.

Are you so compulsive about your behavior that you think everyone else is?

White Flower
Ya... pretty much. I was not cheating on anyone with a person I KNEW was a cheater. From my perspective I was in a real relationship...

But that is not the point. The point is that in this case nobody was actually duped. Everyone(the cheaters involved anyways) got what they signed on for and now one of the cheaters is acting like they didnt see it coming for some reason... Suppose you and I were standing next to a glowing red hot stove top and I deliberately reached out and put my hand on it... Your first thought would not be "oh poor baby... that is such a mean glowing stove top for burning you"... No, your first thought would be "serves you right you dumb****"...

Not really. There are some men who cheat for the first time and actually leave for the OW, ending in a nice lifelong commitment where all involved are happy including the children. To think all cheaters are serial cheaters (the hot stove) is just unfounded. Sure, it could happen, but that doesn't mean it will.

Fallen Angel
JJ33, thank you for your support. I need to just put it behind me and move on and be thankful we didn't get caught and had fun while it lasted. I knew he had an affair previously (he also had some one nights stands AFTER they were married....) I guess I did hope I would be "special".

Fooled Once, I can't get into the WHOLE story here, but yes, trust me when I say he calls her back quickly. As far as the sex not doing it for him: no, I know it wasn't that because he told me he loved having sex with me and that we clicked physically. If anything, I think he got scared about my feelings and me catching him in lies. I knew my friend had a crush on him and I "hinted" to her something may have gone on between us. That's it. His account on the affair dating site was new. I had previously looked on his computer and it was never there. It was only after he claimed he had "guilt" that he registered and after I called him on it, the next day he deleted his account. I do talk to his wife and I think she knows she married a scumbag. They hardly even talk. Again, I can't get into all the details here.

He also told you, you were special.... I'm just saying... ya know? Obviously, lying to you was no problem for him. *shrug*